Expedia, Inc. Employee Review

View all Expedia, Inc. reviews

Inbound Call Center for Cruise Sales
Cruise Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 29, 2013
Currently, I am a Sales Agent in the Cruise Department at Expedia in Las Vegas, NV. I have fun planning vacations, and booking cruises for all types of people throughout the world. I have enjoyed being part of the top 14 agents out of 20, with 120 agents in our call center, who have made the $1Million sales for each year I have been here.
My co-workers are supportive and extremely competitive sales agents, whom I have enjoyed working with these past two years. The hardest part of my current job is lack of proper measurment tools provided to track sales, time on the phone, my calls and after call work. These are tracked by the agent because of inefficiencies in the tools provided. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my co-workers, but helping the customers are always my joy and pleasure!
Pros
Making Sales Bonus each month, being a top performer.
Cons
Not being able to expand in my position.

Other Expedia, Inc. Employee Reviews

Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WADecember 10, 2017
to tight of a schedule...poor hours... barely time to use the bathroom.... quite boring....high pressure sales bblah blah blah blah blah.........................................................
Expedia was one of the best places I've had to joy of working at
Media Producer (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WADecember 1, 2017
My time at Expedia was one of the best I had at a large corporation. It's a company where you feel that they actually care about their employees' lives outside of the office. They were very understanding to your needs and were always trying their best to make sure you were comfortable. The scheduling was flexible, so I was allowed to work early and leave early, 7am-3pm. I will miss working here but my contract has come to an end.
Pros
Flexible schedules, Work from home option, Personal laptop and desk
Cons
Not enough conversions to FTE, open floor plan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expedia, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.