Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp)

1K reviews

Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Reviews

The job itself is okay
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILFebruary 8, 2016
The job itself is okay. The pay was very decent which was nice. however the back to back call center environment was hard especially when you got a difficult customer or several difficult customers in a row.
A fun/relax workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 5, 2016
EGS is a very relax work place, and a typical day there is like being at home around many friends/family. Working at EGS has taught me to communicate with different people with different culture. The management is great to work with, they understand your concerns and will tried to get you off the phone as much as possible per the calls can become very hard to management at times. My co-workers are always willing to help. The hardest part of the job is learning to work different systems. I enjoy my time there because we do get recognize and get incentives whenever we meet the company goals.
Horrible Management
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 4, 2016
well i worked there at the one in Greensboro, NC. They were very very Unorganized. The Managers There Act Like That They Didn't Give A Care About Us. They Were Lazy And Never Came To A Call When It Came To A Customer That Really Needed To Talk To A Manager. I Advise Noone To Work For Them. It Was A Horrible Experience At The End. Noone Acted Like That They Didn't Want To Help You When You Needed A Supervisor.
customer service
customer service rep (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 3, 2016
good PTo/ good training/ the employee are nice and caring/ they take in account that if your ill. paid holidays off... every helppful when needing help
onsite rep (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 3, 2016
i learned to Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information
i got a Strong knowledge of reading remits; analyzing comments and performing the next action.
Pros
There was room to advance in the company
Cons
no fulltime
I'd never work for this company again
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 30, 2016
This was the most unprofessional businesses that I have worked for. They do not value their employees or care about their concerns, pay is inadequate for work performed, and managers are unprofessional, unorganized, and disrespectful. Pittsburgh PA
Management at this job lack communication, consistency, and the overall treatment of the employees leaves a lot to be desired
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 29, 2016
This job has provided me with a new experience, The way this facility is managed is very inconsistent and there is a lot of wasted time as the agents are not strategically distributed throughout the work assignments
Pros
Cons
sitting down all day, only 2 fifteen minute breaks and a 30 minute lunch, and no room for actual advancement
Fun place to work and easy!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJanuary 29, 2016
APAC was easy because it didnt take much to catch on here I was treated fairly and was compensated well. I was given the schedule I wanted when I requested it.
Pros
Friday Chick Fa La
Cons
Short Breaks
Typical day at Barclays
Quality Assurance Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 27, 2016
Get up and be there with head set on and all my system up and ready for the first call.
Taking calls is great. I helped with balance on there credit card statement, went over each item that the customer purchased. Took payment over the phones. Gave information regarding reward programs
Great Opportunity
CS Technical Support and Sales (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 27, 2016
If you work hard you will be recognized. The training prepared me for success. I liked working there, and the people I worked with.
Eh.
CSR (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJanuary 27, 2016
The pay was okay if you were willing to work evening hours and/or both weekend days. But, daytime hours? Other places still pay more. (Although, I've heard pay rates have changed - for the worse or better, I don't know.) If you're a single parent and actually want to spend time with your kids when they're not in school, this is definitely not the job for you. They like changing your hours on you and you don't really have a choice in the matter. There is a lot of pressure to reach their daily/monthly goals. Team leads - some are okay and some you don't even want to go to for help. Same with senior reps. If you need a day off and don't request it off months out, good luck getting that day off. The health insurance was a joke. The customers - some were decent, some were not. The coworkers are great, though.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Everything else
If you liked High School you'll really enjoy this
Pharmacy Resolution Expert/PA Expert (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 27, 2016
This company is more interested in "New Hires" than in Customer Service. Because it's located in Nevada the State pays companies to train people. Once hired though you are a non person. Their main message is "Delight the Customer." Yet they don't provide quality trained agents to do that. 40% of my calls are complaints about what horrible customer service the company as a whole provides. They don't recognize things like:
How long you've been with the company
Perfect Attendance
Good Phones Skills
Problem Solving Skills
It's a place where as long as you "hook up" with the right people then you will get the jobs that are considered promotional. They will promote whether any one is qualified or not.

This continues their trending poor customer service skills.
Pros
40 Hours a Week plus Overtime available, Provided Scripts, No Selling
Cons
Disorganized Management, Discharged for High Call Volume, No Recognition, Post Incentives and then don't follow through
Nice setting in hospital, good training supervisor, productive work.
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 26, 2016
a typical day at work, I would start review and return emails and voicemails, complete morning reports. visit patients in order to screen for county programs and complete applications. Attend meetings with case managers and social workers to discuss insurance for in-house patients.
Nice Place to work
technical chat support (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILJanuary 25, 2016
If you really need employment I would suggest APAC. The Trainers are top notch The management are all very nice and the co workers are always willing to help
Pros
Cons
There are always some stipulations for bonuses
Productive and comfortable work environment
sales representative (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJanuary 21, 2016
Time goes by fast, it has a constant work flow that makes for and low stress zone. The incentives are great offers and the healthcare benefits provide a security blanket to my basic needs.
Pros
Medical benefits, 401k, Vision and Dental
Na
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJanuary 20, 2016
• Responsible for stocking and back stocking.
• Streamline for merchandising product.
• Maintain loading and unloading of goods and safely shifted goods without any instances of breakage, contamination or theft.
Not a good place
Supervisor/agent/floor support (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 14, 2016
It's easy to move up as long as your kissing up to the right person.....they don't care about their employees at all. They short your checks, they have bonuses they never handout even though you earn them. It's easy money but the job is a mess its not a good place to work the supervisors are rude don't know anything about the job but suppose to be able to help you when they can't help themselves I wouldn't say apply here if you have other options but if you don't then apply but know that it's not easy
Pros
Room for advancement
Cons
Not organized
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXJanuary 13, 2016
Helping customers fix their technical issues.

I learned how to deal with hostile customers

Management is unorganized, rude, shortens your check because of errors they constantly make.

Co-workers most of them are very young and rude

everything

Most enjoyable= nothing
drives you crazy
PCA (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 11, 2016
you got to have tough skin. someone is always upset about something, and you got to deal with everyones problems, and have to pretend as if you care that little anne lost her dog. of course you don't care but you got to acknowledge it. then you get people cursing you out because the post office did not deliver their meds when they wanted them. even after you explain to them that you have no control of what the post office does. and everything is your fault. you don't get two days off in a row. and the training has nothing to do with what you are actually doing. i really did not learn in training and figured everything out on my own when i got on the call floor. they do have prizes and stuff, and they want you to work through your breaks not mandatory but they try to push it by offering sandwiches sodas etc. beyond stressful, not veteran friendly especially if you are a veteran who does not like dealing with whiny civilians. good night they act is if their problems are life and death. oh my son is in jail because he robbed the 7-11, and my husband beat me last night.
Pros
rewards you for prefomances
Cons
stressful
Productive and enjoyable
CSR (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJanuary 11, 2016
A typical day at work has many rewards. The most important is assisting callers with their concerns and educating them on product that they have.
The management are always there to help and assist in any way to provide any additional learning tools for the employes to progress further in their position/career.
The company also has a benefit package that other companies in the same field do not have or are cutting back on.