EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL GROUP Employee Reviews

great place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 23, 2017
Great place to work. Staff are very friendly. Willing to work with you. Looks out for their staff. Very fair. Honest. A lot of places to place a employee at.
Na
Quality Control, Executive Personnel Group (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 10, 2015
Executive is a good temp. service program but if there's a problem at work they only here one side of the story and act very nasty to the situation to the temp. employees. I seen and heard this to many times from coworkers.
Ok
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 24, 2015
Executive Personnel Group helped me get one temporary job in 2012 but it only lasted like three months. You can contact Executive Personnel Group constantly but not hear back from them even though they tell you you are active in their system. I think it has new employees at the office now.
Pros
work experience, flexible hours, they give you time to prepare for an interview
Cons
no job security and you can be let go and told not to come back at any time
Executive Personell Group
Temp service (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, NCAugust 9, 2014
My experience with EPG has been nothing but enjoyable. The staff members are hard working, always friendly, and most importantly have kept a steady amount of work flowing in my direction. I worked two assignments for them in the past eight months both were incredible opportunities that expanded my skills making more employable as well as bringing me one step closer to my overall goals.
Account Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 23, 2014
Stayed busy most of the day. Enjoyed meeting employees and business clients.
Pros
Free insurance
Fast-paced
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 9, 2014
Assignments don't last. Temp agency.Minimum wage.Companies keep you as temps for too long
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Minimal advancement
Hard labor with no pay
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 26, 2014
I felt as if I put my all into my job, and got paid the min. I was having complications with my body from a previous car accident, and i still gave 100%. After awhile my body broke down, they released me with good comments
making good money difficulty managing work and life
Assembler/Machine Operator/packer (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 17, 2013
an typical day at work would be starting off by setting equipment up for the upcoming lockers taking equipment down off the line that's needed to perform the job getting boxes and packing material ready the hardest part was getting through 12 hours of heavy metal lifting and packing I learned to cope with many and different attitudes getting to know different co workers laughing and joking while consistently working the most enjoyable part are the breaks and getting off and pay days but managing life and work was very difficult

Want to know more about EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL GROUP?

Ask a question