Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp) Employee Reviews

Found 1,157 reviews matching the search
no opportunity for advancement
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAJune 20, 2017
A typical day of work includes dealing with customers' billing issues and trying to retain customers. I learned negotiation and customer retention skills. The people I worked with were great. The hardest part of the job was trying to deal with difficult customers. The company has a salary cap that prevents employees from advancement. This caused a high turn over rate among the employees which caused difficulties within the company.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
difficult customers and no opportunity for advancement
Ehh...is the best way to describe it.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 17, 2017
Some people can enjoy a job like this, but it's not for everybody. If you do well, you can pick you're own schedule. Most of the time it is chosen for you.
A genuinely terrible company.
Sales Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 16, 2017
Poor management, little to no respect for employees, no opportunity for advancement. In general, this company takes advantage of its workers and their fear of being fired, lack of better options, and potentially poor financial status. If you can at all avoid it, don't work for this company, but the company preys on people who don't have a better option economically.

In general, their training is poor to nonexistant, and they're a shambling mess, poorly managed and terribly organized. Lower management and below genuinely tries its best, but there's only so much you can do.
Unorganized call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 15, 2017
Normal call center options
when their are slow times you are forced to leave giving up hours
turn over rate is high
When you are asked about you availability it is not honored
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 15, 2017
- Responsible for overseeing telecommunications technicians and coordinators providing the appropriate materials.
-Identifies issues and appropriate courses of actions.
-Research and implements new policies and procedures.
-Evaluates work performance to advise of the requirements and expectations of the position and provide feedback on performance.
Pros
great job
Cons
little over time
Difficult work environment but the job has it's rewards
Senior Call Center Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 14, 2017
The challenge at EGS is getting a staff that's struggling with basic life issues to become motivated to be successful at work. The company has been acquired three times in the last six years leading to instability.
The job can be very rewarding because you can have a positive impact on people's lives but the challenges are many.
Worked for Sirius XM
Escalation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 13, 2017
The company itself is pretty absent as far EGS themselves but sirius xm was amazing product super customer oriented and was phenomenal all around as far as the third party we were working for
Pros
amazing product, good people
Cons
short breaks, uncaring management
My honest opinion
Customer Service representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 12, 2017
The job was fair pay but not worth it. It is a third party company for UPS. I feel that all we did was answer the phone to just be yelled at. Very stressful.
Pros
The pay is good
Cons
It is a very stressful environment.
Dont waste your time
Coverage Review Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 11, 2017
Very unorganized, no opportunities for advancement and very shady management staff. Its almost close to working in a sweatshop. Team leads and other management hold little to no regard to personal issues that may cause you to have to miss a work day, instead they threaten you, even if its because you're the parent of a sick child.
Pros
Cons
Everything terrible company to work for.
Great Place to Work!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 10, 2017
I loved working at EGS because it not only gets your skills to communicate efficiently but also gets your timing and typing skills in tact. The workplace is awesome with your own cubical, that way, you don't have to be afraid of someone hearing your phone call if you arewshy or not quite ready for everyone to hear your skills that you have seen made an improvement with the customer.
No Review
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 9, 2017
A Typical work day consists you clock in and start working faxes. You have to make sure you do not miss any information from the faxes to ensure the medication is approved or denied correctly.
Say one thing before hired, after hired completely different story
Agent (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 8, 2017
The job was overall okay. My stats were excellent every week but i didn't like that i have been with the company for a year and asked for a earlier shift and i was denied i worked monday thru friday 1pm to 10pm
Pros
full time, weekends off, and set schedule
Cons
10min breaks
Good Work Environment
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 6, 2017
I loved coming to work every day, helping others when help was needed and helping patients get their medications. some people may get stressed when handling calls but I have learned to control the calls in a timely manner.
Pros
Good Co workers
Cons
Angry patients
Excellent company!
UPS Proactive Response Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 5, 2017
I worked for this company twice and loved it both times! the staff and employee give it a home feel, everyone is family! Call center volume is normal compared to other offices.
Pros
awesome employees!
Cons
work from home option not available in all states
i enjoyed it at first
Customer Service Representive (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJune 3, 2017
i enjoyed getting to know more people but i did not enjoy the way that i would get yelled at when i was trying to help the person out and they would blame me for every problem that accorded when it was totally out of my hands
Okay Flexible job.
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIJune 1, 2017
This was a very flexible job to maintain and a very easily satisfied management team. I felt welcomed and appreciated while working here. Pro would be great sustainable pay. Con would be Human resources is not easily reachable.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOMay 31, 2017
I loved it. Learned to use good skills in a professional manner and employees where compassionate towards clients and each other. Everyone enjoyed helping clients
Pros
Competitive pay and bonuses
Cons
Good job if you want a lot of hours and don't mind getting cussed
Costumer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOMay 30, 2017
Mandatory overtime, got cussed a lot due to the fact the other departments couldn't keep up with deliveries. It is not a place I'll go back to unless I have to.
Didn't work there very long.
Telephone Banker (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMay 29, 2017
My health became a factor and they weren't able to work around my schedule which was a problem for me and the company. So I had to quit the job unfortunately.
days were long sometimes
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 24, 2017
there would be days where we didnt have the computers running for hours so we would just sit there and not do anything. Sometimes we didnt feel that we could help all we should
Pros
lunches
Cons
the point system against you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expert Global Solutions (EGS Corp). Our community is ready to answer.

2.9