Exeter Hospital

Exeter Hospital Employer Reviews

Very beaureaucratic
PRINCIPAL SYSTEM ANALYST (Former Employee), Exeter, NHJune 16, 2014
People care and they try but there is a lot of overhead. It is very hard to get significant work done.
Excellent company to work for
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Exeter, NHMay 22, 2014
I have worked at Exeter Hospital for almost 8 years, it is a great place to work, and I will miss it dearly
Per diem
Cardiovascular Specialist (Former Employee), Exeter, NHDecember 13, 2013
This was a per diem position for a few months. The cath lab staff was short handed and needed help with call rotations. The staff were kind and fun to be around. I enjoyed my experience there.
Pharmacy staff work together to get the work done and enjoy working as a team.
Pharmacy Director (Former Employee), Exeter, NH 03883November 12, 2013
Pros: its a community hospital and staff get to know each other.
Cons: parking can be challenging, cafeteria can be backed up and not enough time to relax and socialize with coworkers
Progressive hospital Pharmacy services, Clinical ICU Pharmacist rounds daily with ICU intensivist. Oncology certified pharmacist oversees outpatient clinic and inpatient oncology services as needed, Work load is variable and staff works together to get the work done in a timely manner, The hardest part of the job is balancing the work load and prioritizing – more... what needs to be next, The Pharmacy department most enjoyable activities are making a difference in improving patient care and outcomes. Social events such as summer pool parties and holiday parties are optimal times to get to know the staff at build bonds with each other – less
TEAM/FAMILY VALUES A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
Surgical Coordinator (Former Employee), Exeter, NHOctober 22, 2013
FAST PACED AND HECTIC ALL HANDS ON DECK!
COOPERATION/COMMUNICATION BETWEEN MANAGERS CLINICAL COORDINATORS AND CO-WORKERS
STAYING REMOVED FROM THE EMOTIONAL ASPECT OF ILLNESS
SEEING POSITIVE OUTCOMES FROM PATIENTS
An exceptional hospital and work place
LNA/PACU/Pre-Post Surgical (Current Employee), Exeter, NHJune 9, 2013
Great teamwork with accommodating managers. I am still finding my place in the healthcare field and Exeter has few openings for new positions.
Excellent Place to Work
LNA 2 (Former Employee), Exeter, NHJune 1, 2013
Pros: 12 hour shifts
Cons: 1/2 lunch for 12 hr shift
Great benefits, flexible schedules, advancement oppertunities
Scheduled outpatient procedures
Patient Service Representative 2 (Former Employee), Exeter, NHApril 24, 2013
Pros: security and benefits
Cons: ability for advancement and salary
Direct contact with Doctors, nurses, patients and hospital employees to schedule outpatient procedures.
Worked with ICD-9 and CPT Codes
My group recorded record low error ratings
HR Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), Exeter, NHJanuary 2, 2013
I worked in HR Recruiting and they are a bunch of great people to work with.
It was an awesome place to work.people were great.
EVS Tech 1 (Former Employee), Exeter, NHNovember 26, 2012
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Was very busy at night,alot of discharges, i was taught how to use the computer for discharges, all bosses were great ,I loved working with my coworkers, was learning the computer, going to work I love working with people.
A place that you care about working and that takes care of you.
Radiation Therapist (Current Employee), Exeter, NHAugust 16, 2012
Pros: great co-workers, friendly environment, not too big, very clean and well decorated not some old dungeon like inner city hospitals.
I feel a great sense of pride working for Exeter Hospital. We are not a large facility, yet we are very community centric. We reach out to make our community better by providing our patients a safe, clean comfortable environment in which to receive their care. I haven't met a larger group of co-workers who are all dedicated to the patients and making – more... their care our the greatest priority. The company recognizes our contributions in many small ways even though times are tight such as personalized letters from our CEO during the holidays, department pizza or catered food parties from time to time just to say thanks for the hard work, and an environment where you feel comfortable thinking outside the box and offering alternative points of view. – less

September 10, 2012

I would LOVE to work for Exeter Hospital, been trying for YEARS to get my foot in the door and I am looking...literally walking distance. I would love input on how to get in because I know that my 9 years of LNA experience with a year experience in hospice doesn't seem to help my chances. So while it is nice to have these references, if you can't get your resume past someone in HR, how can you get in? I'm serious, I want a job there and I'm not afraid to work my way up.

workplace with slow pace, not challenging.
PACU STAFF RN (Former Employee), Exeter, NHJuly 24, 2012
Pros: self scheduling
Cons: 24 hr call shifts every 3rd weekend
small community hospital with little new learning opportunities.