The most customer-focused HVAC service company in Houston has immediate openings for HVAC service technicians. If you have more than 3 years’ experience. We offer…..High Pay, Company Van, Job Security, Paid Training, Bonuses, Paid Holidays, and a Fun Workplace.
- Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Uses a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Identifies, analyzes, diagnoses, and repairs systems and products at customer’s location.
- Performs preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications as need or requested by customers.
- Prepares for on-site installation and repairs by examining building layout, anticipating difficulties, gathering materials and coordinating on-site work, as necessary.
- Inspects vehicles by checking vehicle condition and literature supplies
- Maintains vehicles by keeping records of service manuals, scheduling, and complete repairs and maintenance service.
- Maintains equipment by inspecting for signs of wear.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job and maintaining files .
- Represents company by serving as a direct customer contact.
- Provides re-training and follow-up training at customer site.
- Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need.
- Documents work by completing paperwork on each job, including daily time, progress, and duration; and maintaining files.
- Records parts, material, labor, and other cost data per assignment and returns unused resources.
- Turns in all required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Read and interpret product specifications and experience in working with building specifications, drawings and designs.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as necessary.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Welcome to Expert Air based out of Southeast Houston, TX. We are your family owned and operated provider for air conditioning, heating,...