Exemplis LLC Employee Reviews

Right Job for the Right People
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CAJuly 12, 2017
I enjoy coming to work everyday. Everyone you come in contact with is willing to help you find the answers you need to complete your work. As a newer member of the team, I never felt lost or unable to make the right decisions to keep our customers satisfied.
Pros
Training available, great people to work for
Cons
Non
Great company - lots of growth
confidential (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CAMarch 23, 2017
Exemplis is a great company - its been growing for a number of years. There is a fun culture - everyone is down to earth and authentic. The company hosts a lot of events - lunches, parties. Its a good group of people to work with everyday.
Pros
Great team, good culture, lots of growth
Cons
Can be busy; some growing pains
Look elsewhere and avoid this place at all cost
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAMarch 9, 2017
In this company is not what you know, it's who you know. There's always a high turnover, low morale in all departments and salary is mediocre.
New hires in the CSR quit in less than a month due to the bad and poor management.
This is not the right place for career minded or serious individuals looking to start a career.
People that write good things about this company are friends with the owner.
Pros
Free water and coffee
Cons
Everything from dirty restrooms to smelly coworkers
Exemplis knows how to work hard & play hard
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CADecember 20, 2016
What a great company culture! Is it clear that everyone places high value on their work, and takes ownership & responsibility. I have worked in environments were the office politics were unbearable; there is none of that here. In the Cypress building sits so many different departments, Customer Experience, Marketing, Supply Chain, HR, PMO, etc, that you have the opportunity to meet and work with so many different people. It is fast paced, never boring, and you're always learning something new. Management has been open, easy to work with and provides good feedback. Lots of fun perks working here! Free tickets to the Staples Center, breakfast on Fridays, really fun parties, and a great work/life balance.

I feel positive about the future of this company and definitely see myself growing here.
Pros
Free bagels & donuts on Friday mornings and FUN parties!
Cons
Lots of new positions are being added, so they are running out of office space
Great company culture
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CADecember 20, 2016
Growing company and great culture with strong values. Great place to work! The people are amazing and extremely talented. Everyone works well as a team and is focused on winning!
What I did at the Engineering Lab
Test-Center Technician (www.SitOnIt.net) (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CANovember 14, 2016
Go on the websites Sharepoint for updated stress-test labs. Perform test with equipment in the factories test-center using BIFMA standards. Test outside BIFMA standards are fairly common so using shop tools, programming, and rewiring of equipment is standard.
Pros
Use shop tools, non-aggressive environment, knowledgeable staff
Cons
Low pay, repetitive, not enough work
Terrible
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cypress, CASeptember 22, 2016
This place is a waste of time dont bother with applying at Exemplis they will waste your time. Their hiring practices are borderline and unethical. Beware
Great forklift
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CASeptember 14, 2016
its a great job with lots of hours cant complain but supervisor lacks respect for other employees. my co workers where always trying to teach me new things about the company
Great company
VP of Human Resources & Talent Management (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CaliforniaSeptember 30, 2015
Nice organization, happy employees, loads of free lunches! Fantastic finance and accounting team. Extremely strong Supply Chain organization. Top notch leadership.
Was not the best place to work in as there was alot of micromanaging going on with shift supervisors and felt like i was not able to perform my duties
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  La Mirada, CAApril 7, 2015
I enjoyed working for the company however there were some disadvantages that really affected the way i performed my duties on a daily basis, for instance, our shift supervisor was an avid micro-manager. Due to his behavior morale amongst myself and shift members was very low and it really affected the way we were able to complete our daily duties. The company is great, just a minority of those in management made it difficult to work there.
Pros
Co-workers were great people
Cons
micro-management
Not a good place to work
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  CypressSeptember 24, 2014
Don't even consider working here until you have exhausted all other options. Horrible micro-management, low moral, high turn over. You are only a human resource here.
Pros
Pay Checks Don't Bounce
Cons
Too Many to List
Micro Managment
Sales (Former Employee) –  CAJune 3, 2014
The CFO micro-manages everything and does not allow people to do their jobs. Totally gets in the way of getting business done! I would not recommend Exemplis as an employer.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Boring work, no support, micro-managment, bad products
Productive and nice place to work
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CANovember 5, 2013
Maintain inventory levels and exceed timelines and expectations.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
High turnover
smooth, flexible, and reasonable
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAOctober 11, 2013
a typical day at work would start with production and chairs comming down the line. i learned alot of team work ethics here. co workers where very diverse. got along with everyone. hardest part of the job was starting at 6 a.m.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Exemplis LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5