exp Employee Reviews

Great place to learn new things everyday, great place to express your thoughts on the company
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  El Centro, CASeptember 16, 2015
A typical event day was waking up at 5:00am to go set up the event at the place noted. Then, after setting up, I always told my workers to go to the restroom, have water, and be prepared to work at a fast flow. I learned new things on any topics that same day by being a manager or supervisor. Management was prefect in my eyes, great way to train us the workers and prepare me to be a manager myself. Co-workers were always on time, ready to work, never give up, and worked hard. The hardest part of the job was closing the booth down, because we would try to close it down, and customers came to buy items that were sold out, and I hated saying we're out of stock. The most enjoyable part of the job was always selling items, and greeting customers and making them feel welcomed, and happy.
Pros
free lunch, great management, wonderful benefits
Great place to work with good partners and good job culture
COMMISSIONING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 7, 2014
This company is the one everybody wants to work. It has an excellent staff of professionals with good compensations and a great working ambient. In my position travel was a requirement so I travel a lot. It is bad sometimes but you know a lot of people and do a lot of different things all the time. The paperwork is bad because you have to do a lot of it but is part of the job. I recommend exp as a great company to work on. I left the company because of personal reasons but if I have the opportunity I will return to exp.
A great place to work, but could you better management training.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego\October 8, 2015
Worked here for about 6 months, but due to the lack of foresight in my manager, it often created difficulty for me to complete certain aspects of my job.
Task Supervisor, Welding
EXPERTISE - Task Supervisor, Welding (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FloridaApril 16, 2013
A typical day would consist of receiving and compiling personnel status reports to track each of our CWIs and Welder wherever in the world they may be and sending this to the Corp. Program Managers.
Communicating with the Overseas CWIs to seeif any situations need to be address concerning the armor repair and fabrication of armored vehicles. Sometimes performing code interpretation in conjunction with current company welding prcedures. If necessary communicating with design Engineers for the approvals deviating from the procedures and cataloging all such information.
I scheduled and the training and Welder Testing of new hire personnel. As well as, coordinated and scheduled Performance Qualification and Testing of any new proposed welding procedures to be implimented.
Pros
good pay, good benefits
Cons
lots of travel
Great company for those needing to get ahead.
Help desk SR (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 7, 2015
A small company that gone big but still has room for those needing go express. Both in the field and with co workers. All departments have grate team work mind sets.
Pros
Work hours are very flexible.
Cons
Workflow came be overwhelming.
Company is ok to work for, but you have some bad project managers
Architect (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 12, 2012
Overall its a decent company to work for. However some project managers are not that great. They are partial to some people, and advancing in this company is if you know someone higher up, or else you will be in the same position for over 10 or 15 years.
Lots of fun activities
Administrator and French Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenbelt, MDDecember 17, 2012
Love working with children and be a part of their growth and development
Pros
naeyc requirements
Cons
short breaks