Executive Security Systems

Executive Security Systems Employer Reviews

The office needs warm bodies to put on posts.
Security Officer (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 26, 2014
Pros: overtime available
Cons: everything else
Undoubtedly the worst security company I have EVER worked for. They have six hours of "training". They don't pay for your license, it comes out of your check. They also charge for uniforms up front and don't pay for tailoring or cleaning. Instead of offering insurance, they will gladly inform you that they aren't required to comply with the affordable – more... health care act until 2015. No worries though, because at $10/hr you make enough to qualify for Medicaid and CHIP (if you have children). Once you are at a post, the company will require you to go to the office biweekly to pick up your checks, as direct deposit is NOT AN OPTION. – less
Great for a first timer
Commissioned Security Officer/patrol (Current Employee), Austin, TXOctober 16, 2013
Pros: challenging
Cons: pay
This is a great position to start as a security/patrol officer.
Nothing extra
Security Guard (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: do not need a lot of supervision, all in all it is an ok job
Cons: ignores compliants concerning the truck
Very quiet, since it is a night post. My patrol vehicle, although they tried to keep up with maintenance, is very filthy. My co-workers are great. The hardest part of my job is dodging pest in the truck. I don't have any problems on my post. Most trespassers when asked to leave, does it without incident.
Friendly management. Not much training.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 26, 2013
Pros: the option to work overtime.
Cons: not much training, so far....
It's too soon to give a thorough review. The company appears to have plenty of clients and acquiring new ones.
Postive work enviroment with an excellent staff
Security Guard (Current Employee), Austin, TXMay 7, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, clean work enviroment
Cons: no breaks, long work hours
Executive security is a great security company. They help pay for commission card so you can be armed on duty. They take pride and they take care of all of their employees.

About Executive Security Systems

Executive Security Systems is the company that combines human contact with innovation! Our mission is simple – Be Smart, – Read more