Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp)

Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Reviews

Far too much work for the pay
Fax Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Pilot RdSeptember 26, 2016
Management has no intention of upholding a review process. After a year: No raise, no nothing, just occasional OT raffles for $20 items. Associates permitted to gossip and bully others on the floor. I saw it every day. Basically this place expects you to last 6 months or less. That was my take away. Inadequate training. Rules change every week. Never could get the hang of staffing-to-conditions. I made nice friends but altogether a sloppy workplace.
Working in customer service has its ups & downs
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Loves Park, ILSeptember 20, 2016
I enjoy working as a customer service representative most of the time. There was a handful of times where customer called in very irate. A lot of the time customers had their mines made up that they were calling with a rude & disgruntled approach. Other times customer would call in & be very sweet understanding, down to earth. It's all based on if you as a individual can handle verbal abuse from strangers.
Pros
The sweet customers that make your day leaving feedback
Cons
The overly irate customers that drain you
Ask a lot and give a little
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYSeptember 18, 2016
I worked there for a few months, good people I met with but their training is a joke, they expect you to do everything after very little training, depending on the deparment its either three months or two weeks.Don't hope for much in advancement, if you know nothing of computers and software you better just stick to your desk and keep on chugging. Overall the management likes you, if you get good numbers, if not, well, get ready to hand over the badge and get asked to leave immediately And be ready to get on the blacklist because you won't be able to go back.
Pros
Nice break room, free food occasionally.
Cons
No advancement, treated like a criminal when let go.
No advancement , nasty enviroment
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 13, 2016
The Va beach location has roaches and you see them all the time and it's always baby roaches. They don't clean the desks or computers and the don't vacuum the carpet.if you have allergies not a good place to work at all. They have also been rumored to have bed bugs among other bugs that will bite you as you work and they don't care about you only the what the client wants. Supervisors are all buddies with hr and upper management if you are outspoken you will be fired. If you question policies you will be fired. Just recently stopped branding their calls for their Aetna client .
Cons
Hour lunches are rare, dont get used to them.
fun an productive
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 12, 2016
Made me feel like I was helping others. enjoyed working with the professionals that make it possible for others to perform their jobs in a fast an professional manner.
Pros
bonoues
Cons
pay rate could be better
decent job
UPS Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 5, 2016
If your looking for a career, not the place. Benefits is ok. Nothing more. No advancement. Your pretty much stuck at the same pay and position. Very depressing
Don't bother with this place
CSR (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WISeptember 1, 2016
The training is a joke!!! They promise you the moon and give you a crumb. They expect you to be a miracle worker yet don't properly train you. They treat you like trash, then throw you away. Stay away!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Great Mentors
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOAugust 30, 2016
I was fortunate to have FANTASTIC mentors before they too moved on.

They taught me how to build on my existing skills to grow mu career QUICKLY.
swinging door
Tellabanker (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILAugust 28, 2016
If you don't mind a dirty, bug infested call center...having to work overtime, just to make a decent wage, no raises, constant Manager changes and turnovers of Mangers and co-workers. Costly Insurance that, doesn't cover the Doctor visits, and also makes one meet an EXTREMELY high deductible. This Companies main employees are very young, naïve, new workers, OR, older, disabled workers with no where else to go. The work is constantly changing and difficult to keep oneself informed of the changes. There is a lot of chaos...you have a feeling, at first, that this will be a fun place to work...then they literally throw you into the job, the PC issues are constantly breaking down, the offers for bonus are nearly impossible to get...There is DEFINEATELY no life/work/balance here ! Hard to even feel like you either belong or that you can get to know others either...it feels like everyone is either half asleep ( working too much), very sad and lost, or looking for another job - workers & Managers included.
Pros
hours always available
Cons
overall, you just want to run away from here, ASAP
fun place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 24, 2016
they had a lot of things and oppurtunities here this job I loved it a lot the distance was far but like I said I really enjoyed working there even if was a short period of time
Company does not care about customer or employee
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 21, 2016
After working over a year at Egs, I was told I was going to get a 50cent raise after signing up to work for a different department. After training for that position, I was told I was not going to get a 50 cent raise. Also everyone else's 50cent raise got taken away after those employees where getting paid that extra 50cent for months! Company does not care about employees and expects us to increase our work load for less pay!
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
no room for advancement, poor communication, poor training
Stressful workplace
Account Resolutions Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 19, 2016
Just as you would expect of a telephonic customer service position. Everyday you are berated by a new customer. The co-workers and other staff are friendly and most of the customers are understanding
good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 18, 2016
I liked the 2 shift pace and how it went on the job most of the time it went fast sometimes slow but overall it was good some customers would make you feel like your going to have a bad day but not all the customers were like that
Pros
good pay good hrs nice co-workers
Cons
rowdy customers
Horrible company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNAugust 11, 2016
This company had a LOT of problems with reps drinking, doing drugs, and management having intimate relationships with their subordinates and it being overlooked
Pros
None I can think of
Cons
It was a wonderful job overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 5, 2016
I loved my job doing outgoing and incoming calls. The only thing I did not like about them is that they had to let me go because I did not pass my midterm review.
Pros
Good pay and good employment
Cons
They let me go for not passing my midterm
Great place to get burned out really fast
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAAugust 4, 2016
Worked for about a month until the stress level was unbearable. Ridiculous call volume that is too high and consistent. Lack of support from staff. Basically on your own. Training was a joke, felt like I was in the hood. Drugs and alcohol running rampant with no drug screening.
Cons
Chance to improve your comunactions skills
Call Agent (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJuly 31, 2016
Expert global solutions is a a great place to.work.if you like working on computers. Great chance to improve your social and communication skills the harder you work the faster you will move up
Pros
Rewards on radio sales and good stats
Cons
short breaks no paid lunches
All lies
Agent Representative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJuly 20, 2016
All of the managers suck it's like they only want you to focus on this job inside and outside of work. They monitor you like a hawk can't use the bathroom without asking. The pay rate sucks and there are no raises no matter how great you are.
Pros
1hr lunches and great coworkers
Cons
Managers suck and have no respect
Horrible place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Utica, NYJuly 16, 2016
People were nice but that is where it ends. Job is based on numbers and even in training if you can't met those numbers your job will be terminated. They put too much emphasis on passing survey's and not enough into creating a good customer service. How can anyone produce when your fearful of losing their job.
Pros
it's a jobs
Cons
more about your numbers and not enough about the customers
Active listening
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 15, 2016
An easy place to start out your career, fun staff that will help you build up your professional skills and listens to your individual [needs
Pros
CLEAN
Cons
LOT OF WORKERS

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp). Our community is ready to answer.

Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Reviews by Location