Expedia, Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work environment
Account Reconciliation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 17, 2017
Good work environment and great team work. Everyone works great together and the perks and benefits the company offers are good. The work is steady and there is always work to be done.
Very fast paced Enviroment
MAJOR INCIDENT AND PROBLEM MANAGEMENT (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 12, 2017
Lots of options or advancement, really up to you, also lots of fun with great benefits. Overall a place that is fun to work that callings you everyday, especially in the position that I held.
Fun Place
Associate Accountant/Merchant Reconciliation (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 8, 2017
HR is not very helpful sometimes feel like you are on your own if there is an issue. But very fun atmosphere otherwise lots of great benefits and fun employee outings.
Awesome Culture!
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAOctober 5, 2017
Expedia is a forward thinking company investing in cutting edge hiring and people technology; they put their money where their mouth is, big time.

They are one of the only area tech companies that truly make gender parity a serious reality.
Fun and Challenging
Product Manager Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 30, 2017
I loved working at HomeAway, an Expedia Inc. Working there made me feel worthy of myself. I was treated with respect and was always appreciated for my thoughts.
Pros
Super Culture
Cons
No Cons
Expedia was an outstanding place to work.
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 29, 2017
I really enjoyed working at Expedia, there were always new challenges and we had big goals and high expectations. I worked with a top notch crew who really new their stuff.
Very friendly and positive culture
Lodging Shopping, Sr. Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 27, 2017
I really enjoed working at Expedia for the past 3 years. I learned so much that helped me build my career. Got great support and help from leadership at multiple levels. Love the "One Team" culture.
Software engineer I
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 26, 2017
FCTS is a division with no career advancement. I've seen multiple SDE1 who worked at this division (FCTS) for 2+ years with no promotion. Also, no impactful work in this division so SDE1 learns nothing.
Pros
Work Life balance
Cons
low pay, no promotion
Uh ... Poor leadership
Sr. Technical Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 20, 2017
- Poor leadership.
- Too much of reporting.
- Too much of blaming others and talking behind backs.
- Too many directors ... didn't deserve the title
Pros
located in Bellevue
Cons
Too much work; randomization ...
It was a great place to work
LODGING SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  springfield missouriSeptember 20, 2017
It was a great place to work
They are competitive and fast paced
They have great perks to working for them
I enjoyed my position at expedia
I had great managers and leads
Productive and fun place to work
Sr. Integration Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 20, 2017
If you are based in Bellevue or London, there are a number of avenues for advancement. If you are located in a satellite office, advancement is much more of a challenge.

Expedia does provide a good balance of work and life. It also provides an ample amount of benefits
Love working here
Tier 3 Corporate Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 19, 2017
This job is amazing. I love the every day challenges you face. My co-workers are nice people. They give insensitives. They give you opportunities to advance. I'd say the only negative is for the amount of work that you put in we should be paid a few dollars more.
Pros
You learn a lot
Cons
Pay should be more
Cruise Travel Agent
Travel cruise agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 16, 2017
Helping customer's plan their cruises, trips, and excursions. Accepted payments. Answered questions for customer's on type of cruises, and about the excursions.
Pros
Good Training, a lot of help, good management, and coworkers
Good place to work for
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 15, 2017
Overall, it's a good company to work for. There is a new CEO. The direction going forward is uncertain as Expedia tries to grow and encounters more competition.
Great Place to Work
Help Account \ Global Escalation Agent (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOSeptember 14, 2017
Expedia is a great place to work! The workplace culture is awesome. The company takes great care of its employees and the benefits and discounts that are provided are fantastic.
Okay
Sr. Data/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WASeptember 11, 2017
Day to work was working on marketing strategy and change the code accordingly. Create SSRS reports and generate adhoc reports. Once. Create user stories and generate documents based on the reports
It was a great job and the people were great - not enough money for the stress your under everyday
Corporate Travel Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 11, 2017
Booking air, flight, hotel and car for corporate customers working for Procter and Gamble .... the only time it wasnt fun is if you had an employee that is stuck half way across the world and you cant get them home - the best part is being able to accommodate them and get them home.
Pros
Set hours
Cons
Not enough money
Accepting and open culture of positivity and productivity
Credit Card Reconciliation Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 29, 2017
Expedia encourages employees to have fun and share in their successes and failures because failing means you are trying and progress is not possible unless you try. Managers are fair and allow employees to function with appropriate levels of autonomy dependent upon their role in the company. The benefits are great. The pay is great.
Fast paced, fun environment
Property Assistance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 24, 2017
Lots of changes, always..... but that kept it lively! The most enjoyable part of the job were my co-workers, the people. Hardest part of the job was not much flexibility during peak season, it was understandable with a organization that size.
Pros
travel allowance, health account allowance
Cons
no flexibility in schedule
Best Job I've Ever Had
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 19, 2017
I absolutely loved working for Expedia. I loved helping people with their travel plans, assuring they'd have a wonderful time. I loved the Managers and my co-workers. The company itself actually cares about their employees. It's a great company to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expedia, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.