Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital

Exempla Saint Joseph Hospital Employer Reviews

Great volunteer program
Volunteer (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 31, 2014
I only volunteer for the Parent 2 Parent group. I am able to give back to another family that is going through what I went through having a baby prematurely.
Love the physicians here
Medical Staff Coordinator (Current Employee), Denver, ColoradoFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: great health, dental and vision benefits
Cons: environment blame and no team players
I support the Medical Staff physicans, I work on various committees and with nurses, doctors and professional staff.

My co-workers are awesome, but around the house most of them have grown to "blame" others and not be team players

I am responsible for the Emergency Call schedule for the Emergency Department, this can be very challenging at times.

I have many friendships with the physicians that trust me, over the years they know they can come to me and be counted on.
Saint Joseph is a very busy hospital with good people. It is many times too busy and short staffed. Benifits are good but becoming less over the last
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 30, 2013
Pros: good enviorment and staff.
Cons: work load intrudes on off time
Typical day started at 6am. I would open the department, scan as many inpatient as possible before the outpatients started at 730am. Coworkers would start at 7am and 8am. Portables would get done as soon as possible. Procedures would start at 11 to 12 am and last to mid afternoon. We would be busy almost everyday. Loved working with my coworkers. Hardest part of the job getting scans and procedures done when needed. Most enjoyable part learning and seeing new things.
good place to work. If they hired the right managers.
Health Information Specialist III (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 1, 2012
I loved my job. The new manager they hired is terrible, she has double standards for those she likes they do no wrong, for those she does not like they do everything wrong. She really after three years does not know the job. I had great co-workers. My regret was leaving without letting the Director know how things really were.