Executive Language Training (ELT) offers an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to be one of our Language Program Coordinators (LPCs).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for many aspects of our language business with priority to complete, coordinate and oversee several language programs. She/he must be able to manage a diverse set of administrative and follow-up tasks to ensure client satisfaction. The position reports to the Director of Training & Development.
I. Organize, coordinate and complete tasks for language programs such as:
- Send confirmation letters, collect Needs Assessment Forms and order materials
- Ensure smooth and timely communication between program participant(s) and trainer
- Track program hours, manage progress reports, send evaluations and complete various other program administrative duties
- Ensure all necessary tasks are completed before a program ends
- Handle any issues during the program in a timely manner
II. Maintain the highest level of client satisfaction during the language program
Desired Skills & Experience
I. Education & Experience
- Minimum BA, MA preferred
- Teaching/tutoring experience required
- Experience in office/client service environment an asset
II. Skills & Abilities
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task
- Proactive approach to work, responsive and diligent
- Ability to communicate freely and effectively via phone and e-mail
- Willing and able to excel in an independent work environment
Executive Language Training (ELT) is an industry leader in providing customized English and foreign language instruction to executives and Fortune 500 companies in the US and around the world. We are passionate about serving our clients and we share a culture of support, integrity, agility, and personal excellence. Contact us if you'd like to join our team!