Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,392 reviews matching the search
Always had jobs lined up for me.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 24, 2016
A typical day at work would always be on point with me. I arrived early always so that I could feel less anxious. I learned that being early to a job can make a huge difference in attitude about performing tasks. By me being early to work I was more prepared mentally therefore management and co workers were very easy to get along with. For me, the hardest part of this job returning from break. Once I get started working it sometimes bothers me to stop. And of course the most enjoyable part of the job was pay day.
Pros
An opportunity to earn a living for self.
Cons
No healthcare benefits.
Not a good job culture
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 27, 2016
This was not a good job environment for me. I felt I could not help people find jobs because of Express criteria that employees needed to meet. I felt I could only use about 5 percent of all applicants. Manager was very good at resolving conflict, franchise owner was not by showing favoritism to daughter's friend (daughter is an employee). Daughter's friend was an awful person to work with. Most other employees were not welcoming and unfriendly. There was no enjoyment to speak of except for maybe one other employee I got along with very well and I I really liked the manager and her management style.
Pros
Good compensation
Temp agency
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Duluth, MNApril 4, 2016
Temp jobs do not offer substantial employee benefits, but when looking for a new position it is an opportunity to "get your foot in the door" and show a prospective employer how well you can perform. You must be willing to do more than you are expected to do. This job was initially intended to be one thing but it did not turn out as presented by the agency rep.
Pros
Temporary
Cons
The term of the assignment can be discontinued at any time with no notice
Great company
Forklift Driver (Current Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IAJanuary 28, 2016
Express is a great company! The people really care about you as an individual and do everything they can to keep you working steadily.
I have enjoyed working at one single location steadily for long periods of time and at other times have been able to work multiple short time assignments. I enjoyed both. On the short time jobs I met new people and enjoyed working in new places yet was actually working for Express as my main employer. This gave me health insurance and also built up vacation days and I got paid holidays.

It was ALL GOOD!
Pros
Steady work at good companies. Great benefits.
Management is not very good and they do not return phone calls
Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 1, 2016
The staff is very rude and they never return phone calls. They make fun of people that are broken down out in their parking lot
Pros
Medical Benefits
Cons
management, staff does not follow thru with what they say they are going to do and they do not return messages
Its just a temp service
Arcade Marketing (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 24, 2016
Its just a temp service that they send you to a job. They will pay you. They just send you out to different clients. Hours are great, but the benefits are on the low side.
temp work
temporary worker (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLMarch 19, 2016
this is a temp service. you can work for a long time at a company and never get hired in. there is little in the way of benefits.
Great Enviroment
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCMarch 22, 2016
Workers were always there for you always answer the phones and ready to help people find a job. great benefits fast service.
Work was fulfilling and co workers were very helpful
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJanuary 20, 2016
The company strived to match me with companies where I could use my knowledge, abilities and work experience successfully.
Pros
Diversity of companies
Cons
no medical benefits/long term employment
Temp Service
Temp to Perm (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 30, 2016
Took awhile to get a long term assignment; however, patience paid off at the end. I have recommended others and they started worked immediately. Patience is the key.
Pros
Enjoyed assignments
Cons
Salary doesn't always compensate for experience
good place to work
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Augusta-Richmond County, GAFebruary 24, 2016
good place to work , and staff is very enjoyable to work with and speak too. they really look for the right position for your skills
Pros
great salary
Cons
not enough work
nice people
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHFebruary 12, 2016
really don't know how to rate this company as they are a staffing agency
people there are friendly and helpful.
wiling to go the extra mile in locating suitable work
Pros
nice people
Cons
no benefits
I was employed within the week; after, I registered with their agency.
Part-time Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 26, 2016
A typical day at work for me would be to sort and set up packages for delivery. I learned that if you are willing to work hard and assist the employer; you may have a long-term assignment. Management overall is fair. My co-worker are easy to get along with and communicate to. The hardest part upon entry was adapting to the environment. The most part of the job is once we have completed the job we are finished for the day.
Pros
Finished after the work is completed
Cons
Down time
Temporary Job Placement-Staffing Agency
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 7, 2015
I enjoyed working with Express Professionals, their staff is very professional, personable and understanding to your needs and they do the best they can to place you with jobs that would best fit your skills.

I enjoyed the flexibility of scheduling and being able to try out different employments before committing to one company. It was a great fit for me temporarily while I searched for more full-time employment.
Pros
Flexible schedule, Great Management team, great benefits
Good learning experience but poor management
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lombard, ILAugust 20, 2015
Express was a good stepping stone and learning company for those interested in the staffing field. They expected a lot from their employees and were taught sales techniques, and how to screen, interview, and managed employees. Everyone was friendly for the most part, however there is a lot of favoritism played through management in which some internal employees receive more opportunities and special treatment. Also there was a lot of pressure and more work for newer employees for very little compensation. Express did not offer any appealing benefits as well.
Pros
They were flexable
Cons
Favortism, Stressful work enviornment
Human Resource Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Tyler, TXJanuary 8, 2016
Productive and busy place to work but sales aspect of the position is too demanding. Very demanding place to work, good benefits.
everyday there is something new to learn
Front Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAOctober 22, 2015
On a daily bases there is work specially when we have to fill in jobs.
i have learned many things in this office never thought i would do so.
i have great co-workers.
the hardest part of my job is getting a raise
the most enjoyable part of my job is making people leave with a smile no matter what the situation was when they came in to our office
Express Pro's keeps you working,
Associate (Current Employee) –  350 College AveNovember 23, 2015
Excellent caring people, they will work very hard to place you and keep you working. Not very much paperwork to sign up. I have recommended several people to Express Professionals Employment.
Pros
kept me working when between assignments.
Cons
could not find me a job at my requested salary rate had to accept lower paying jobs
Job finding solution
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Mason City, IADecember 30, 2015
I enjoy being able to find a job. However it is a temp thing. I have been working for a company for a year and a half but I don't get the benefits the employees get. It starts to wear on a person after awhile.
Management is very organized
Cashier/Banquet Server (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 1, 2015
Offers a lot of overtime but the skills will benefits you in the near future.Management definitely ask stay in contact and offer lots of different position fun company.

Express Employment Professionals Reviews by Location