Executive Management

Executive Management Employer Reviews

Great environment
General Cleaner (Current Employee), Arnold, MOOctober 4, 2014
Pros: lunch break
Cons: benefits, not much activity
Working for executive management I have learned how messy things can be when your in the workplace. I clean up after everyone. I go in with a set schedule of what needs to be done and when. The hardest part of my job is when I come across something I wasn't trained on. Or when I have to lift very heavy items. The most enjoyable part of my job is working by myself but yet I have other workers and people around me while I am cleaning.
Great management -----works well with employees
General Cleaner (Former Employee), Breinigsville P.a.May 16, 2013
Pros: schedules easy to work with
Cons: benefits not super great
I enjoyed working for this company very much . THey care about their employees , and take pride in the work done.. The toughest part of the job was the client we worked for . Very tough buliding not to many companies can master. Conttinues to try other cleaning companies while a 24-7 operation makes it hard to stay on top of things. Most enjoyable part was my co-workers , and management of EMS. Miss them very much.
PRODUCTIVE
Custodian (Former Employee), Lewistown, PAJanuary 8, 2013
Pros: working in air conditioning atmosphere
Cons: scrubbing toilets
I WOULD GO IN AND CLEAN FLOORS AND TAKE THE GARBAGE OUT. I LEARNED NOTHING. THE MEN I WORKED FOR AND WITH WERE OKAY. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS LIGHTING HEAVY TRASH CANS. I ENJOYED HAVING COWORKERS AROUND SHOWING ME THE ROPES.
Executive Management Serives, Inc.
Janitorial (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INNovember 9, 2012
Pros: laid-back environment
Cons: not enough hours provided
A typical day at work for me requires a lot of physical work. It also involves safety because I work around many chemicals every day. I have learned to be very careful with what chemicals I use, and to always wear safety glasses while using them. I have also learned that when I do an exceptional job at one of the buildings I cleaned, my contact person is very satisfied. My co-workers and I work as a team and do the best we can to insure that we have done a job to the best of our ability and as safely as we can. The hardest part of the job is to always make sure the chemicals are used properly and put away safely. The part I enjoy about my job the most is the fact that I can impress and satisfy the customers that we clean for. It makes it all worth it.
A Very Stressful Company too work for.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 30, 2012
Pros: family enviorment, satisfaction from patients & doctors and nurses.
Cons: stress, weak management, short break(1), no recognition, no respect
I would do a daily Inspection of the building and then assign special cleaning assignments too each crew member.I learned how to conquor different challenges pertaining too Customer Service. The Management doesnt know the first thing about being precise,Firm, Fair or Consistent.Two of the workers did not know how too show respect to Authority because what they were showed from Management.Management was Verbally Abusive,Threatening and had no idea how too run a Business. They continually lied and stole things from My Account because they did not do their job ordering their own supplies plus money they were pocketing out of my account and theirs.When I fireds the Supervisor I hired for 2 Years of Verbal Abuse and a General Cleaner I was trying too fire also for Verbal abuse they let me go and rehired the Supervisor and made the General Cleaner an Assistant Supervisor that was the hardest thing I had too deal with. I was Salary and worked 50-60 HRS. a week & always Maintained an 94%-98% on Inspections and I put my Heart into that Posistion and they let me go. The best part of the job is when I still too this day have employees of Patients First come too me and say,"How much they miss me and wish I would come back& how nasty the place is since I left".