Executive Jet Management Employee Reviews

Great work/life balace
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 11, 2016
EJM was a great experience, exposing me to aviation for the first time. The company paid for my Dispatch license, as well as, Operational Control cert. The FOC (Flight Operation Center) is a fast-pace, friendly environment with great people working in it. There is little room for advancement within the center, as people have been in their jobs quite a number of years. I chose to leave to better my aviation career, but overall have few negative things to say.
Pros
Free employee engagement events, friendly HR department, great benefit package, profit sharing/yearly raises
Cons
Little room for advancement within departments, compensation
Successful company but upward mobility is difficult
Client Accounting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 19, 2014
The company is very successful and backed by one of the largest private aviation corporations in the world. It is a relaxed work environment, but upward mobility is difficult. Also, the middle management has struggled to make a positive impact on the rest of the company.
ehh
Aircraft Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 6, 2013
okay job as long as your are on the good side of management.

You are expected to work 10 hour days and at least 1 weekend-no questions. no official lunch breaks, you can get something from the snack machine or bring in your lunch, but you have to eat at your desk; and take calls while eating.

Overall just a bad experience.
Great company all around!
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 12, 2013
I held 3 different positions while with Executive Jet and learned so much about aviation while working with fun, intelligent, and professional people. Work/life balance was always recognized as were opportunities to grow and develop in areas of interest, whenever possible. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to work hard, and yet enjoy coming to work almost every day. Not many jobs can boast those attributes! I would go back in a heartbeat!
Pros
great benefits, fun environment, lots of opportunity to learn
Cons
industry salaries a little below average, but they will work with you, if possible.
Productive, friendly atmosphere
Finance/Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 1, 2012
I enjoyed working at Executive Jet, all of the management were friendly and always willing to help with any questions I had. I felt like it was a close knit group working within not only just the accounts payable but also the entire finance/accounting department.
Company good; has too many turf protectors inside, and barriers
Standards Auditor (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 18, 2012
Good company and positive direction in some areas, but outside this, management styles will go from one extreme of positive development and attitudes, to belittle, humiliation, and intimidation acts. Many tenured personnel that seem to be protected within that don't provide that care or honesty that makes you really want to work for them. Great co-workers throughout organization.
Pros
free coffee, co-workers
Cons
management styles, benefits, training in professional jobs in most areas lacking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executive Jet Management. Our community is ready to answer.

Executive Jet Management Reviews by Location