Experian Employee Reviews

Great place for young professionals
Business Development, Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 10, 2016
Amazing salary, perks, coworkers....horrible for someone starting a family or with a life. Horrific middle management. Keep your mouth shut and perform ur assigned tasks and enjoy what this co. will do to your resume. Besides that, I hope you like meetings.
Very poor job security. Positions outsourced to Chile.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 11, 2016
Experian was a pleasant place to work. Nice co-workers. Great place to work if you have the right job in the right department. Otherwise, you will probably eventually be laid off.
Pros
Cutting-edge work if you're in the right position in the right department.
Cons
No job security.
Good benefits, Underwhelming in all other aspects
Fraud Assistance Representative I (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXNovember 1, 2016
So, the benefits have been great. However, after I started working there, there was a small pay increase to bring the company up to "competitor standards", yet we still make a lot less than other companies in the area. Considering it is a Fortune 100 company, it's kind of ridiculous.
Benefits
Cons
Teams are understaffed, low pay per position
Great environment
ECHO Lead (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, AROctober 27, 2016
I loved everything about the workplace. Our benefits were outstanding. Co-workers were all there to help one another and be a great team. Management was always available to assist in any way they could. This is a great family oriented place to work.
Demanding Workplace
Asset Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orange, CASeptember 30, 2016
No nonsense atmosphere with Big Brother always watching, no time for employee bonding, management and human resources very demanding, good training sessions from human resources.
Call center environment
Get Lead, Core Agent, American Express Mail Admin (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARSeptember 23, 2016
Call center for Free Credit Report. Com explains it all.

Took calls from people who visited a website and did not read the page and were charged. These people were usually angry and verbally abusive. Very stressful environment with not much management support.
Pros
Good benefits, clean and modern facility
Cons
hours, pay, coworkers and management
Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 15, 2016
Good people and a good place to learn the basics. If you grow your career here, you can learn basic things that most employers just expect you to know
Pros
People
Cons
compensation
Constantly Evolving Work Culture
CRM (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 15, 2016
The people you work with is important when deciding where to work. I don't think I can say a bad word about anyone I met here. There are really some good people at Experian, but through my tenure there - the ebb and flow of people in and out was pretty evident. Experian is constantly trying to re-invent themselves and adjust the culture.
Pros
The people
Cons
compensation
I worked at Experian
Senior Android Developer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 12, 2016
I have been working at Experian full-time (More than a year), team is small so you get a lot of learning exposure and make a huge impact since team is small you are always under delivery pressure and staying late becomes regular, management can introduce induction program for freshers
Pros
You work in small team and get to learn and impact a lot.
Cons
Since you work in very small team, work pressure is kind of thing you would have to deal with
Productive and fun workplace
Android Developer (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CASeptember 12, 2016
I have been working at Experian (More than a year), i love working in Experian and i enjoy working with Experian. team is small so you get a lot of learning exposure and make a huge impact. management can introduce induction program for freshers
Pros
Team is small so you get a lot of learning exposure and make a huge impact
Maintenance
Facilities Maintenance (Former Employee) –  liincoln, neSeptember 6, 2016
change toners in copies, hang pictures, empty recycling bins, load paper in all copiers, answer phone over lunch for receptionist. most enjoyable was the people.
Pros
clean environment
Cons
part time position
Overall a good starting point
Consumer Support Representative II (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXSeptember 6, 2016
I gained a wealth of knowledge about credit reporting. The training is intense. The hardest part of the job was being out of adherence when a call ran too long but you were still required to take a break.
Good place
Dispute Specialty Department Agent (Former Employee) –  Santiago, ChileSeptember 4, 2016
Its a good transition place

Unfortunetely it is not good for promotions opportunities, I was not able to apply for any new position during 5 years
Pros
Easy to do work
Cons
Bad salary, no promotions, bad and gossiping environment
Worked with great people
Client Services Associate II (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXAugust 30, 2016
The job was in a call center and the environment tends to come with the job. While they do try to give you multiple breaks and have many ways to relax such as Fusball Tables and Air Hockey, TV's and video games, and a quiet room to relax. They even offer onsite massages. The calls are non-stop and the training course can be rigorous for some. But overall the experience was good and it helped my family and I when we needed it most, with great pay and awesome benefits packages.
Pros
Healthcare, Pay
fun place to work with a pool table
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, ARAugust 27, 2016
I enjoyed working here, the insurance is awesome, the people are nice and fun to work with. I was able to grow and advance while working here.
Pros
benefits, great breakroom and fun contests
Cons
being on the phone all day is hard, you cant have ur phone with u at all on the floor
Great People
Senior Software Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILAugust 18, 2016
Great people to work with. Too much turnover at the senior management level. Fair pay, excellent benefits. Morale declining with the annual restructuring and reductions in staff.
Constant shift change, micro managed
Call Service Rep Expert (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXAugust 17, 2016
Answering 50+ calls daily
Co-workers a great willing to help each other
hardest part of the job is the changing of the shift every 3 months and being micro managed
Good work environment, game tables, cafeteria
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXAugust 14, 2016
In all it is a good company. It is not too hectic, or stressful. I like their perspective of giving good customer service. Management is a bit unorganized. It has very strict rules inside the call center, and there are a lot of sudden changes.
Pros
Benefits, very good work ethics.
Cons
A little unorganized, and not good communication within management
Unorganized
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXAugust 12, 2016
You can not have paper, meaning no books, you can not have your phone, you can not even get up and walk with out being pulled back by the cord running from your phone to your headset, No access to the internet, not even educational sites, not even the sites that you are trying to help navigate customers through. Some people would get several days off in a row as other, like myself never had two consecutive days off. When there was a scheduling issue, we were told it would be looked into, months go by and still nothing was done. Every person from my training class was gone in 7 months except two. Our manager left as well as our team lead.
Pros
salary
Cons
must work weekends
Great Workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 11, 2016
Great company. Very Busy, Challenging Environment.
Benefits are wonderful, but work life balance is a struggle. Challenging client load but great learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experian. Our community is ready to answer.