Executive Employee Reviews

work place, stability, dreams
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Forestville, MDNovember 13, 2015
The day starts early, depending on schedules. It is a place where I learned everyday from supportive environment. The hardest part is that contracts are to follow through completion and most of the times we are to work longer and extended hours to meet our clients' needs and desires. I am looking forward to pursue my dreams and have a more stable job with full financial prospects.
Pros
Knowledgeable environment
Cons
Can't really be a master your plans as contracts vary along with seasons and demands
Has it's highs and lows
Pilot (Current Employee) –  Belo, WVApril 1, 2015
Pilot life isn't as glamorous as people like to think but you still have the best view in the house. With the recent world crisis staying in the sector has become increasingly difficult but if you can manage your life and stay in it's a great area to be.
Pros
interesting life, new challenges daily, meet a lot of new people
Cons
Long hours, random schedule
Excelant
Regional Bank Janitor and Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  Little RockMarch 22, 2015
Super Excellent Manager that work hard and is very dependable .Works hard and will in still in my Team to work hard and work as a Team. Many other quality abilities and mind set
Highly rewarding experience
Network Analyst I (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 3, 2015
Was a valuable learning experience in dealing with people from varied backgrounds with diverse personalities. Service was challenging and helped reinforce the value of good work ethic.
Productive/educational
Office Manager, Sr. Executive Asst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 15, 2014
MPLC was an interesting place to work and finding out about copyrights was something I enjoyed
Productive workplace
Dispatch Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 23, 2014
Productive workplace , expresses the fact of team work and working together
Fast Past always something exciting
Executive Assistance (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NvJanuary 10, 2014
My typical day at work, was never typical something would always change up or another assignment on one already. I love being an Executive assistant, because of all the new things you can learn and shortcuts you come by that you never knew. The best part I will say was working side by side with the manager, we would always have talks about our previous day after work and really just have a great time getting everything done. Revising and Excel spread Sheets really got to me. My first time ever making a 100+ sheet with everyone name, address, phone, city, state, and email on one and attaching the cut-out all together. After awhile it just became me. I enjoy making decisions and being able to be apart of something great.
Pros
ice maker and tea
Cons
little to no pay
Outerwall/Coinstar execs getting rid of Redbox employee little by little
FSR2 (Former Employee) –  NCJanuary 9, 2014
Outerwall/Coinstar execs getting rid of Redbox employee little by little
No job security/advancement
benefits
Cons
no job security, poor upper management
Very friendly work place
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elsie, MISeptember 2, 2013
Great hours and had fun doing work. Got along with all my coworkers.
IT Consultant Review
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMay 29, 2013
Full life-cycle recruiting of all levels of staff and departments in: biotechnology, R&D, software & hardware development, IT, e-commerce, manufacturing, professional services, telecommunications
•Seasoned national and international recruiter for high volume, hard-to-fill and niche market positions
•Identified 90% - 100% match candidates, reducing cost per hire to $3k - $5k
•Recruitment of entire teams and departments, increasing productivity and reducing turnover by 35%
•Effective partner with HR and Management to establish and maintain hiring processes and metrics
•Team with hiring managers to develop job descriptions and effective marketing strategies
•Continued success in direct sourcing, networking, referrals, Internet, job boards and job fairs
•Developed behavioral interviewing questions to improve retention and reduce turnover
•Create and implement staffing department policies and procedures, including work force planning
• Managed relocation, visas, background checks, drug screening, EEO, AA, and terminations
•Management of contract, contingency and retained search agencies, including fee negotiation
•Compensation analysis and negotiation for both employees and consulting staff
Pros
great atmosphere to work in
Cons
no cons
Interesting job, with many opportunities to learn new skills.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 21, 2013
I enjoyed the work and all the skills I learned on the job. I started out answering phones and when the job ended I was doing accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll for three offices.
Pros
many learning experiances.
Cons
job ended when the owners began divorce proceedings and had to sell the company.
ok p/t work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 13, 2013
started off great but ended up with too much workload and no help or support.
great inside look on how metro keeps thing clean
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 16, 2012
enjoyed working with the regular Metro employees. great place to gain experience for working with the public, hours was great start early leave early.managment was very accomidating as to were they had you working
Pros
great experience
Cons
hard to get on permantly with metro
It was ok
maintence tech (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 3, 2012
I enjoyed my time there. I had a good boss. but upper manament didnt seem to care much about us.. But thats kind of normal. they didnt treat us bad
Pros
everyday was something new
Cons
managment change