Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews

Found 3,289 reviews matching the search
great management
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJune 26, 2017
They are very understanding. I had to leave my work assignment abbruptly due to lack of transportation. And they still try to find me work, problem is, the assignments are usually in Worthington, or Powell, you pretty much have to have a car or live in that city.
Pros
understanding management
Cons
low pay
Express Professionals Bellevue Review
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 26, 2017
Express Professionals Bellevue is an amazing place to work. The management and leadership are incredible and the team is like a family. Somehow they have found a way to bring everyone together and to find the perfect balance of business and fun. They really do allow you to find out how to be the best you and will work with you to find out what best works for you to be successful.
its ok
Associate (Current Employee) –  Barboursville, WVJune 26, 2017
i was fine there other than it not being steady work it was ok i liked working at the company that they placed me at just the work dried up and now its ben 2 weeks since i have worked and i have to have a job
Pros
they are helpful
Cons
the unconsistent work
fast employment
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Winona, MNJune 26, 2017
when i check in here for work they usually have me a job in a day or two the staff is friendly they do their research on what job would be the best job for you
Pros
friendly staff
Cons
no guarantee on permanent positions
ok
Temp work (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJune 26, 2017
its a great temp job and friendly people working with you to obtain a job. they always have work unlike most temp agencies that only have you at a position for a month then you have no work.
Senior Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJune 26, 2017
Work culture is fast paced. I learned a lot about the Infrastructure and Facilities Procurement in the Aerospace Mfg Industry. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the employees from the different departments.
Extremely friendly staff!
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 26, 2017
The hiring staff at Express are very friendly and personable to job seekers. My contact even kept in mind the type of work I would prefer to do before contacting me. Finding steady work was the only downfall which honestly was more circumstantial than anything.
temp job heaven
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJune 25, 2017
Express has a wide variety of positions from short term positions to temp-to perm jobs. If you want a temp job with a permanent job support system this is your place to be.
Friendly place to work
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WIJune 25, 2017
Express Employment professionals is a fun and caring place to work. The secretaries are caring and very friendly. They are always very helpful with any questions I may have.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Short assignments
Interacted with the local leaders in the community.
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, OKJune 25, 2017
Interacted with the community leaders on a dailey bases. Learned many aspect of businesses with in your community. Hired and trained many persons in their new carriers.

Want to know more about Express Employment Professionals?

Ask a question
Great at finding work
Machine Operator/Certified Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, ILJune 25, 2017
Express was great at finding me general warehouse work, but when it came to jobs that I am most skilled at there was a lot of challenges that they couldn't overcome.
temp service
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 25, 2017
I liked the work also some of the people were not very friendly. They couldnt keep me working I worked for them off and on from 2007-2009 and most of the time they would call me to tell me not to come in there was no work. And they 1 day I was sick they let me go and refuse to give me work since. The only reason I stuck with it was I wanted to get hired in the place they placed me.
This is a professional atmosphere, which I like.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Royal Oak, MIJune 25, 2017
Each day I used my desire for professionalism to accomplish the tasks at hand.

I was always treated fairly and listened to. Meeting were brief and always had a specific purpose.

I enjoyed the team work as well.
Nice work environment
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNJune 24, 2017
Enjoyed The Environment the duties the fact that they had transportation etc they worked with you if they seen you were willing to work also they paid weekly which was also Nice. Very recommended
Great company to deal with for temporary assignments
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 24, 2017
Express Employment is very helpful in finding temporary work for someone based on their experience. They do a good job following up with you to make sure you are happy in your assignment,
very productive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJune 24, 2017
i stayed busy answering phones and taking messages for the bosses, i enjoyed it, although it might got too out of hand but it to me was great because i stayed busy
Work for Jobs seeking immediate assistance
Retail Sales (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, CO 81003June 23, 2017
I worked may jobs with Express Professionals the benefits were not so competitive as the premiums are high as this is a temporary position to help with employee shortage.
Pros
Immediate job placements
Cons
N/a
When they have jobs, you will get a call
Everything (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJune 23, 2017
I enjoy working 4 them because its so many jobs yu can do n learn from. Thats how i learned alot nore about so of these contracting jobs. Makes me really wanna be a part of something
easy to work with
Office help, Clerical work (Former Employee) –  Turlock, CAJune 23, 2017
A good company that is good for temporary work. Get paid every week and they are easy to work with. I worked at a good company through this temporary agency.
Express is Best!
Sales/Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJune 23, 2017
Working for a local Express Franchise is a fantastic experience. It's challenging, but rewarding. You gain a better understanding of the wants and needs of those who live locally in the area and the experience is unforgettable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Employment Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval