Experitec Employee Review

Good pay long hours not many breaks but we still had a good time and were very dedicated and productive
Entry Level Tech (Former Employee) –  Kiowa, KSJuly 26, 2012
We drive to location survey the site and decide what are best course of action is then we unpack our trailer and a couple of us would start screwing the conduit together and bending it up to the vessels, while another person would be putting our transmitters together and putting them on the vessels, the crew lead would be putting up the ROC stand and putting the ROC together. once all that was completed we would pull wire from every tank and every vessel through our conduit to the ROC we then connect all our instruments into the rock and bring the ROC online. Once the ROC was configured and everything was calibrated and tested okay we did a clean up walkthrough and called it a day.
Pros
mostly good people, pretty comradery type atmosphere
Cons
few breaks, no benefits

Other Experitec Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work with a ping pong table
ACCOUNTING ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, TNNovember 6, 2017
The company is all about family and fun. They always do fun things to keep things fresh and very enjoyable to work there. Great benefits including incentives for being healthy.
Nice, friendly family company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMay 5, 2017
The office felt more like a family than a business. Everyone really seemed to care about everyone else. I enjoyed my job and time there but wanted to go in a different direction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experitec. Our community is ready to answer.