Experitec Employee Reviews in United States

Used to be a good company to work for
Administrative Positions (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMay 27, 2016
Experitec's greatest asset are it's employees. They are more than qualified to advance but management keeps providing opportunities to the same favorite employees by giving them more hats to wear. There is no room for advancement and when there is an opportunity, they bring in personnel from outside to fill the positions. Employees have lost confidence in managements ability to make decisions.
Pros
The employees
Cons
Experitec provides excellent training and benefits.
Remote Automation Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 4, 2016
While at Experitec I was enabled to learn the automation field and gain the skills that started me on my path to becoming a remote automation technician. The work environment was vey professional, but also fun. My fellow employees were a joy to work around.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 14, 2016
I was remote in my home office, however the company was outstanding for technical support. I was given all of the training required for the position and had a terrific support staff of inside sales engineers to back me up.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Business highs and lows were painful
Experitec - No Equal
Legal Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 14, 2013
During my time at Experitec, I have found it to be an extremely rewarding place to work. We strive to live up to our motto of "Experitec - No Equal" in our work and charitable activities. Our owner is passionate about the quality of work we do and rewards us in different ways. I have learned a great deal during my time here and have been rewarded with several advancement opportunities. The management really cares about their employees and it shows because there are several people who have been working here for over 30 years. My co-workers have become friends. This is truly the best place to work!
Pros
opportunnities for advancement, good benefits, bonus opportunity
Great company.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Kiowa, KSMarch 7, 2015
Although recently laid off permanently, Experitec showed a concern for employees through compensation, benefits, and on-going training. I would go back to work for them in the future, should a position arise. I know it was a painful job to shut down operations, but they handled it with compassion and professionalism.
Pros
caring and well managed. competitive compensation and benefits.
Cons
just the nature of the oil and gas industry manifested instability between company and customers.
"Experitec-No Equal"
Systems Technician (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOSeptember 14, 2015
This is a good company. The upper management is extremely nice and easy to get along with and they have some extremely intelligent employees working for them.
Pros
Nice people, willing to invest in their employees
Cons
hard to stay busy at work
Great company!
Repair Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOApril 22, 2015
This company was great to work for. Benefits were excellent.
The only thing that needed work was communications with management.
Challenging, fast paced, demanding, technical
Team Lead/Forman (Former Employee) –  Kiowa Ks,August 18, 2015
Challenging work environment, fast pace, demanding deadlines, demanding climate, at times hazardous because of H2S gas.
A company that takes safety seriously. Highly technical.
Pros
Company truck
Cons
Down turn in oil prices, company pulled out!
Good pay long hours not many breaks but we still had a good time and were very dedicated and productive
Entry Level Tech (Former Employee) –  Kiowa, KSJuly 26, 2012
We drive to location survey the site and decide what are best course of action is then we unpack our trailer and a couple of us would start screwing the conduit together and bending it up to the vessels, while another person would be putting our transmitters together and putting them on the vessels, the crew lead would be putting up the ROC stand and putting the ROC together. once all that was completed we would pull wire from every tank and every vessel through our conduit to the ROC we then connect all our instruments into the rock and bring the ROC online. Once the ROC was configured and everything was calibrated and tested okay we did a clean up walkthrough and called it a day.
Pros
mostly good people, pretty comradery type atmosphere
Cons
few breaks, no benefits
Productive company that is willing to work around your schedule
Warehouse Employee (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 30, 2014
Experitec is a good company to work for if you're looking for something that can work around your school or personal schedule. I typically do shipping and receiving in the warehouse, but I've also done office work when needed. The co-workers are all very friendly and easy to work with.
Pros
willing to work with your schedule
Cons
not much room for advancement in the company
Experitec Inc
RAS Technician (Former Employee) –  Kiowa, OKMarch 21, 2015
Great company to work for but unfortunately it is just to volatile of a business right now to be in. They do need to increase their training procedures though.
good place to work
Valve Technician (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJanuary 18, 2013
If the pay was more competitive, this would be a great place to work.
Pros
great people
Cons
pay
Good company with great people
Contracts Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOJanuary 20, 2015
I enjoyed my time there as a summer intern. The people were extremely friendly and helpful. Very positive environment.
Good company with good people.
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TNApril 16, 2013
Great place to work if you like working on several different projects at industrial sites all over the mid-south area.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experitec. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9