Executive Personal Computers, Inc.

Executive Personal Computers, Inc. Employee Reviews

Horrible management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 11, 2016
Just don't. Dirty, dusty, hot, etc Worst manager i've ever dealt with. Warehouse supervisor isn't any better.
Glad I left when I did. Save yourself some grief and don't bother with this place.
Productive and fun work environment
Enterprise Equipment Auditor (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 29, 2015
My typical day involves testing several different types of networking equipment by clearing customer data from them and grading their overall appearance and function to determine if they are able to be resold to another company. My managers are both knowledgeable and friendly that any problem can be brought to them to help assist me in my job duties. My most enjoyable part of the job is the co-workers I have. They help make what would normally be considered a boring day go by fast and entertaining at times and improving my mood tremendously. I don't dislike my job by any means but being able to laugh and smile many times throughout the day makes it seem less like work and days go by with a much better attitude that a job deserves.
Technician
Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 15, 2014
Each day, depending on what job you have, you do the same thing over and over and pushed to do it faster like a slave with no pay raises as a technician. Your actual boss is in another state which is nice if you're the type to fear bosses. Other than that, the work environment is iffy. Mangers take sides because no one wants to do that person's job if they were fired. You'll get in trouble for little things even if it's not your fault. All they care about is numbers and not actually creating a great work environment. You don't even make enough for the work they demand you to do and they know this. They constantly fire people because they don't like them, even if they fit the job correctly.
Pros
If you're good, they don't care if you're late to work.
Cons
Breaks are 15 minutes with a 30 minute lunch. Dust everywhere, and no chance of advancement or pay raises. 25k a year for a technician job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Executive Personal Computers, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5