Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
comfortable work envirnment but...
Collections Representative (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 20, 2017
At Expert Global Solutions the work environment was comfortable but , the management was very poor. They did not take the time to listen to their employees and address situations in a professional manner. The Director intimidated her employees by being aggressive, that was very unprofessional. Pay was never on time, there were times us employees had to wait until next pay period to receive our pay on the pay card. Employees were also shorted hours and never reimbursed fir them.
Pros
comfortable work environment
Cons
very poorly managed
decent pay but very difficult
Phone Banker (Former Employee) –  Rockford, IL 61114September 20, 2017
I worked as a telephone banker for Chase. EGS has contracts with companies and has to maintian certain standards to keep them. As such we got pushed pretty hard and punishments for mistakes/rule-breaking tended to be severe. Very stressful because I like to help people and a lot of times there was nothing I could do. Overtime was almost always available. Most managers were great. Hardest part was back to back calls. No time to take a breath and recover. Very demanding and stressful work.
Pros
good pay, a lot of overtime hours available
Cons
mentally stressful work. rules strickly enforced. no mercy
Fun place
Real Time Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 17, 2017
In these positions most of the work was customer service. The environment was very relaxed, and of course the calls interesting, and entertaining. Wasn't unbearable.
Just didnt like it
Investigations Case Manager (Former Employee) –  VASeptember 17, 2017
They interview you like your interviewing for NASA, get you all excited about doing a good job and caring about peoples needs but then you get out on the floor and they could care less about their customers. All they care about is a score I guess if they would fix how they go about customer service 1st then eventually the numbers will get better but sweeping things under the rug only makes them worse. Anything that takes you helping someone takes time, research & sympathy but that is just too much like right i guess they rather u give the person false hope, meanwhile someone else is gonna end up with that same call again.JUST FIX IT THE 1ST TIME!
Pros
none really
Cons
short breaks, everything is about "fake" numbers
Okay place to work
Verizon Wireless Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 16, 2017
Call Center environment !
Great people , not so great management. Incoming and outgoing calls , you definitely learn more about customer service. It's over the phone but it's a lot tougher than it sounds.
Easy, lenient, but annoying work place
Prior Authorization Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Mendota Heights, MNSeptember 16, 2017
I worked at EGS/Alorica for a year and eight months. Just recently left August 2017 due to management. When I started at EGS, January of 2016, it was a great environment. I enjoyed going to work everyday and being at work. Programs come and go there and as things started to change, management got worst and worst. The environment changed and it wasn't as fun or exciting anymore.
As far as the work, it is very easy. The place is a good place for you if you are just looking for a job to get by.
Review
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 11, 2017
I liked the team I worked with. I felt the company itself was not the best and did not have a very good reputation. I did however like the day to day work.
Pros
Flexible
Benefits
Don't do it.
General Care/Tech Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 26, 2017
Bottom line is the job sucks and they will fire you over the stupidest things. If you're not a part of their click, you will most likely be out of the door soon. And let's not forget favoritism.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Everything else
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 23, 2017
This job wasn't the best of jobs but it gave you stability, during my time at this job I learned the meaning of hard work and structure. Although at the time of my employment things as far as professionalism was almost un heard of , management was rude and indirect with staff
Sucky
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 22, 2017
This place was horrific. I still have nightmares. But really stay as far away from this place as possible. If not...At least have jesus on your side...Youll need it. -Yw
Pros
Cons
Bad management
Enjoyable work enviroment and pleasant Human Resource Dept.
Prior Authorization Rep (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 22, 2017
Flexible shifts and management working with your availability.
Keeping up to date with new things was very difficult not being advised in a timely manner to get the job done.
Pros
Good work environment and made job fun and exciting
Cons
short breaks, poor communication skills to thier employees.
Good people that u work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 22, 2017
I met alot of different people. All ages and culture ,which is nice to have a diversity of people yo work with. And met alot really nice people . it can be very fast pace and demanding, which can be very stressful,and if u dont make the goals. .it takes forever to get bonused back..which then your pay is nothing and raises are not that greater consider what they expect for little pay . Considering some or most take alot of abuse from customer on a daily basis and no hanging up u have to take it. Very stressful considering the demands they want from their reps. Higher pay
Pros
I had great health care benefits
Cons
High for some of the programs
It was a decent place to work
Pharmacy Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 19, 2017
Normally you spend the day typing and answering phones on a computer.The management is nice there but they dont put up with nonsense. I learned to type at a slightly faster speed and talk with customers happily. I would recommend this job to anyone that can sit for 8 hours straight and is good with dealing with angry customers.
Friendly environment
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILAugust 18, 2017
• Effectively manage the daily operations of a diverse group of customer service representatives. Provide excellent administrative, managerial, and supervisory skills.
• Ensure quality assurance so that customer issues are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
• Weekly use of the (Kronos) payroll system ensuring accurate and flawless input.
• Entrusted with the responsibility of closing all lines of business at the end of each workday.
* Involved in daily interview process of new candidates.
Pros
Clean and friendly
Cons
short breaks
Laid Back
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 17, 2017
This job was very laid back. Lots of reading and answer questions as well as assisting with insurance managers this is where you need to be right at this moment.
Money over Employee
Patient Care Advocate (Current Employee) –  Pecos and SunsetAugust 10, 2017
For the most part the company was bought out by Alorica and that corporation is more focused on cutting costs, bottoming out salaries and reducing staff advancement as much as they possibly can. If anyone intends to work here it is suggested to use it as a stepping stool for the experience to work at a call center with actual potential. There is no benefit to working at this place longer than 1 yr.
Pros
Culture Activities, Moral Boosting Events, Food Provided Rarely
Cons
Salary, Lack of Advancement, No Set Bonus Structure, Management not following throug, corporate cost cutting
Cool
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 9, 2017
I loved working here when I did the Medicare part D program and the H n R Block program. I just couldn't commute out that far, public transportation makes for a bad place. If you have to take public transportation this is not a great place to work. A long commute.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Locations
typical work day
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXAugust 8, 2017
Learned alot about phone etiquette, alot of healthcare information and data entry. Loved when we would have company games and lunchs as well as prizes
wish management can do better
medical professionals and their office staff (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 8, 2017
working for this company is good start for beginners but as long as your moving up. you're better off using this job as a spring board to look for another better job in the long run
Pros
no work on the weekends
Cons
short breaks
Fun place to work
Site Director (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYAugust 8, 2017
Career growth, tenure management, fun environment with a good culture - site was located downtown which allows for good down time while on break/lunch.
Pros
Good pay, strong benefits
Cons
High agent turnover

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp). Our community is ready to answer.

2.9