Exeter Finance Corporation

Exeter Finance Corporation Employer Reviews

Great experience with fast growing company.
Area General Manager (Current Employee), Albany, NYJanuary 27, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my experience with Exeter Finance was entering a new market and building relationships with new clients and seeing the performance from our hard work.
Constantly changing
Assistant Area General Manager (Current Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 24, 2015
Great employees. Never boring, always a new challenge to accomplish.
Professional and Tedious
Dealer Service Representative (Current Employee), Greenfield, WIJanuary 24, 2015
Conduct numerous verifications including, insurance, residence and employment. Document and verify different aspects of customer’s applications for finance purposes. Held responsible for clients’ personal and private information. Verify all documents meet the companies policies and procedures.
Fast growing company, pleasing work environment.
Assistant Area General Manager (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: volatile and competitive industry
Exeter Finance is very forthcoming with what they expect from you as an employee - clear communication/goals/expectations.
Small office, co-workers very easy to work with. A typical work day is working through a queue underwriting indirect auto contracts and negotiating terms with finance managers, managing credit buyers, and overseeing the funding process. Upper management is very accessible. What I enjoy most about the job is my relationships with my independent and franchise dealerships.
I love working for Exeter! I wish they had an office in Richmond, VA
Insurance/Impound Specialist-Loss Mitigation (Current Employee), Irving, TXJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: love it !
Cons: which our job was remote as well
A typical day at Exeter is never boring, My team is amazing . My day is full of communation with adjusters, impound lots, insurance companies, my co workers, and my manager. We are working to settle accounts that have been totaled by our customers' where working on getting units out of storage lots. at the end ofthe day money has been brought in, laughs has been made, money has been made. Where on our way to goal
NICE PLACE TO WORK
Team Lead / Manager (Current Employee), IRVING,TXJanuary 14, 2015
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS BEING BUSY FROM THE TIME I GET HERE TIL ITS TIME TO GO HOME. I HAVE LEARNED ALOT FROM MY AVP AND THE MANAGER I CO MANAGE WITH, HOW TO TAKE ON DIFFERENT ROLES, MAKE DECISIONS, HOW TO PROBLEM SOLVE,ETC, AND I LOVE BEING ABLE TO HELP PEOPLE.
N/A
Dealer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, MOJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: large corporation, great benefits and co workers are nice
Cons: can be be overwhelming at times
It can be hit or miss. The hardest part of the job was making the connects to get the deal funded. I enjoyed working with my coworkers and having a good month and being named Branch of the Month. Overall, I was very new to the business and I enjoyed the position and would be happy to go back.
Recommended
Credit Review Analyst (Current Employee), Irving TexasDecember 16, 2014
Pros: easy to get time off
Cons: need better employee facilities
Great working relationship with manager. Genuinely like the people I work with. Buttoned down dress code but laid back atmosphere. Paid time recently increased to 3 weeks.
Productive place and fun
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee), IrvingNovember 21, 2014
Very enjoyable company.... Management was wonderful. The atmosphere was relaxing and fun. I was very sorry to hear that I had to leave but it was nice to stop by and meet a group of wonderful people.
Great place to work with sharp people
Sr. Operations/Research Analyst (Former Employee), Irving, TXNovember 19, 2014
Pros: exciting, change is always happening, joint mission to succeed
Cons: job security... there's a good chance a larger company is going to but them out
Exeter Finance Corp. was a great organization to work at! #3 largest subprime autofinance company in the United States... large corporation with small business feel.
Work place every day
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: great co workers
Cons: medical coverage
A typically day at work is going in to make sure I have exceeded on reaching the goals that I have set myself to accomplish for that day. It involves making sure that I have given the best customer service to satisfy the customer. I learn the different laws and stay updated on them by taking courses. The hardest part of the job is the hours and the inconsistency with the days that will be a part of your schedule and what days will not. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help a customer that is going through a short term hardship.
Great Company
Irving Service Center Help Desk Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: work life balance
The most enjoyable part is the people I work with. Very new company with the means to allow their employees to achieve other opportunities. They are very efficient in helping employees succeed.
Up and Coming Auto Finance Company
Charge-Off Prevention (Current Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 5, 2014
Alot of work needed. Management has a high turn over rate. Management is overwhelmed and not available for employees usage. Compensation is not competitve or comparing to the work provided
A learning experience
Collector (Former Employee), Irving TexasAugust 27, 2014
Needs to be more training involved and professionalism. It was a learning experience, the managers were very unprofessional, some were lacking knowledge and training they needed to coach the collectors
biased for certain individuals. not favorable place to work
Loan Services Represenntative (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: good pay, nice breakroom
Cons: inconsiderate, employees, biased environment, quality of management
Good pay, no centralized training structure, inexperienced new managers that terminate contractor without clear reviews or reasons.

Rude employees that lean over your desk & a disregard for company policy in regards to overdoing unbearable fragrances

Appears they are more interested in predatory lending & hiring individuals based on their "tax crediit benefit" with EEOC than looking at the quality of the individual. Avoid this place unless you meet a specified category.
Great company fun
Front End Collections Agent (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 20, 2014
Exeter Finance was a great company to work for, the co workers were amazing. The managers needed more training and to learn patience
Great Company
AVP/Section Manager, Mailroom & Title Release (Current Employee), Irving, TXAugust 6, 2014
Pros: great comany and co-workers
Cons: needs updated procedures
Exeter Finance is a great company and really nice people who work at Exeter Finance.
Work flow
Collections (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 5, 2014
Pros: lots of spreds
Cons: working hours
My typical day at Exeter was a call waiting when I logged in. Lunch with co workers was very refreshing. Ended the day with more interesting calls!
Productive job with ping pong table
Senior Collector (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch, benefits
Cons: call center
call center on the phone all day calling account,ive worked collections since 2007 so i already know collections, management is very strict with following call module,hardest part of the job is not being able to go to restroom unless you take the time from your 15 min break,and the most enjoyable thing about exeter is you get benefits, pto and paid holidays
Customer Service Environment
CSR and Claims Rep (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 26, 2014
A day at work consist of taking inbound calls.
Meetings.
Talking with coworkers.
Going for lunch outings.

1 2 3

About Exeter Finance Corporation

At Exeter Finance Corp., we are committed to helping customers find the right financing for their next vehicle purchase. By building – Read more