Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Reviews

Found 1,094 reviews matching the search
A great environment
Verizon Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockford, IL 61114February 24, 2017
It was a very friendly work place. I worked the call que and chat que, everyone was very helpful in advancing your education in your products,
no comment
Director Business Development (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILFebruary 22, 2017
I don't know about this company. This doesn't ring a bell. There is no history that I can draw from. Turn over must have been very high. Do not work here
No room for growth
Technical Support rep level 2 (Current Employee) –  Utica NYFebruary 21, 2017
The company has very little motivation for it's bottom line employees having not given out annual raises in over three years. They play favorites to those who are part of the "boys club". They have no real leadership as most management is rarely on the work floor rather socializing with favorites and other management. Most often seasoned employees are left to supervise new hires. I was once demoted for becoming pregnant, then asked to take my position back the day I returned from medical leave following a miscarriage for mentioned pregnancy. When questioned about this my supervisor stated it was due to my high risk pregnancy caused by my chronic health condition, even though I had FMLA in place.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
favoritism
Steady Work
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 18, 2017
Always busy, always room to grow. The managers seem to really care about your progress. Co workers welcoming and friendly.
Great Job!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXFebruary 18, 2017
I learned so much being at Apac. Dealing with irate customers and making them feel like someone cared. I did! It's rewarding to know my customers are happy again with their service....
Pros
Great Customer Service
Cons
Upset customers
very fast paced environment but fun
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 17, 2017
The company does pay well, the environment was very fast paced but fun to work in and the management was always helpful when you needed the help and was always there.
Pros
fun environment to work in
Cons
the scheduling always changed every few months
N/a
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNFebruary 16, 2017
The atmosphere was ok. It consisted of a lot of upselling and trouble shooting. Since this was a position dealing with a wireless company you got a lot of billing inquiries.
It's an okay job if you do not have kids
Package information associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 16, 2017
I worked for them for 8 months during rheir busiest time of year unfortunately i got sick while working there and i missed time. If you have kids or if you might get sick don't work their unless you are willing to go to work sounding like you're dying
Pros
The pay
Cons
The management
ghetto and loud employes
Customer service Agent - My job (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 15, 2017
they are a bad company to work for, they where always so unorganized nothing was in order employees are ghetto loud rude and nasty
Pros
Cons
everything possible you could think of
Taking incoming call from sirius xm
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIFebruary 14, 2017
An overall excellent place to work. Great people and supervisors. . The software was easy to work. Good music while you work.
Pros
Good hours. Good environment
Cons
Some drama amoung coworkers
Fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 13, 2017
The employees were fine but the overall environment was decent. The benefits were poor as was the advancement opportunities.
Approved claims
Claims Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAFebruary 12, 2017
Had to review and approve claims that employees processed daily could be up to 300 a day. Also had to review and approve claims of $5000 and above to ensure proper documentation was provided by company so claim can be paid.
Cons
only used Client systems
Supervisor
Chat/Voice customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILFebruary 9, 2017
My job at EGS as a supervisor was one of the best positions I have ever held. In my years of experience I really enjoyed the task of having to train, coach, and mentor agents. I enjoyed coming in and motivating people even, when the job at hand was stressful. The hardest part of this position was the fact that I stepped down.
Pros
Salary
Stepping stone
Trainer/Preferred/International Customer Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 7, 2017
It promises quick promotions and decent pay. But they don't really care about any of their employer and you can tell no one is there because they want to be, it's simply because they have to be. A lot of employees are single parents, or people down on their luck. Most employees treat this job as a stepping stone, they come in, get experience and leave and unfortunately the management has began to operate with the same idea and it's really promoted a poor work environment.
Pros
I've made great friends
Cons
Literally everything other than your coworkers....
Horrible Ethics
Customer Service Representative/ Support Coach (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILFebruary 6, 2017
The change things very frequently with little to no warning. Nothing ever works or happens like they say it is going to. If you have any kind of anxiety issues, RUN AWAY.
Pros
good pay and benefit options
Cons
short breaks, 2 chats at a time, no support when needed, deceptive practices from OM and higher in company
Productive work environment.
Team Lead/Best Buy Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 6, 2017
I loved working for EGS they gave me the tools I needed to be a more valued employee. The management is awesome and will teach you so much as long as you are willing to learn.
Pros
Free Lunches and will work with your personal life. Weddings, Education, Volunteer work that sort of things.
Cons
Lot of cancer employees that should have been let go before they even started.
Good company with good incentive pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOFebruary 6, 2017
I enjoyed working for the company. a lot of perks as in vacation time, incentive pay and fun and games for special occasions. Management was very firm but friendly.
Pros
lunch breaks
Cons
lack of down time
fresh out of school gig
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAFebruary 2, 2017
Their management is horrible. they do not go by their policies and people have to be given asigned seats because the talk to much or dont do their work.
Haven't received W2 for 2016, they changed phone number and website is down
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALFebruary 2, 2017
Very unstable, the vibes I got and now it's obvious website is down local phone number disconnected. The environment at EGS Optum Rx is a nightmare, sme's do nothing and very rude to their customers. Not sure what they were doing is all legal.
Pros
Starting out pay
Cons
Everything from environment to management.
High Paced working environment
Billing Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 31, 2017
Our main client was United Parcel Service.I dealt directly with UPS account holders who shipped with UPS and needed service or help with their billing. It was a very high stress environment and took quite a bit of focus and patience. The management staff made sure to do everything in their power to make sure we all the resources to get the job done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp). Our community is ready to answer.

2.9