EXL

EXL Employer Reviews

Ok place to work
Senior Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 23, 2014
Business model is not really what they say it is. They're doing some great projects but have not been able to balance their work culture vs. client service.
Its fun place work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), New Delhi, ILJune 20, 2013
I have enjoyed working here & love to be settle here in US on long term prospectous cause i may be able to use my skill in more better way than EXL.
Great Culture Providing Great Service
Intern (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJMay 15, 2013
Pros: low-stress, diverse workforce
As an intern at EXL, I had to communicate with many different department contacts in order to help develop a strategic business plan in a period of expansion for the company. Many of the consultants were former engineers and it was fascinating to see them apply engineer principles and logic to consulting. My daily routine felt relaxed while still being – more... productive. I would describe it as a low-stress environment. – less
Fun Workplace but no learning
Analyst (Current Employee), Gurgaon, HRAugust 12, 2014
Pros: work life balance, flexible timings, open culture
Cons: not a good payer
Good people, nice work environment but The firm is too document heavy and approval heavy and some policies could be made more employee friendly. Less growth, less salary, no learning and grooming for new leaders
Productive workplace
NURSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Cebu City, P07August 7, 2014
Pros: on time payment
Cons: no overtime and policies are changing every week
I was assigned on night shift with flexible working schedule. The team leaders are professinals and they really know what they are doing. Friendly and approachable people to work with. For me the hardest part of the job is the changing of policies every week. While the most enjoyable part of the job, my co-workers are fun and approachable.
Good
Support to Underwriter (Former Employee), Noida, UPAugust 6, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: 10hrs
The typical day at work at friday.
Management are not to good
Grt
IT Support (Current Employee), PuneJuly 27, 2014
A great working with EXL Everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EXL provide fun working
Growing Organization
Sr. Assistant Vice President (Current Employee), NoidaJuly 25, 2014
Pros: lots of oppurtunity
Cons: work culture
EXL is a growing organization and there are lots of opportunities for an individual
EXL is best for learning and utilize skills in best manner
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Noida, UP, IndiaJuly 25, 2014
I learnt so many things in EXL and now I am familiar with P&C Insurance. I completed INTRO320, INS21, INS22, CPCU500, CPCU520, CPCU530, AU67 from American Institute of Charted Property & Casualty Underwriter. EXL also provides opportunity to improve others skills. I have attend other training modules as well like Trainers Skill, MS Office training etc.

I – more... am able to utilize my skills on the basis of attended training to my day to day work. Work culture is excellent at EXL. – less
Encourage to employee to take on chaleging porject to learn more.
Finance & Account Operations as Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Noida, UPJuly 24, 2014
I do data analysis, reconciling the amount and validating the amount by using SAP. Check the figures in agreement with their respective invoices and find out the reason of variances. Passing of necessary
journal entries in SAP to reconcile the data. Prepare all reconciliation and get it sign by the authorized persons.
It gives more experience daily – more... basis. – less
good work place
Account representative (Former Employee), puneJuly 20, 2014
Pros: free lunch free pickup & drop
Cons: night shift
20 policies daily target. learned so many things like time management. team bonding,deadline.
 Provide Process training to new joiners.  Provide Ms-Excel and Power point training to new joiners.  Managing all team fun activity like: Birthday
Customer Care Executive. EXL Service (Former Employee), Noida, UPJuly 11, 2014
 Provide Process training to new joiners.
 Provide Ms-Excel and Power point training to new joiners.
 Managing all team fun activity like: Birthday celebration, indoor games, any festival celebration etc.
The hardest part of the job
Operation Executive (Former Employee), Noida, UPJune 27, 2014
Pros: free meal coupon and cab facility
Cons: long login hours
In this company you have to achieve your daily target other wise your daily login hours will be increased. As well as you have to maintain the client escalation on daily basis and review in next day, If you forgot it will create problem for you.
Enjoyable and productive place
Quality Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Pune, MHJune 25, 2014
Pros: great workplace
Cons: cafetaria food
EXL provides comfortable workplace to compete, excel and grow.
I have learned many things in EXL one of them in persistence and hard work always payoffs.
Enjoyable working environment
customer care executive (Former Employee), NoidaJune 25, 2014
Pros: extra curricular activites
Cons: long hours (sometimes)
A typical Day:- One of the customer has paid an extra amount to our client for his usage of the product and he was very frustrated as he was not getting the resolution for his problem for almost one month. So, I took the initiative and went from departments to departments to ask them to give the customer's money back, and at the end of the day customer – more... was pretty happy as he got his money back into his account and appreciated me a lot. But this whole process took whole day to get resolved.

I learned that we should never leave our client/customer behind, whatever be the situation is.

My managers were very supportive, they used to support me in each and every aspect, whether its personal or professional.

The hardest part of job was to deal an abusive customer.

My co-workers were my inspiration for the job.

The most enjoyable part of job was that my shift was fixed and wasn't a night shift. – less
Healthy work environment
Sr. Finance and Accounts Executive (Current Employee), NoidaJune 15, 2014
Pros: free tea and coffee
Cons: no comment
Exl provides a very healthy work environment. I learnt so many things while working with the organization. I have learnt how to manage data, reporting, communicate with the client and senior management.
happy
Billing Clerk (Former Employee), philippinesJune 11, 2014
I work in Windata Inc formerly DSI Inc. (Philippines) as a data analyst, Data Encoder, Typist, Proofer (Quality checker).
I work shifting change shift every two weeks day, night and mid shift, and sometimes sunday and Saturday just to finished our work.
My supervisors are good to me and when they tell me to finish my job Saturday and sunday ill do it.
I – more... can they my supervisors are my second parents they give advice to make everything done good/better.
everyday I had fun working with my co-worker which became all my friends overtime. whenever we need to finish rush files (on a certain time that the client wants us to send it) we finished it as a team.
the most enjoyable part of the job are getting paid – less
Rewarding and Supportive Workplace
Assistant Manager for Operations (Former Employee), Manila, PhilippinesJune 9, 2014
Pros: performance bonuses, weekends off, fixed schedule
Cons: night shift
EXL Service is a company which is very particular to the well being of it's employees. We take much effort in assuring that the employees are motivated and satisfied in terms of their need for career growth, training, socialization, recognition, and compensation.

Our management has a regular schedule for employee engagement activities which keep our – more... employees happy and stress-free. Several self-improvement trainings are also offered to those who are interested in up-skilling themselves. Internal promotions are also prioritized to encourage them to aim and upgrade their current levels.

As a Nurse Assistant Manager/Team Lead, I must say the most enjoyable part of the job is having the chance to motivate and inspire my team in achieving something great for themselves whether it be financially through performance bonuses, or through career growth. – less
Growth
Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee), Noida, UPJune 5, 2014
Its all about team work , Its not easy to handle the 3 different sub processes which includes 50 different task types ..
good work place
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), NoidaJune 3, 2014
I was enjoying there. EXL is good company. I learned many things at EXL work period.

1 2 3 4 5

About EXL

EXL is a leading provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000. EXL strives to build lasting – Read more