EXL Employee Reviews

The contract was great.
Oracle R12 iSupplier implementation (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 9, 2015
My project with Prudential to implement Oracle iSupplier R12 with Oracle iProcurement. I was responsible for the Supplier Engagement including writing the User Manual, test scripts, and managing the work.
Pros
The contract
Cons
Expense reimbursement is slow/
Good work life balance
Consultant / Lead Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 16, 2015
Large international institution with great work life balance. Job advancement could be improved though. Very standard promotion track. Don't have early promotion even if you are good in most cases.
Good place to grow
Consultant, Credit Card Marketing Analytics (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 4, 2015
Typical BPO company - long hours, solid analytics training, exposure to client. Benefits are ok, promotion based on performance.
EXL Services Philippines, Inc.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  6F One ECom Harbor Drive MOA Pasay 1308July 19, 2015
A typical day at work involves sitting in front of two monitors with a spill proof mug, taking calls, coming up with the solution as to how the auto insurance company came up with the balance, credit and debit endorsements; practiced the "English Only Policy" and "One Call Resolution" to the best of my ability although there were times when I needed to offer callbacks, send computations via email, and escalate as needed. I got exposed to Citrix, DOS Based Mainframe, Remote Desktop, login, escalation tools, Plantronic headsets, automatic dialers, Avaya, and their Cisco phones which I used to call EXL's IT department based in India.

Location is great. Their cafeteria was huge. The facility is excellent and well maintained. I appreciated the sleeping quarters, La-Z-Boys, and their numerous bean bags. Management is fine.

Coming up with the solution to the billing problem within 6.5 minutes is the biggest challenge aside from passing Quality Metrics. The client made changes every now and then that got cascaded via email blasts. I had to keep relearning how to compute.

The outings and the drinking sessions were fun!
Pros
Each trainee had one computer to practice on.
Cons
Strict when it comes to metrics.
Sr. Manager, Decision Analytics (Current Employee) –  New YorkJuly 14, 2015
Its a good place to learn and practice. You get to work with some great minds. I manage a client engagement on my own with no or minimal intervention with my seniors
Pros
Good learning
Cons
undefined HR policies
Cash Specialist (Current Employee) –  HoustonJune 24, 2015
Enjoyable place to work. Kind management very much a challenge.

Great job security.

Great co-workers family envoirment
Very good company to get exceptional experience.
Lead Assistant Manager, Decision Analytics (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 23, 2015
EY is a great place to work for, can be very competitive and lots of politics, but great place to gain experience and make great work friends.
good start up company
Associate Finance Transformation (FT) (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 29, 2015
Exl is a good start up company for graduate students and i can personally say that i have learned a lot. work is very good. got to work with some amazing people.
O.k
Onshore Delivery Manager -Process Support (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAApril 16, 2015
Empower People, Opportunity to grow. Consultant firm supporting Six Sigma methods. Management changed a lot. Good place overall.
Pros
Opportunity to grow
Cons
Everything gets deligated
Subrogation Specialist (Current Employee) –  hARTFORD ctMarch 27, 2015
Good place to work. Company cares about workers. Sponsors work events like summer picnic and Holiday party. Busy Work.
Pros
Great Diverse culture
Cons
job stability

Want to know more about EXL?

Ask a question
Property Subrogation Manager
Manager, Property Subrogation Claims (Current Employee) –  Hartford, Ct.March 15, 2015
I have recently been promoted to my first management position. I have a staff of 7 which is about to grow to 12 employees in Hartford. I also oversee a staff of 6 which is about to grow to 12 in San Antonio Texas.
Pros
Work/life balance
Exl
Assistant Manager- Accounting/Finance (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 25, 2015
Exl is a a good company to work for, they have great work life balance and technology is up to date. The coworkers are helpful, professional and are always willing to assist with issues you many have.
ok company
Lead Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2015
it is what you make of it . you should start here with a considerable amount of work experience. Not a place to teach you how to do your job.
Pros
lots of freedom
Cons
limited growth
Very progressive company to work for
Assistant Vice President, Sales (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 3, 2014
EXL Service Holdings, Inc. is a very fun and progressive company to work for. They are currently servicing very high level companies in the following spaces:
-Finance & Accounting
-Data Analytics
-Finance Transformation
Productive and fun working environment
Subrogation Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 13, 2014
This is a great Company to work for if you are willing to take the initiative in gaining more knowledge about insurance policies and subrogation against third parties responsible for a loss in hopes of recovery back to the member/client.
Overall a good place to work
Accounts Payables Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TxOctober 16, 2014
My supervisor was a micro manager, but the work was ok, it was close to home and I had good working hours.
Pros
Close to Home
Cons
Didn't like for adults to be watched on a constant basis.
Fun and Productive work place
process associate (Former Employee) –  process associateSeptember 2, 2014
Very challenging and lot of hard work went into making it a success.
Good
Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 14, 2014
1. Great People in Consulting team.
2. Long Day at work
3. Fun loving people
4. Good benefits and compensation
small company
Janitoral (Former Employee) –  Columbus, INJuly 20, 2014
we cleaned for cummins as contracters,. not enough pay but at the time that is all i could fine to bring home a paycheck
Opportunity to learn alot about insurance subrogation. They have given me a chance to leave the call center environment.
Subrogation Processor (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 17, 2014
A very laid back environment. I love working for this company. Most of the training is hands on. There are no formal training classes like at call center jobs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at EXL. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval