EXL Employee Reviews

All is Well
Senior Manager - Risk Management (Current Employee) –  New York City, NYJune 21, 2016
The company is good with decent compensation and benefits. the work culture is also satisfactory. I have learned lots of statistical skill while working in EXL. The co-workers are also very helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job is to get the exposures of different clients. The hardest part of the job is to deal with lots of clients. The management is just okay.
Ok Place to Work
Service Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MAMay 26, 2016
I've been working here for over a year an a half and they're are some things I like and other things I don't. Coworkers are nice and helpful for the most part. Manager doesn't give a hard time if your occasionally late or need the day off due to illness or other unexpected event.
Pros
Commute wasn't bad, coworkers were nice, manager doesn't constantly watch what your doing
Cons
More Pay. Better health insurance. No advancement. Low raises
It is a great place for someone to start their career in analytics
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2016
It is great to work for a bunch of different clients among leading banks, healthcare, insurance and asset management. Lot of client interaction and onshore opportunity.
Pros
Different segments to work in, Onshore Travel
Cons
Slow Individual Growth
Employees are treated very well!
Care Management Associate (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 28, 2016
Good management and employee relationship. Very diverse and trainings are non-stop. A lot of opportunities when I left and I hope that it is still in good standing today.
Business Processing Outsourcing
Business Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 5, 2016
The company leveraged a lot of opportunities in bringing more business on board. Yet though we faced some challenges along the way, we were able to achieve a higher number of recoverable percentage of dollars for our clients
Consulting
Manager (Current Employee) –  New YorkMarch 8, 2016
Consulting Firm. Provide Internal Auidt, Control Assessment, Operational Risk Assessment to Banking and Financial Services clients.
Fun work place
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 1, 2016
Great place to work, had fun with the team that i worked with. Manager was great and peers too. The team work from the peers made it easy, in spite of the normal challenges.
Property Subrogation Manager
Manager, Property Subrogation Claims (Current Employee) –  Hartford, Ct.March 15, 2015
I have recently been promoted to my first management position. I have a staff of 7 which is about to grow to 12 employees in Hartford. I also oversee a staff of 6 which is about to grow to 12 in San Antonio Texas.
Pros
Work/life balance
Subrogation Specialist (Current Employee) –  hARTFORD ctMarch 27, 2015
Good place to work. Company cares about workers. Sponsors work events like summer picnic and Holiday party. Busy Work.
Pros
Great Diverse culture
Cons
job stability
happy
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  philippinesJune 11, 2014
I work in Windata Inc formerly DSI Inc. (Philippines) as a data analyst, Data Encoder, Typist, Proofer (Quality checker).
I work shifting change shift every two weeks day, night and mid shift, and sometimes sunday and Saturday just to finished our work.
My supervisors are good to me and when they tell me to finish my job Saturday and sunday ill do it.
I can they my supervisors are my second parents they give advice to make everything done good/better.
everyday I had fun working with my co-worker which became all my friends overtime. whenever we need to finish rush files (on a certain time that the client wants us to send it) we finished it as a team.
the most enjoyable part of the job are getting paid
Ok place to work
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 23, 2014
Business model is not really what they say it is. They're doing some great projects but have not been able to balance their work culture vs. client service.
Good
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 14, 2014
1. Great People in Consulting team.
2. Long Day at work
3. Fun loving people
4. Good benefits and compensation
Great Culture Providing Great Service
Intern (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJMay 15, 2013
As an intern at EXL, I had to communicate with many different department contacts in order to help develop a strategic business plan in a period of expansion for the company. Many of the consultants were former engineers and it was fascinating to see them apply engineer principles and logic to consulting. My daily routine felt relaxed while still being productive. I would describe it as a low-stress environment.
Pros
Low-stress, diverse workforce
Its fun place work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, ILJune 20, 2013
I have enjoyed working here & love to be settle here in US on long term prospectous cause i may be able to use my skill in more better way than EXL.