Experitec

Experitec Employer Reviews

Productive company that is willing to work around your schedule
Warehouse Employee (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 30, 2014
Pros: willing to work with your schedule
Cons: not much room for advancement in the company
Experitec is a good company to work for if you're looking for something that can work around your school or personal schedule. I typically do shipping and receiving in the warehouse, but I've also done office work when needed. The co-workers are all very friendly and easy to work with.
Experitec "No-Equal"
Talent Development Associate (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOMay 14, 2013
Pros: good benefits, casual friday, free soda machine, a free lunch every month at the company meetings, good atmosphere
This is a company that cares about its employees. Everyone says hi to each other walking past in the hallways, we celebrate birthdays by singing and a card, managers work with you if you need time off. Experitec has doubled in the past couple years and is continuing to grow; we are constantly looking for candidates. In my department I do different things every day so the job never gets boring. If you want to work in an environment where you feel like part of a family and you enjoy being challenged with your work then I would recommend Experitec.
Experitec - No Equal
Legal Associate (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 14, 2013
Pros: opportunnities for advancement, good benefits, bonus opportunity
During my time at Experitec, I have found it to be an extremely rewarding place to work. We strive to live up to our motto of "Experitec - No Equal" in our work and charitable activities. Our owner is passionate about the quality of work we do and rewards us in different ways. I have learned a great deal during my time here and have been rewarded with several advancement opportunities. The management really cares about their employees and it shows because there are several people who have been working here for over 30 years. My co-workers have become friends. This is truly the best place to work!
Good company with good people.
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Arlington, TNApril 16, 2013
Great place to work if you like working on several different projects at industrial sites all over the mid-south area.
good place to work
Valve Technician (Former Employee), Chesterfield, MOJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: pay
If the pay was more competitive, this would be a great place to work.
Good pay long hours not many breaks but we still had a good time and were very dedicated and productive
Entry Level Tech (Former Employee), Kiowa, KSJuly 26, 2012
Pros: mostly good people, pretty comradery type atmosphere
Cons: few breaks, no benefits
We drive to location survey the site and decide what are best course of action is then we unpack our trailer and a couple of us would start screwing the conduit together and bending it up to the vessels, while another person would be putting our transmitters together and putting them on the vessels, the crew lead would be putting up the ROC stand and putting the ROC together. once all that was completed we would pull wire from every tank and every vessel through our conduit to the ROC we then connect all our instruments into the rock and bring the ROC online. Once the ROC was configured and everything was calibrated and tested okay we did a clean up walkthrough and called it a day.
Entry Level Tech (Former Employee), Kiowa, KSJuly 26, 2012
Pros: mostly good people, pretty comradery type atmosphere
Cons: few breaks, no benefits

About Experitec

Experitec, Inc., headquartered in St. Louis, has been in business serving the process automation needs of our local industrial-manufacturing – Read more