Exl Service

Exl Service Employer Reviews

I am exceeding my monthly target and having fun with my friends.
AR Caller (Current Employee), Kochi, KLAugust 20, 2014
Exl is a good company and having a huge client and good relations with clients.
Productive and fun workplace
Associate (Current Employee), NoidaAugust 7, 2014
Cons: no growth
Good Company to start .
Associate training is not provided.
Work culture is good.
Humane Care and concern
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), NoidaAugust 5, 2014
EXL Service is a good organisation where one can without fear and tension of getting fired without reasons like breach of DPA. This.This is a good school of learning and development.
It's a place to retire
Sr Manager - Facilities and Logistics Management (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRJuly 14, 2014
Pros: employee centric
Cons: remuneration
It's a place to retire, Good organization to work with..........
Lots of responsibility, high level of client visibility, extremely meritocratic.
Lead Associate (Current Employee), London, UKJune 21, 2014
Pros –
Multiple domains - banking, Travel, Utilities
Plenty of client exposure

Cons –
Extreme shareholder focus
Reactive set up rather than proactive
Lack of transparency in people practices
Senior Associate - Operations (Credit Controller) (Former Employee), Noida UPMay 30, 2014
EXL Service is a BPO situated in Noida U.P. The organisation has over 12 operating locations based in India, Cluz, and Manila.

EXL has a huge client base that includes Insurance companies, Utilities & Transport opperations etc. It's good place to start as a fresher.

I joined EXL in January 2007 and worked for Insurance giants like Aviva - UK, The – more... Hartford - US, Ace Group - Continental Europe. had a exposure of working in different insurance profile including shadow underwriting, claims handling, broker accounting etc.

I obtained Post Graduation in Finance form Symbiosis Center of Distance Learning, Pune while working at EXl Service. – less
OK to work
Process Associate (Former Employee), Noida, UPApril 27, 2014
It is an average company. Learning depends on the opportunity. Management is not very good again depends on the process. Overall OK to work with if pays well.
Exl is best.
Sr. Associate - Operations (Current Employee), Sector 58, Noida,IndiaApril 21, 2014
Exl is one of the best company, I have worked with. but I am looking forward for good growth and want to full fill my dreams.
Learning environment
Lead Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Noida, UPApril 10, 2014
- very good learning
-very good learning
very good learning
very good learning
Developed my Sales and Marketting skills, gained experience on personal and institutional banking.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Kochi, KLMarch 8, 2014
Pros: recognitions, soft skills devlopment, negtioting and selling skills development.
Cons: long hours.
Acquisitions high net worth new to bank customers. Enhancing the relationship by providing high class banking solutions.
Looking for good Opportunities.
backup Team Lead 1 (Senior Quality Analyst) (Former Employee), BangaloreMarch 2, 2014
Pros: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons: looking for good opportunities.
I have learn t lot of ting is related to my personal and management related .
Professional and highly corporate culture
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 21, 2014
Pros: lunch and trasport
Cons: short breaks
I have learned about the corporate culture and how to apply my potentiality to each project for complete the required time, I acquired a set of talent in technically .
Productive and Fun Workplace with Table Tennis, Jim and Free Lunches.
Reconciliation Analyst (Current Employee), IndiaFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: provide good food
Cons: low salary, one side cab
Extremely Employee Friendly Company Which offers multiple Opportunities for learning and development.
Friendly Environment
Quality Analyst (Former Employee), Marathahalli, Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: transportation, initiatives, food benefits
Cons: exceeding login hours
Our Co-workers are friendly at work too and will be sharing the work if required.The hardest part of the job is exceeding login hours viz., 14 hours a day
What i learnt is reading comprehension from the instructions provided by the client, and understanding the requirement of final product by the client.
Experiance
Assistant Manager Process Excellence (Quality) (Current Employee), Pune MaharashtraAugust 4, 2013
Pros: very good culture
Cons: stretching for long hrs
This is an excellent professional experience in organization
Productive workplace with fun colleagues that have become true friends
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee), Cluj-Napoca, CJ, RomaniaJuly 17, 2013
Pros: having the job
Cons: impossible to upgrade in position
I am more than happy to be given the opportunity to present one of my typical days at the current workplace. I have been working here more than a year now and I could proudly call this company my first serious job that pushed my potential to the next lever and challenged more my brain than my body, the latter case being specific in the hospitality field.

I – more... was delighted to find an extremely warm welcoming both from HR department, coordinators, trainers and from colleagues. There was a highly pleasant atmosphere, smiles and playful personalities during the lunch breaks and "fun at work" events, meetings and so on and that gave me confidence to accommodate into my first organizational collective and develop strong interpersonal relations based on trust and integrity.

Additionally, during my time at my current jobs I have improved my skills in several programs such at Amadeus, Caesar, BSP Link, Right Now and I have been the subject of training sessions concerning efficient phone communication, Microsoft Office 2007 and monthly process updates which denotes my flexibility and capacity of fast learning and accommodation to new situations. Socially, I have learnt about the hierarchical pyramid in an organization and where and when to address my potential difficulties or who to ask for help when needed.

That being mentioned, I can assure that I have never had any conflict with any of my superiors or co-workers and I can not base that on experience but on common sense and personality. I like to conduct my life at home and at work by mutual respect and discipline, responsibility and consequently I believe that getting annoyed is not productive and necessary. I would rather try to understand and find a way around the problem because there is always a solution.

From the difficulty angle speaking, I do not believe there is any aspect at my current job that I could not fulfill. That is one of the reasons I would leave the company; the job was not as described to me because there is rarely a chance of promotion and it is not effectively using my skills and potential. In opposition with the mentioned above, the culture of my employer encourages people to develop, grow, take responsibility and practice team-work. People were coached and mentored towards quality and productive effort. All of this helped me a great deal because of how I identity with these values. – less
Production
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee), NoidaApril 4, 2013
Pros: exl provides good food.
Cons: one side cab
I am working with Exl Service from May 2012 till now as a Customer Care Executive with an International Voice Process.
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
senior associate (Current Employee), bangaloreJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: 1 hour
• End-to-End knowledge of Accounts Payable Process i.e., Invoice processing, & handled exception discrepancies related to Qty, price discrepancies, planned delivery charges etc.
• Processing invoices both in Oracle.
• Doing the RCA for the exceptions & fixing the problems.
• Coordinating with the Technical team and maintaining all the Production system – more... in working condition and so minimizing the downtime.
• Prepared updated documentation for the process approved from the client.
• Ensure the team is Meeting the SLA/TAT with cent percent Accuracy.
• Front ending the calls with vendor, onshore, & compliance people for any process related clarifications.
• Guiding the new resources through the entire training period.
• Updating the team about the new learning’s in the process & discussing the issues by conducting the team huddles.
• Coordinating with business enabling functions like technology, transport, quality, training department etc – less
Good Experience as my first job in EXL
Quality Anlyst (Current Employee), BangaloreOctober 1, 2012
Pros: interesting work profile
Cons: low salary, meeting deadline in seasons
Typical day was working 18 hours(7 a.m to 1 a.m)
Learned Corporate culure, dedication,MS-excel
Management is good and takes care about employee concern.
Co-workers are very much helping nature.
Hardest part is work in year end season with very tight schedule.
Working with the diffeerent types of job everyday
Good
Lead Assistant Manager (Current Employee), NoidaSeptember 21, 2012
Organization needs to improve on their infrastructure and policies.