Experis Employee Reviews

Temporary assignment
Sage Software Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJuly 19, 2017
I could have stayed at Sage as a full time employee, but I was offered a position in the security field, which is the field I went to school for and want to spend the rest of my days doing.
Large Company, Offshoring jobs
Operations Assistant (Current Employee) –  AZJuly 15, 2017
Many excellent managers. Offshoring jobs without providing opportunities to remain with the company. Expected to "do more with less", which is common in this work environment.
Pros
Excellent PTO for FT Staff
Cons
Pay increases minimal
Autonomous, independent role for the self starter
Assignment Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2017
I think Experis does really try but I'm not sure they have their processes streamlined. i.e. payroll, benefits. Nice people with good intentions but I think a lot of people got promoted based on tenure and serve more as mantle pieces than being qualified for their jobs.
Pros
Work from home, flexibility of schedule
Cons
payroll is really not good at their job
Nice and Balanced work atmosphere
Senior Programmer/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 20, 2017
Nice place to work. Balanced work life. Flexible work schedule.
Opportunity for learning new technologies. A very co-operative team to work with on a day to day basis.
Pros
Flexible
Great team culture
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 19, 2017
Two weeks into my three week training program the company announced that they will be outsourcing my department's jobs to India. The hardest part of the job was waking up to go to a job that I knew wouldn't last long.
They suck
IT Solution Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 17, 2017
I wouldn't recommend anyone for this employer. They don't care about the employees, only about how much of the money paid for the talent that they can keep in their own pockets.
IT Recruiting Sourcer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 16, 2017
It was a good place to work and a good team. It had a pretty good work environment however, the management team was not good. Overall, it was an ok place to work but could use improvement.
Pros
good work team
Cons
management
No cares about reassigning
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 15, 2017
Management did not look after me on the project much accept when I first got put on the assignment. Then when I was taken off the contract no one cared about reassigning me.
Pros
pay
Cons
Managment
Short Term Project
Forensic Underwriter, Project Professional (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 10, 2017
Early Starts walked to work in downtown Boston in the winter. Able to travel home weekly. Expenses paid in a timely fashion. Nice downtown hotel very upscale
Awesome experience, great boss and fantastic client engagement
Consulting Engagement Manager (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 31, 2017
Added on a long-term client engagement and learned a ton. New industry that I wouldn't have gotten exposure to without this consulting opportunity. My team was awesome and provided substantial value to the client. I was promoted after a few years and was treated very well throughout my tenure, even during my discussions with my boss after another opportunity was offered.
Pros
Great client, great team, super boss, good benefits and awesome experience
Cons
Limited advancement opportunities
A little disinterested
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  DenMay 30, 2017
A big agency with more important things to do than worry about one employee. They are certainly better than some smaller agencies in managing benefits and such but I never felt connected.
Pros
Efficient and professional
Cons
uninvolved with the employees
No comment
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 30, 2017
I was on a project team and it seemed like the team and the departments weren't always aligned creating confusion. Also, there wasn't clear Project alignment within the two Departments making it difficult to move forward.
Average contracting agency
IT Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Work from homeMay 23, 2017
Seemed to be a lot of attention while in the onboarding process but after that it was difficult to get internal support. Once contract ended I was droppe like a hot brick.
Excellent enviornment
Tax Analyst (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 14, 2017
Productive environment and a good place to learn. Good Management team who are willing to train . Flexible working environment , good balanced work life.
Cons
Expensive Health Care
Good place for contract consultants in accounting and internal audit
Global Subject Matter Expert (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 5, 2017
Experis evolved from a high level consulting firm to more of a staffing company, similar to Robert Half over the last few years. The pressure to be on billable engagements is strong. There are few staff consultants. The corporate HQ staff level is so lean that it impacts getting answers on benefits, for example, difficult. There is currently a regional profit and loss responsibility, which makes national efforts to introduce new products and services extremely challenging.
The retention rate is now on par with other staffing firms and there is less loyalty or camaraderie. The culture one experiences the most is whatever culture exists at a client level.
The work can be very interesting and varied. The pay, while okay, was stuck with no merit increases for several years because the profitability goals were always just a bit out of reach. The local managers and sales people were pleasant, although leadership could sometimes be shortsighted.
Pros
Pleasant professional staff
Cons
Management in HQ less than excellent, very lean support staff, mostly offshore
Great Place to Work
Contract Compliance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 1, 2017
Experis cares about it's people and is a great place to work. There are lots of opportunities to advance within the company. It's fast paced work that is challenging and exciting.
Has been the best place I have probably ever worked
Test Engineer 2 - Oasis Float (Former Employee) –  Boise, ID 83713April 28, 2017
The management has been, by far, the best I have encountered. They always stay ahead of anything going on and communicate any information promptly.

Since my jobs have varied its difficult to hone in on specifics. However, schedules were typically very accommodating and made it easier to focus on your work.

The work itself was varied which kept things interesting and didn't allow for idle time to speak of.
Pros
Flexible hours, great pay
Cons
Pay for your own benefits but then the pay compensates for that
J Review
Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2017
Decent company but very flat in its organization and not a lot of room for advancement. Most of their clients are smaller clients and overall not a lot of room to grow.
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
No career advancement opportunities
Great Opportunity If You Like Inside Sales
CORE Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 19, 2017
A typical day at work involves heavy cold call prospecting. Experis leverages relationships with large, enterprise accounts. All of these accounts have established staffing programs and strict, defined rules of engagement which make it difficult to engage with managers directly. Most of your engagement is done over the phone. There is little on site interaction with the customer.
Pros
Opportunity for Commissions
Cons
Inside Sales
Great Place to work
AP Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 11, 2017
Great place to work, awesome opportunities to advance within. They offer great work schedules and family orientated which you do not find that too much within bigger companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experis. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8