The Dealer Service Manager is responsible for managing and marketing an assigned market. This team member will provide quality customer service by satisfying the business needs of the customers and Exeter Finance. This team member's overall responsibility will be to develop dealer relationships that generate contracts according to Exeter’s established credit risk and profitability models.
- Build relationships with dealers by providing the highest quality customer service in the industry.
- Effectively manage and market assigned dealer relationships to achieve all quality, pricing and volume objectives.
- Follow up on approved deals.
- Log dealer visits into Sales Force daily
- Support and assist fellow team members and the RCM in planning and execution of the Buying Centers operations.
- Assist in underwriting when necessary.
- Communicate a weekly marketing schedule with RCM.
- Communicate market trends and collect competitive programs as needed.
- Review findings with management and address dealers in problem areas. Discuss these reports with RCM or Branch Operations VP and decide on appropriate action to be taken.
- Assist in collecting buybacks if deemed necessary.
- Promote a culture of teamwork, excellence and integrity.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Must possess the ability to make consistent quality decisions.
- Must possess team building and relationship management skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to meet deadlines and establish objectives.
- Must have strong marketing and sales skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in computer software such as Excel, Word, CMSI, and Dealer Track.
- 3 to 5 years of prior credit underwriting experience.
- 3 to 5 years of successful sales experience.
- Experience as a Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager or equivalent consumer finance industry experience.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Exeter Finance Corp.
As an independent auto finance company, Exeter is positioning itself to be an industry leader. Not only are we bringing back a high level of personal service to the dealer community, we empower our team to identify issues and opportunities, offer and develop solutions, and act in the best interest of our customers, our colleagues and our company. What drives us is the entrepreneurial spirit on which we were founded.
- We EXPECT ideas, innovation and success.
- We VALUE problem solving and the spirit of teamwork.
- We REWARD inspiration and motivation.
The results speak for themselves. In 2010, Exeter was named the Top Finance Company for Dealers by Auto Dealer Monthly. The following year Exeter won the Auto Finance Excellence Award from Auto Finance News for achievements and contributions to the auto finance industry. The bar is set high, but that’s the way we like it.
Exeter Finance Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer