Executive Health Resources Employee Reviews

Fair work environment
Production Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PADecember 21, 2016
Enjoyable place to work when working with a supportive team. They are open to flexible work hours. Location is near public transportation easy access in walking distance.
Pros
great incentives provided
Gam ehr
Case Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PAApril 6, 2016
This was a work at home position, not to much was bad other then the sudden lay off. Other then the lack of seeing co-workers working from home was a delight.
Pros
Worked from home
Cons
sudden lay off
No room for advancement
Appeals Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PASeptember 24, 2015
I left this company after 5 years after holding 3 different positions and being led to believe that a supervisory position would become available or that there was potential to move up from an entry-level position.
Job Security
Regulatory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PASeptember 17, 2015
Company had too many Lay-offs during my employment in various departments due to loss of vendors. Also, very dissatified with management.
Pros
ability to work remote
Cons
task minutes
Poor work environment
Appeal Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAAugust 6, 2015
Incompetent co-workers, Managers who micro manage with no idea of how to manage people. Absolutely no career advancement. Environment where thinking is not supported. No job security.
not the best
Command Center Agent/Scheduling (Former Employee) –  newtown squareMarch 4, 2015
This place was only some place to stay for a little while, they made temporary employee wait for a long time to become permanent, when you finally started to enjoy working there, a massive lay off occurred.
Anonymous
Implementation & Client Education Svcs (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAMarch 4, 2015
A typical day at work could be anything that was requested of me related to job. I was happy to do whatever was asked of me and was a team player.
Pros
My coworkers were like family and awesome.
Cons
N/a
Great company....initially
Nurse Letter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAFebruary 19, 2015
When I first started with this company, there were many positive aspects of the job that appealed to me. About a year after I started, the company was bought out by another larger company and things changed (and not for the better). The benefits policy changed, management changed and eventually several hundred employees were let go. Very unfortunate..
Productive Learning Environment where I can use my skills and Knowledge
Appeals Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PADecember 3, 2014
I did appeal letter for all levels of Medicare denials. I also communicated with clients(hospitals) and payors (Medicare contractors) on a daily basis to make sure things were being done correctly.
Was at one time a great company, then UHG came into the picture
Nurse Letter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PADecember 2, 2014
The company was great to work for with the founder at the helm.

Once UHG bought him out, it all went down hill. Benefits were worse than awful, especially being a health insurer owned the company. But that is UHGs moniker. They care little about thier insured and less about their employees.

Massive layoffs due to Medicare changes and the ACA. Also expected, but corporate kept saying "you have nothing to worry about".
Pros
remote work from home
Cons
management, benefits, Pto, and United Health Group
Freedom with caveats
Intake Nurse (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PANovember 18, 2014
Working at EHR had aspects that I liked as well as disliked. The fact that I was able to remotely work from home was a significant plus to working for the company. However, no guidance for job performance improvement and the lack of equally applied requirements of performance made it difficult to improve upon one's job performance. Once the company was sold, changes to health benefits and vacation/PTO days, and expected changes to salary and bonuses rendered the job less appealing. Knowledge of forthcoming changes to national Medicare inpatient requirements were neither accommodated in how we did our jobs nor were contingency plans made to deal with any reduction in business other than mass layoffs.
Pros
work from home; varying schedules
Cons
reduced benefits; no advance planning for major changes to the job
Good starter company, but not much room for growth.
Database Support Administrator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square PAOctober 1, 2014
At Executive Health Resources I tested our systems every morning, worked with developers to identify bugs, aided supporting new software updates, maintained integrity in the database, and worked on improving reporting processes.
Executive Health Resources
Appeals Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAAugust 18, 2014
Great place to work.

Easy to get along with supervisors, great place to learn and grow.
great schedule for my family
Nurse Letter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAAugust 4, 2014
I worked from home. This was an ideal job for my family and me. I had a scheduled shift working from home.
Mediocre employer... recent lay-offs...no room for advancement
Appeals Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAAugust 3, 2014
Liberal employer but a bit too liberal in the management selections... supervisors are chosen based on how long they've been at the company and who's butt they've kissed... not really the way a person in leadership should be chosen. We had 3 sets of lay-offs over the past year and job security is far away...
Pros
able to work remote and schedule is liberal
Cons
no room for advancement, bad management
Loved this position
Retro Government Appeals Nurse (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJuly 11, 2014
Loved the Appeals Department. Great position, Great Benefits, Great team.
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Remote position
Cons
Laid off- job security
Great teammates, awesome work/life balance
APPEALS MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJune 30, 2014
A typical day at work starts in your own home. Many of their operations are remote sited into people's own home offices, so it's really nice not to have to go into work if it is not necessary. It becomes part of one's compensation if they aren't having to spend money on gas or repairs trying to get to work. Management is really nice and willing to help. The hardest part of the job is advancement, there is limited opportunity working up the ranks. Pay was not the best and no raises, but everyone is entitled to performance bonuses every quarter, and when OT was available it more than made up for subpar pay.
Pros
work at home, nice teammates, good management
Cons
No raises, limited advancement
Great company when I first started and 2 years later layoffs began.
Operations (Current Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJune 19, 2014
Executive Health Resources was a great company to work for in the beginning, they provided 2nd level physican reviews for hospitals before they bill the insurance. When I first started, there was room for advancement and moving between departments to get more experience as a whole. There were quarterly bonuses and the company would provide lunch or breakfast every Wednesday.

As soon as they merged with United Health Group things began to change and when Obamacare passed hospitals were no longer sending us cases to process. We were told they expected this and the company would be fine, a week later the layoffs began. While I understand that at times layoffs are necessary I felt they went about it in a very cold way, you get a phone number different from your co workers and a certain time to call and that would tell you if you were laid off or safe. So far there have been 5 layoffs. They are trying to make some positive changes in how they run the company but I'm not confident on where their future lies.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, work from home option
Cons
Mismanagement, no job security
Fun place to work
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJune 13, 2014
Fun place to work, not much advancement but good first job. Basic 40 hour week.
Great Medicare expereince
Appeals Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAApril 22, 2014
I value the opportunity I had to work here. This company taught me how to navigate the Medicare system as it related to recovery audit companies.