exp

exp Employee Reviews

Great place to work with good partners and good job culture
COMMISSIONING SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 7, 2014
This company is the one everybody wants to work. It has an excellent staff of professionals with good compensations and a great working ambient. In my position travel was a requirement so I travel a lot. It is bad sometimes but you know a lot of people and do a lot of different things all the time. The paperwork is bad because you have to do a lot of it but is part of the job. I recommend exp as a great company to work on. I left the company because of personal reasons but if I have the opportunity I will return to exp.
Task Supervisor, Welding
EXPERTISE - Task Supervisor, Welding (Former Employee), Pensacola, FloridaApril 16, 2013
Pros: good pay, good benefits
Cons: lots of travel
A typical day would consist of receiving and compiling personnel status reports to track each of our CWIs and Welder wherever in the world they may be and sending this to the Corp. Program Managers.
Communicating with the Overseas CWIs to seeif any situations need to be address concerning the armor repair and fabrication of armored vehicles. Sometimes performing code interpretation in conjunction with current company welding prcedures. If necessary communicating with design Engineers for the approvals deviating from the procedures and cataloging all such information.
I scheduled and the training and Welder Testing of new hire personnel. As well as, coordinated and scheduled Performance Qualification and Testing of any new proposed welding procedures to be implimented.
Lots of fun activities
Administrator and French Teacher (Former Employee), Greenbelt, MDDecember 17, 2012
Pros: naeyc requirements
Cons: short breaks
Love working with children and be a part of their growth and development
Company is ok to work for, but you have some bad project managers
Architect (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJune 12, 2012
Overall its a decent company to work for. However some project managers are not that great. They are partial to some people, and advancing in this company is if you know someone higher up, or else you will be in the same position for over 10 or 15 years.

November 10, 2012

I am current employee and so agree with this comment. I beleive good managers make good employees by developing them and identifying opportunities, strength and weaknesses. I think it's a mistake to promote managers based on their technical knowledge, rather than people who have the appropriate training to be managers.

December 30, 2012

I know a few employee's that currently work or have worked there over the past several years and agree with the other comments posted on this forum in that the company promotes for all the wrong reasons. Some staff with excellent skills end up staying in the same position over several years and are not considered for promotions and end up moving on to other firms which just adds to this already transient industries reputation here in Central Florida.