Expert Tire Employee Reviews

friendly people to deal with
Tire Technician (Former Employee), Fitchburg, MAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: the people and the benefits
Cons: the location it was a long drive
over all when I was working at this company I learnd a lot about customer service and also learnd about what they were all about and the one thing I will tell u is that the customer always had questions about what we would do so I would sit down with them and explain to them what we did what needed to be done and than of course we talked about the price
Fun place to work, couldn't have asked for a better team
General Service Technician (Former Employee), Evansville, INAugust 15, 2014
Pros: the team, the atmosphere, getting to see many different kinds of vehicles inside and out, getting to help people by ensuring that their vehicles are properly repaired and maintained.
Cons: weather (hot summers and cold winters), sometimes overscheduled which was stressful and could lead to staying late
I worked as a General Service Technician (tire and lube guy). As a car enthusiast, this was the perfect weekend/ summer job in college. Getting to drive and work on all different kinds of cars, making new friends, and learning more advanced automotive repair techniques from the ASE technicians were just a few of the things I loved about it.
expert tire
lead GS (Former Employee), andrews hwy odessa txJune 27, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: didnt have equipment to perform work
A typical day would consist of constant tire repair, replacement and new installation.
My job I enjoyed. However i did not like the fact that most of all the equipment we were using was broken or half working it made you job much harder than it had to be. Also we were always understaffed leaving myself doing a 10 hour day by myself
excellent workplace
Mechanic (Former Employee), Poplar Bluff, MOMarch 8, 2014
I was a senior lead technician for almost two years and this was an excellent place to work.
Very good management and coworkers.
General Service Technician (Current Employee), seminole, okAugust 13, 2013
A typical day is servicing vehicles, stacking tires, and clean the shop. I have learned a lot at this job such as I picked up on minor repair for vehicles. Management will take care of you, provide Gatorade on hot days. Friendly coworkers.
We had good days and bad
Lead Tech (Former Employee), El Dorado, ARAugust 13, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: had to work some sundays
Started at 8 o'clock. Did what ever was on the work order such as mount tires, change oil, replace the brakes and check the alignment. Repeated the process with each work order as to what the customer wanted.
closed the shop at 6pm.
best place i could think to plant my feet
automotive tech (Current Employee), westfield maAugust 5, 2013
Pros: fast paced work
My time at firestone has been short and stressful. Long days and the days off seem to short. But that's the nature of the beast. Yet I could not think of a better place to work for. Firestone has gone above and beyond what I expected for not just me but our team members. We have a good crew here in westfield Ma.
Fixing cars and helping people get back on the road.
Technician/Mechanic (Former Employee), Bartlesville, OKJuly 8, 2013
Pros: great health benefits.
Cons: long drive to/from work, worked 6 days a week, and couldn't trust my service advisor.
Got to work at 8am and worked on everything from Ford to BMW.
Learned a lot about tires and alignments, more than I ever did in class.
Looking back, the store manager was a better salesman than manager, but a better manager than he seemed at the time. The service advisor on the other hand was a liar and could not be trusted.
The hardest part of the job was the drive, it was a 50 minute drive each way and the shop was not busy enough to keep two technicians busy, that meant I was not making much money.
The most enjoyable part of my job was fixing people's cars for them.
PRODUCTIVE AND A NICE PLACE TO WORK
Service Manager (Former Employee), El dorado, ARApril 12, 2013
Pros: good work conditions...stressed safety in the work place
Cons: working in the elements
NICE PLACE TO WORK...FAST PACED....GOOD TRAINING....STRESSED SAFETY...
okay
Manager of Tire sales/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Gadsden, ALApril 11, 2013
Pros: job great benefits
Cons: working some holidays
worked there for 10 yrs. pay wasnt great but made money. its a job. clean environment
Productive and fun place to work with good management
Tire and lube Technician (Former Employee), Blytheville,arDecember 3, 2012
Pros: very employee friendly
A typical work day was fun and challenging at the same time

The management took good care of employees

My co-workers were very friendly and helpful. They were very skilled in the industry
Fun Place to work
Tire and lube Technician (Former Employee), Blythville arNovember 5, 2012
Friendly people. They really take care of thier employees.