Experian Employee Reviews

excellent
Sr.NET Developer (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 11, 2017
excellent company to work and nice place to work .Coworkers are friendly help each other. Experian is part of a heavily regulated industry that is constantly changing. You can't sit on your laurels in this company. The continuing education is great.
Constantly changing industry
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Loveland, OHOctober 10, 2017
Experian is part of a heavily regulated industry that is constantly changing. You can't sit on your laurels in this company. The continuing education is great. The company sells many products and it can be a challenge to keep up with the changes.
Working with internals partners can be a challenge too.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pay is not comensurate with the postion.
Poor management, lack of job advancement
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 9, 2017
Stuffy culture, poor management, lack of job advancement, casual dress code, paid well, nice campus, active in the community, great location near shops & restaurants
good working enviornment
Phone Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, AROctober 9, 2017
The job was just not for me looking and hoping to find new carrer.

A typical day at work included being on the phone for most of the day help with tech issues and customer service.

Management has a lot of room for improvement.

The workplace culture interactive with ping pong tables and pool tables for use in your down time.

The hardest part of the job for me was having to remain in one spot for 8 hrs.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me was getting to know the people I worked with.
Pros
Free Lunchs
Cons
always being on the phone
Call Center
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, AROctober 4, 2017
The majority of your day is spent on the phone trying to convince customers they want something they really don't. They don't have any kind of set hours, but they are great about working with you on getting needed time off. If you are cut out for call center work it is a great place to be. Because of their extremely high turn over rate it is fairly easy to advance in the company.
Pros
Fun work environment, great people
Cons
Call center work; too much like selling.
MySQL Administrator (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXOctober 3, 2017
Big and growing company. Nice place to work. I worked hard and productive. Large Information Technology group. I did contractual work. Nice environment.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Growth
Good Environment
Director, National Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 1, 2017
Exciting. Management gave you the opportunity to run your own business and manage your own territory fully. There was opportunity for advancement as well.
Pros
Good Teaming Environment
Cons
Changed compensation to be under industry standard
Young Environment
Project Manager / Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 28, 2017
The Boston location is a very young environment, which allows more experienced professionals to take a lead and leave a mark behind. However, the company is sales driven and not product or consumer focused, which building new solutions are not related to excelent, but only to meet sales targets. There is no investment on development.
Pros
young environment and benefits
Cons
lack of meaningful career advancement.
i must say
Customer service Data breach specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 24, 2017
I wouldn't recommend this job to someone with a family do to the pay rate my manager was awesome so was my team mates but the company had a lot of flaws that would sometimes spill over the to customer. which would make our jobs harder.
Pros
great team
Cons
companies process
Productive work environment
Business Analyst Tier II (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 22, 2017
Typical day includes meeting and exceeding client expectations. Culture is casual dress, competitive atmosphere with team work. Prioritizing large workloads and managing client expectations.
Pros
Casual Dress
Cons
Great company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARSeptember 20, 2017
The company takes very good care of the employees. I learned to talk to people that were very upset.
Taking calls about credit reports and the website.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Too stressful
Clueless Supervisor
Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARSeptember 17, 2017
Overall Experian has an "ok" environment. The only issues I encountered while employed there were with my Supervisor. She typically needed help from other supervisors daily; with payroll, updates, etc. It became frustrating when she began to tease & belittle teammates for not being her "friend."
Pros
Healtcare, Paid-Time-Off, Maternity Leave
Cons
Supervisor, Pay, Short Breaks
high expectations High reward
Customer Associate II (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXSeptember 16, 2017
I was not there long enough to provide an accurate description of work environment. it was very fast paced and demanding.
I left because of the commute
Pros
good pay and opportunities
Cons
location far from the metroplex
Poor managment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXSeptember 15, 2017
It takes a lot to get fired but they sure do like to threaten the safety of your job on a daily basis. Very stressful place to work at. This is the type of job that makes you cry before you walk through the doors
Poor Management
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 13, 2017
The best way to describe management here is to say go give heart surgery, let me know if you have any questions. Careful though, they already have a carefully formulated answer for all your "dumb" questions. In this place, you are just a piece of data.
Pros
Free snacks, sports games
Cons
Unfriendly management and everything is tracked
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARSeptember 11, 2017
Experian is a great company. Great benefits and great people to work with. They have great compensation and awesome place to work. Job security is really important.
good company
Senior Appeals Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 7, 2017
Great place to work for. They had a layoff due to account was out source. Able to work along with out being moniter. Started my day on which payer i will be working. The hardest part of the job was on making contact with out of state payor. My most enjoyable part of my job was seeing the ending progress of hard work.
Terrific culture and almost unlimited opportunities
Employee (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 7, 2017
Experian, more than any company I've worked for, provides almost unlimited opportunity for career/professional growth. I've done things here that I've never done at any other company. I've seen people advance through the ranks rapidly; it's not just lip service, they do have a culture of promoting from within.

Office culture (at least in Boston) is fantastic, and pay and benefits are also quite good. Generous 401k match, stock purchase program (which guarantees a 15% minimum return) and really good health insurance round out the benefits.
Pros
Lots of opportunity, good training/onboarding, annual reviews & raises
Cons
Product is getting a bit long in the tooth - need more innovation. Product organization is horrible.
Experian
Call Center Representative Lead (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 2, 2017
I was excited to work for this company but once I started I seen how things where being ran and was unhappy with Management and disappointed in our site Director.
Great
Universal Agent (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARSeptember 2, 2017
The managreement at times did not work well.but overall great place to work and very professional . bilinguals I think have more responsibilities. But we are multi task persons
Pros
Very nice
Cons
Great

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experian. Our community is ready to answer.