Experian Employee Reviews

Lunch, snacks on Mondays, pot luckes etc..
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXNovember 7, 2017
My main manager was awesome and very attentive to my needs. My team lead was another issue, I felt he was not concerned with my needs. They provided move for growth and kept us motivated.
fast paced and high demands
Database Specialist - Lead (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CANovember 6, 2017
never ending work to do. not much recognition for the work completed. very high expectations and demands without much support or concern from management.
Corporate America
Workforce Management Scheduling Analyst (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXNovember 6, 2017
Call Center Culture with advancement opportunities. Typical day is checking emails, running reports, scheduling senior level meetings and conference calls.
Fun Workplace
Customer Care Professional (Current Employee) –  Van Buren, ARNovember 4, 2017
Amazing place to settle down and work at if you are willing to not advance through the company. The further up you go in the workplace position wise, the more cut throat it is for your job and job security goes down.
A great work culture
Systems Administrator Expert (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXNovember 3, 2017
Experian is very family conscious and management strives to create balance between home and work life. I was able to attend most of my sons school functions during the day. Experian is very involved in their community and works hard to give back.
Pros
Flexible working schedule
Manager, Global Database Technologies (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXNovember 2, 2017
Experian is a good place to work overall and a leader in their sector. In an effort to boost revenues they have been restructuring and laying off people in many departments, replacing them offshore. Stability is not Experian's strength.
Pros
Jeans, 401k match
Cons
Job stability
Don't do it.
Escalation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, AROctober 26, 2017
Bad company. Bad culture. They literally just don't care about the employees as much as they do their bottom line at the end of the year. Don't work for them.
Pros
Hour long lunches.
Cons
Everything else.
Nice facility and professional co-workers
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 25, 2017
Experian co-workers were the best -- smart and professional. Be prepared to be laid off at any time -- the upper management of this company tends to have a very short term view strategically. Making the quarterly numbers for the analysts is more important than anything else (except for management bonuses). The company cut all matching to employee 401K's and did not touch upper management bonuses of 100% of salary. Upper management will stay in place for bonuses and are usually gone in under 5 years.
Pros
Nice location, nice facility
Cons
Lay offs are routine
Fun and challenging but overworked
Call Center Leader (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXOctober 22, 2017
The credit industry is high changing and always stressful. We work evenings and weekends. All leaders are expected to work these shifts. high turnover in leadership.
Culture - Experian
Project Manager Integrations (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 13, 2017
I helped a lot of people on the accounting system and brought in new companies on to their procurement system.

Management at the time I was there was pretty normal and the work environment was friendly. The hardest part of the job was bringing in companies that were resistant to change.

I enjoyed working with the people there.
Pros
The environment was friendly
Cons
Advancement was slow for me
excellent
Sr.NET Developer (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaOctober 11, 2017
excellent company to work and nice place to work .Coworkers are friendly help each other. Experian is part of a heavily regulated industry that is constantly changing. You can't sit on your laurels in this company. The continuing education is great.
Constantly changing industry
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Loveland, OHOctober 10, 2017
Experian is part of a heavily regulated industry that is constantly changing. You can't sit on your laurels in this company. The continuing education is great. The company sells many products and it can be a challenge to keep up with the changes.
Working with internals partners can be a challenge too.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pay is not comensurate with the postion.
Poor management, lack of job advancement
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 9, 2017
Stuffy culture, poor management, lack of job advancement, casual dress code, paid well, nice campus, active in the community, great location near shops & restaurants
good working enviornment
Phone Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, AROctober 9, 2017
The job was just not for me looking and hoping to find new carrer.

A typical day at work included being on the phone for most of the day help with tech issues and customer service.

Management has a lot of room for improvement.

The workplace culture interactive with ping pong tables and pool tables for use in your down time.

The hardest part of the job for me was having to remain in one spot for 8 hrs.

The most enjoyable part of the job for me was getting to know the people I worked with.
Pros
Free Lunchs
Cons
always being on the phone
Call Center
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Van Buren, AROctober 4, 2017
The majority of your day is spent on the phone trying to convince customers they want something they really don't. They don't have any kind of set hours, but they are great about working with you on getting needed time off. If you are cut out for call center work it is a great place to be. Because of their extremely high turn over rate it is fairly easy to advance in the company.
Pros
Fun work environment, great people
Cons
Call center work; too much like selling.
MySQL Administrator (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXOctober 3, 2017
Big and growing company. Nice place to work. I worked hard and productive. Large Information Technology group. I did contractual work. Nice environment.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Growth
Good Environment
Director, National Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 1, 2017
Exciting. Management gave you the opportunity to run your own business and manage your own territory fully. There was opportunity for advancement as well.
Pros
Good Teaming Environment
Cons
Changed compensation to be under industry standard
Young Environment
Project Manager / Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 28, 2017
The Boston location is a very young environment, which allows more experienced professionals to take a lead and leave a mark behind. However, the company is sales driven and not product or consumer focused, which building new solutions are not related to excelent, but only to meet sales targets. There is no investment on development.
Pros
young environment and benefits
Cons
lack of meaningful career advancement.
i must say
Customer service Data breach specialist (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 24, 2017
I wouldn't recommend this job to someone with a family do to the pay rate my manager was awesome so was my team mates but the company had a lot of flaws that would sometimes spill over the to customer. which would make our jobs harder.
Pros
great team
Cons
companies process
Productive work environment
Business Analyst Tier II (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 22, 2017
Typical day includes meeting and exceeding client expectations. Culture is casual dress, competitive atmosphere with team work. Prioritizing large workloads and managing client expectations.
Pros
Casual Dress
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experian. Our community is ready to answer.