Executive Management Services, Inc Employee Reviews

It was a horrible place to work Management don't get back to you when you ask for supplies to clean sometimes text and not respond for days
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  OhioJanuary 12, 2018
It was a horrible place to work Management don't give you cleaning supplies broken vacuums no rags and never see her when you text no response no response whenever you text or call management upper management don't care either
Pros
If you need a job at the time
Cons
No response for cleaning supplies
Not a good company to work for
Supervisor,General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 27, 2017
I stayed to long . 9 years of my life I will never get back. Worked for an Area Mgr. that stressed me out so bad I spent the night in the hospital. The upper mgmt is a joke. They don't care how you get things done,just get it done. They don't value their people. No raises or even scales. Definitely not a good place to work.
Pros
Cons
Assign you 12 hours of work and expect it to be done in 8.
Productive and laid back envorment
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, OHDecember 10, 2017
This is the best job that iv had and my favorite.My supervisor taught me everything that i needed to know how to clean and clean efficiently.I was trained for all positions so that if something happend everything would be covered. The hours were good the pay wasn't bad
Pros
laid back environment
Cons
Shot breaks
This job is perfect
Day Porter (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 19, 2017
I Love this job the best I had.m started 8/17/17 and Plan in staying my hours are set schedule is perfect settle I get my 40 hours I highly recommend this job 🙌🏻🙌🏻👌🏻
Pros
YOu get the hours and Days you ask to work
terrible he**hole
Custodian/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OhioNovember 18, 2017
I worked here only because I needed the money. I was out looking for other work every day. The boss was a drunk & had girlfriend employees, of course the "girlfriends" didn't have to work, the other employees had to work harder to get the work done. When I stayed home (happened twice) I had to get a doctor slip or face firing. No holiday pay or insurance. The most enjoyable part of the job was quitting! lol
Pros
Cons
minimum pay, no vacation, no insurance, drunken boss, getting shorted every pay...no matter how hard I worked it was never enough
Drama Filled
General Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHNovember 16, 2017
So much on site drama. Very unprofessional. No one listens to your problems or tries to help fix situations. Can never get ahold of anyone when you need to talk to someone.
Pros
Indepence.
Cons
Drama
not a great company
Custodian (Former Employee) –  cincinnati ohioOctober 25, 2017
This company is very unperfessional they do not care about employees....... As a employee they are inconsiderate
Not great communication skills and they do not care about their employees if you have family do not work here..... This is not a good company at all......... They are not for their people
Easy Laid Back
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 6, 2017
Easy laid back work place as long as you complete your assigned duties. Stay on your job and complete every night and you should have no problem. Nice employees and managers.
Pros
Free Breaks
Cons
Short breaks
could be a good place to work just not for me
Porter/Janitor (Former Employee) –  nyJuly 13, 2017
middle management never listened to me about the night crew or seemed to care. I reported to my mgr. about work not being done and them taking multiple breaks at night reported to him by the security guard . I took pictures like he asked about lack of work than he sent them to the night crew this made for a bad work environment
Pros
doug from ems was a good guy
Cons
middle management low pay night crew
Do as your told
janitory (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85714July 10, 2017
You will be fine as long as you do as your told and don't ask why. Compensation is based on the site you are supporting, overall compensation is set at minimum wage.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
Watch out for the office secretary!
Worked to Death
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 7, 2017
I worked for this company for 4 years, up until they lost a contract. They're good about giving overtime but at the same time, once you nominate yourself and try to back out, they will constantly want you working overtime. I worked 45 to 50 hours a week without even a thank you.

Managers are lazy and are not on site either, they come in, complain about how well you do then will come back the next day and complain about how you didn't do certain things.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons
Awful managers
Great job great communication
clean tech (Current Employee) –  Hutchinson, KSMay 31, 2017
Great management the bosses are great and work with my schedule. I love how at end of the day I know the customers come into their clean workplace and knowing I did a good job and they are happy
Pros
Great bosses completely understand
Cons
Hours
Good workplace
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Uniontown, PAApril 18, 2017
Good place to work easy going everyone was easy to get along with many opportunities to advance decent pay and work hours weekends off and major holidays
Work at Siemens Healthcare
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 27, 2017
Love cleaning at this facility the people there are so very nice. Clean bathrooms as well as pull trash. Mop and vacuum and dust all areas.
Pros
Love the hours I work
Cons
Management not very good
Flexible
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSFebruary 7, 2017
I believe that Topeka is a much better place to work for Executive Management Services, very flexible hours understandable manager the work fair. I would definitely recommend working for this company.
Pros
If i need more work it can be avaliable
Cons
not much advertising in the Topeka area
Poor management
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCFebruary 2, 2017
There is poor management at some locations they send you to work. They are selective on who they pick. It was a challenge being a new person, because it seemed like the people that worked in the place didn't do anything but try to get you fired.
good experience with a commercial business
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenfield, INJanuary 12, 2017
I only worked here on and off and only when different departments need extra help. I learned how a commercial business works from the inside, as I worked in the corporate building. The hardest part of the job was constantly finding something to do when I had finished the tasks I was given.
Pros
good pay
Cons
very boring job
Productive work enviroment, very diligent on completing tasks.
Janitorial Services (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 7, 2016
During my work experience with "Executive Management Sevices Inc" I thought that the staff were very professional and diligent in making sure that all employees completing their task (cleaning office space, restrooms, lobby areas etc.)
Pros
Great staff, good choice of work for part time.
Cons
Overtime hours were not available.
what i feel about EMS
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 3, 2016
working for this company its alright but the upper management is not on the same page. The regional manager worry about himself not his employee at all. If the own would come and see what is going on he will not be happy at all.
Pros
there is no pros. at all
Cons
Employees were hard working, Management was horrible, NEVER a "Good Job" from them!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 27, 2016
This company is not worth you time. Don't even apply. The management was horrible to the employees, the main money makers for EMS. They wanted one person to perform the job duties of two people and then shouted if the work was not perfect. Management NEVER gave anyone encouragement or even a "good job, let's try to do so and so do this way next time to avoid complaints" Many employees were yelled at in front of other workers. I would never recommend this company to anyone, unless you like being treat like trash or made to feel belittled. The job was low pay.
The cleaners for EMS were hard working but had no one on their side.
Pros
Good evening hours for part time
Cons
1.Management 2. Some work sites had no free parking 3. Low Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executive Management Services, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8