This full-time posting is available in the North Dakota State Program Operation (2 openings in ND).
Job Function: Responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service to program participants. Will be responsible for reviewing, updating and evaluating participant’s employment and training goals, community service training assignments, and other program and training activities. Ensure program participants receive appropriate case management and supportive services are provided as needed. Evaluate the effectiveness of community service training and provide support and guidance to program participants.
- Monitor participants progression while on the SCSEP to ensure successful outcomes based on the participant’s goals and objectives.
- Coordinate training and employment goals with host agency and participants.
- Periodically conduct re-assessments and update/revise individual employment plans (IEP) to ensure that training and employment goals are being met.
- Responsible for participant case management and ensure that supportive service needs are being provided when appropriate.
- Assist with recruitment of participants and host agencies to ensure overall program performance success
- Promotes program and organization awareness throughout the community.
- Assists with the delivery of Job Clubs and other participant training services.
- In collaboration with the Employment and Training Coordinator; conduct ongoing job development activities for participants, promote the hiring of older workers and identify On the Job Experience (OJE) opportunities with local area employers.
- Completes SCSEP required forms related to direct services to the participant timely, accurately, and consistent with Experience Works policies and federal and state regulations.
- Serves as an advocate for Experience Works’
- Coordinates participant services with local Employment and Training Coordinator.
- Extensive daily and occasional overnight travel
- Strong oral and written skills
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Must be willing and able to work with a culturally diverse populations by promoting cultural awareness and inclusion
- Demonstrated commitment, teamwork, and professionalism
- Is knowledgeable about the range of services available in communities and able and willing to develop relationships to deliver a comprehensive array of services
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong planning and organizational skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience with community service, workforce development and/or aging issues, employment counseling, or related transferable competencies
- Must be a self-starter, be a team player but able to work independently
- Must possess a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record, auto liability insurance, and reliable transportation
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the Internet
- Bi-lingual is a plus
- Residence in or willingness to relocate to ND (County/Service area)
Compensation: Competitive salary, plus excellent benefits, and reimbursement of travel expenses.
Application: Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Crystal Blue, HR Manager.
EXPERIENCE WORKS, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER~ M/F/D/V
Indeed - 17 months ago
Experience Works helps low-income seniors, with multiple barriers to employment, get the training they need to find good jobs in their local...