Experitec Employee Review

Experitec - No Equal
Legal Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 14, 2013
During my time at Experitec, I have found it to be an extremely rewarding place to work. We strive to live up to our motto of "Experitec - No Equal" in our work and charitable activities. Our owner is passionate about the quality of work we do and rewards us in different ways. I have learned a great deal during my time here and have been rewarded with several advancement opportunities. The management really cares about their employees and it shows because there are several people who have been working here for over 30 years. My co-workers have become friends. This is truly the best place to work!
Pros
Opportunnities for advancement, good benefits, bonus opportunity

Other Experitec Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work with a ping pong table
ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, TNNovember 6, 2017
The company is all about family and fun. They always do fun things to keep things fresh and very enjoyable to work there. Great benefits including incentives for being healthy.
Nice, friendly family company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMay 5, 2017
The office felt more like a family than a business. Everyone really seemed to care about everyone else. I enjoyed my job and time there but wanted to go in a different direction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experitec. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9