Exemplar Enterprises, Inc. is looking for a full-time Supervisor/ Quality Control Inspector who is reliable, responsible and trustworthy for a downtown San Francisco Federal Building.
Experience in the following areas is required:
1. Management Positions (Supervisor/ Decision Maker). prefer 3+ years of experience managing/supervising 15 people or more.
2. Computer Skills……. Outlook, Excel, and Word at an intermediate level but will consider beginner lever with an eagerness to learn.
3. Excellent communication skills to correspond and update the corporate office. Project Manager is the on-site extension of the corporate office.
4. Janitorial (or something of similar nature) and/or Facility Maintenance and/or Property Management experience.
5. Required to be able to communicate and correspond in English.
**Must be US Citizen/or be able to legally work in the United States. College Degree or equivalent is strongly encouraged. Applicants MUST be able to pass an extensive background check. If you already posses a Government Clearance you are strongly encouraged to apply.**
Specific job functions may include the following (but not limited to):
- Oversee a staff of janitors responsible for cleaning an assigned property. Conduct regular inspections to monitor cleanliness of the facility.
- Train new employees and report progress to corporate. Provide input on performance evaluations and make recommendations on hiring and dismissals.
- Respond to requests from building manager to conduct various maintenance and clean-up activities.
- Track inventory and order supplies when necessary
- Training and demonstration. Maybe be in charge of training and demonstrating proper Janitorial process and procedures.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Check timesheets and submit to corporate on a semi monthly basis.
- Update schedules as needed.
- Track usage of supplies (both office and site-wide)
- Perform tasks as necessary and as assigned. All assignments must be approved prior to starting a different task assignment / schedule.
- Take disciplinary action when needed.
This is just a sample list of the duties that maybe are required on a daily basis. There maybe be more or less on any given day. The most important responsibility is to keep the corporate office informed and in-the-loop on happenings onsite.
Pay will commensurate with experience.