export

export United States Employee Reviews

Friendly
Cashier (Former Employee), Hackensack, NJDecember 22, 2014
Pros: meet or match 401k
Cons: short breaks
My day start off with good morning and straight to work station, i learn and adapt very quickly on instruction. Reliable and hard worker i am, i would go above and beyond to get the work done. The Most enjoyable pay of the job is when the boss is happy and satisfy.
Job
Driver (Former Employee), Latrobe, PANovember 26, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: management
Drove a box truck with air brakes to deliver tires. Had to load and unload tires at the warehouse. Collect payment and keep track of all proper paperwork.
Good working environment to learn the industry
Account Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXOctober 2, 2014
The day can be busy and start with a standard shipment and progress into a unique shipment requiring unique, customized and immediate solutions.
Pleasant Environment
Air/Ocean Int'l Specialist (Current Employee), Aiken, SCSeptember 14, 2014
Great co-workers, I've learned a lot about imports that come from various countries...customs, FDA, POA, etc.
the hardes part of the job
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 6, 2014
The hardest part of my job was to researching and reclassing funds back to the appropriate cost center.
It was okay.
PC Medic Clerk/ PC repair trainee (Former Employee), Export PAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: chilled atmosphere, nice view outside, learned a lot
Cons: bad boss, bad management, bad coworkers, aside from myself, poor customer service.
I sat at a desk for a while and would fix computers on the side as I did mostly clerk and inventory counts and sign ins via Quickbooks. I helped rebuild the infrastructure and I painted the walls in my spare time as the acting manager was never there as was the technician often absent.
Fun company, great management
Domestic Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), kent waFebruary 26, 2014
It was the best job. Lots of fun, management was very family oriented. Always allowed us to learn and grow.
High traffic environment with flexible schedule
Director of Import/Export (Current Employee), Broward, FLJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: no healthcare
Responsible in obtaining, preparing and checking all necessary documents required to ensure that the documents meet the requirements of national customs authorities or any other regulatory body. Learned to complete many custom forms for importing/exporting products. Challenging
Scientific research
Owner/Operator - Small Business/ Entrepreneur (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAOctober 19, 2013
Pros: multiple opportunity to expand your professional profile
Cons: very large
High energy, high tech research and professional worker! Exciting place to work - you feel like you can really make a difference in research.
Freelance Designer (Current Employee), Delmont, PAMay 10, 2013
This is not a company. This is my own freelance work.
..............
.............
............
Great compensation and great team members
EDI Coordinator (Former Employee), Vernon, CAApril 13, 2013
Many opportunities for growth. Great benefits. Furthering one's education can pay off here.
• My main responsibility was to resolve issues related to data warehouse, Stored procedures and analyzed, design and developed ETL strategies. • Devel
SQL BI developer (Current Employee), Boston, MAOctober 25, 2012
Pros: contract
 Over 7 years of IT experience as a SQL BI developer that includes migration of data and reports using SQL server 2008R2/2008/2005/2000 and Visual studio 2008/2005.
 Expert in Database Design, Data modeling, Development, Implementation, ETL and Reporting in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 with expertise on data normalization.
 Highly proficient in creating database objects like tables, indexes, views, user defined functions, stored procedures, triggers, cursors, data integrity and constraints.
 Good knowledge of Normalization/De-normalization, data design methodology and building Referential Integrity.
Accountant dream job
consultant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 17, 2012
Pros: independent hours
Cons: unpericable icnome.
Self starter business. Delivering customer inquires on timely and efficiently manner.