EXEMPLA

EXEMPLA Employee Reviews

Great location and ammenities at Oracle-Interlocken. Best workplace food EVER!!
AR Rep Workers Compensation Unit (Former Employee), Broomfield, COMay 26, 2015
Pros: Their location at Oracle-Interlocken. Great ammenities!
Cons: Tension within this company management.
This company is the result of a hostile takeover of Exempla by Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth several years ago and they have yet to find a way to work together. Many departments are not working together, hiring is usually through temp agencies which means faces are continually coming and going. In at least one A/R department you are graded only on the number of account notes made per day since their posting system continues to have issues and is not current. So collectors cannot be reviewed based on what we are supposed to do---bring money into the company by rebilling, faxing or whatever means will work to get that unpaid claim paid and the money in the door. Since management is unable to report on that information, which I believe is the MOST important, then all they can review you on is your "productivity" which quite often is not a reflection of your value to the company. I was on probation for not working 72 Workers Comp accounts daily, while other payer departments who can go on line, look at a copy of a remittance and then very quickly note the patient account and move through upwards of 100 notes a day are treated the same way the Workers Comp department was, the daily quota was at least 65 accounts worked per day. This is not feasible for Workers Comp claims.
Management made it very clear who they personally liked and disliked and I was treated accordingly. It was one of the most unpleasant, stressful work environments I have ever had, especially when compared to some of the best experiences.
I'd avoid this company like the plague!
Great place to work always busy and rewarding.
Medical Records Specialist (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: receiving praise from lawyers
Cons: not enough time in the day to get caught up
Organizing incoming mail and faxes.
help co-workers with records
hardest part of job working with lawyers
a typical day at work
medical assistant (Current Employee), denverNovember 25, 2013
get schedule printed and labels and than get rooms ready and than bring patient back and do paperwork and phone notes and than do phone calls. and my coworkers come in and take care of there doc and we are a one on one with doctors and the hardest part of my day is giving little ones their shot but must be done and best part of my day is taking care of my patients. from newborn to old.
Wonderfu; employer
Registered Nurse, Team Leader (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 19, 2013
Great benefits, compensation Great educational opportunities,
Entry Level Work as a CNA
Teacher/Special Education Teacher (Former Employee), Arvada ColordoAugust 29, 2013
Daly living skills At a skilled nursing facility
Grt experince and good company to work for.
Excellent Cardiac Care Team-all aspects (heart attack to OHS)
Experienced RN (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: multidisciplinary approach.pastoral care services.benefits
Cons: discrimination/long term employee-no opportunity to contest
Treatment of long-term employees has greatly deteriorated.Worked there FT >25 years.Non-magent manager incriminated me in "whistle blower" format.It was an outright lie.terminated anyway.Benefits for long-term employee were good.But that is all changing with current economics.Less presence of Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth-definite negative.I am an RN.Loved all aspects of my work.Helping and advocating for patients.Multidisciplinary approach utilized.Early discharge planning with team format-involve patient/family as much as possible.Pastoral care excellent.
Unsupportive management
Rn (Former Employee), Downtown Denver locationSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: dedicated staff
Cons: benefits terrible. management unsupportive
Management culture does not value staff or their input to correct issues. No extended sick time. Must meet very high deductible before insurance will pay.
Great place to work, good benefits.
Emergency Room Unit Coordinator (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: benefits
Loved to work there but hard to change working hours or apply for other positions within hospital.
Level one Trauma Center
CCDS (Current Employee), Grand Junction, COMay 25, 2012
Pros: great area to live
Largest hospital between Salt Lake CIty Utah and Denver Colorado