Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Reviews

Productive workplace with a ping pong table
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXOctober 20, 2017
Opportunities for improvement all the time. Need to have no problem changing tasks focus in short amount of time. Many chances to measure your capabilities with the company.
Pros
Recognition for perfect attendance
Cons
Bathrooms and breakrooms need improving.
Terrible company.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYOctober 18, 2017
Bonuses are a myth, staff is hostile, building was overall dirty, heavy class dispute between tiers of workers. Not to mention the corporate level was very detached
what i learned
Las Vegas Area Trainer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 16, 2017
Some jobs just arent for you. Some companies say they help with work life balance but this is not the case. I will not care to work for this company again
It's good
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDOctober 10, 2017
Good company to work for with not great benefits. This was in fargo north dakota. they do a lot of things to help you and a few things that hold you back.
Fast pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIOctober 8, 2017
The job was stressful, management was inconsistent. This job has no pay increase which is a huge downfall. Only pay increase is in job advancement and the placement is limited.
Pros
games weeks free lunch every so often.
Cons
Inconsistent managers, constant rude calls
Was a good place to work
Tech Analyst SR Level (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIOctober 6, 2017
The IT management was very supportive on any issues being professional or personal. I enjoy assisting and resolving peoples' technical issues and training them on how to avoid PC issues.
Cons
Site is closed
overall a great company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 6, 2017
on a day to day basis you wiukd have unhappy customers wanting to renew their perscriptions and they were not happy if they were denied had to reseacrh a program to help them
Loved it
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAOctober 4, 2017
I would of stayed if I didn't have to move because I had my daughter too early, I had her at 29 weeks. The job was satisfying at most times. The other times was able to do a lot of safety checks to pass time by.
Pros
No Supervision
Cons
hot conditions especially with the uniform
Terrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Robinson, PAOctober 4, 2017
The management at EGS is a rather poor excuse for a managing team. They play favorites and only discipline those that they do not like. The company has a pay freeze that has been in place for 8 years or longer.
Temp Job
Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVOctober 3, 2017
EGS is a good place to work in order to pay the bills. I wouldn't advise someone to consider being a lifer there, unless you're aiming for management, in which case you'll be there for a long time before something opens up.
Good benefits if you can handle stressful callers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCOctober 2, 2017
The people were amazing! Loved the hours. The management. The benefits. They have a very intense training which is good, because you need to be prepared for the customers.
good place to work for
Eligibility Liaison (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 27, 2017
It was a good work environment. Employees got along with each other. My favorite part was being able to help people in their time of need, I really enjoy helping people.
Pros
able to help people
Cons
work on sundays
Call Center
Human Resources Generalist/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 26, 2017
The role will pay the bills. But, it is a call center. The management team does a great job trying to keep everyone happy but you are going to deal with grouchy customers all day.
Horrible Company
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 24, 2017
My last boss was the best. She knew her stuff and she was very fair. The company is not stable and has been through several general managers since opening in 2011. They pay is horrible and they don't give raises like they should. They are a third party vendor. The actual company that APAC (former name) worked for is a great company.
comfortable work envirnment but...
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2017
At Expert Global Solutions the work environment was comfortable but , the management was very poor. They did not take the time to listen to their employees and address situations in a professional manner. The Director intimidated her employees by being aggressive, that was very unprofessional. Pay was never on time, there were times us employees had to wait until next pay period to receive our pay on the pay card. Employees were also shorted hours and never reimbursed fir them.
Pros
comfortable work environment
Cons
very poorly managed
decent pay but very difficult
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Rockford, IL 61114September 20, 2017
I worked as a telephone banker for Chase. EGS has contracts with companies and has to maintian certain standards to keep them. As such we got pushed pretty hard and punishments for mistakes/rule-breaking tended to be severe. Very stressful because I like to help people and a lot of times there was nothing I could do. Overtime was almost always available. Most managers were great. Hardest part was back to back calls. No time to take a breath and recover. Very demanding and stressful work.
Pros
good pay, a lot of overtime hours available
Cons
mentally stressful work. rules strickly enforced. no mercy
Fun place
Real Time Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 17, 2017
In these positions most of the work was customer service. The environment was very relaxed, and of course the calls interesting, and entertaining. Wasn't unbearable.
Just didnt like it
Investigations Case Manager (Former Employee) –  VASeptember 17, 2017
They interview you like your interviewing for NASA, get you all excited about doing a good job and caring about peoples needs but then you get out on the floor and they could care less about their customers. All they care about is a score I guess if they would fix how they go about customer service 1st then eventually the numbers will get better but sweeping things under the rug only makes them worse. Anything that takes you helping someone takes time, research & sympathy but that is just too much like right i guess they rather u give the person false hope, meanwhile someone else is gonna end up with that same call again.JUST FIX IT THE 1ST TIME!
Pros
none really
Cons
short breaks, everything is about "fake" numbers
Okay place to work
Verizon Wireless Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 16, 2017
Call Center environment !
Great people , not so great management. Incoming and outgoing calls , you definitely learn more about customer service. It's over the phone but it's a lot tougher than it sounds.
Easy, lenient, but annoying work place
Prior Authorization Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNSeptember 16, 2017
I worked at EGS/Alorica for a year and eight months. Just recently left August 2017 due to management. When I started at EGS, January of 2016, it was a great environment. I enjoyed going to work everyday and being at work. Programs come and go there and as things started to change, management got worst and worst. The environment changed and it wasn't as fun or exciting anymore.
As far as the work, it is very easy. The place is a good place for you if you are just looking for a job to get by.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp). Our community is ready to answer.

2.9