Express Employment Professionals

Express Employment Professionals Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,652 reviews matching the search
Awesome job that cares about their employees.
On-site Manager (Former Employee) –  Rantoul, ILApril 29, 2016
Great place to work. The team you work with is awesome. It is a staffing company so you could be in an office or On-site at one of their accounts. Great place to pursue a career.
great work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILApril 28, 2016
I met a lot of people the management was very helpful I learn a lot with working at this company...
My co-workers was very helpful as well
This is a Temp Agency
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALApril 27, 2016
The people are really helpful and encouraging. The company gives you test to see where you can be placed for a job as well as help other companies find someone that is a good fit.

They gave me assignment at a Land bank which I have never done. But the job was very enjoyable and taught me so much.
Pros
They give you assignments so that you may have income when you dont have a current job.
Cons
Mostly it isn't a stable job.
Temporary work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 25, 2016
I did temporary warehouse work and I usually didnt know when or where i workd til the day of it was hard because i have kids and at the time i didnt have a car.
Variety of jobs to meet your personality
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAApril 25, 2016
The thing I enjoyed most was that the jobs I was sent to were ones that fit who I was. I am a people person. I was sent to jobs that allowed me to work with other people instead of sitting in a room making copies all day.
First Job
Professional Recruiter/Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 22, 2016
Was my first job while I was in High School. It had its ups and downs. Wouldn't recommend as a career. This company is a large company being a department store and had decent systems.
Good Company but lack of training
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTApril 22, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Express because of the team work but it was not an easy job. I worked as the Front office Coordinator and had the job of answering all phone calls, emails, helping out with interviews and handling weekly payroll. Now that I have my degree I feel I could do it again and do much better but their training program was difficult and lacking. I had slideshows to watch on my off time and had hands on training for a week with a woman that had worked there 4 years prior to me. With her schedule as a full time mother taking most of her time I only got training for about an hour each day and it missed a great deal of daily work (it was more focused on paperwork and computer). If I had had better training I think it could have been a really good job but it was a high stress work environment with little compensation.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
High stress environment, Poor training
Friendly envirnoment
Material Handler/General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXApril 22, 2016
Self motivated, work well with others and by myself as well. I'm a quick learner, I've use all types of tools before as well as machine. Operated bull dozer, dump truck and a lull lift doing construction work.
Pros
hour lunch, friendly envirnoment and great hours
They are very friendly and professional
Processor/Picker (Current Employee) –  Clinton, TNApril 21, 2016
it is a temp to hire position with no insurance until you get hired in and then you must wait 90 days from the company once they hire you
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Temp to hire position with no insurance until hired in
Nice palce to work
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 20, 2016
Enjoy working for them. They help you find a job that's you will enjoy. The only issue was that to get a hold of HR for a compliant took for ever to answer by the time they answered me I had already found another job.
Great Owner and work enviroment
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIApril 19, 2016
Great owner/manager with opportunity for advancement for anyone who works hard for it. Attitude and hard work goes a long way.
Good work experience
Parts Installer (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NC 27803April 19, 2016
A very good Temp Agency meet a lot of good workers n pick up a lot of experience. The only thing I hated about it was some jobs you get good at then it ends.
Everyday is a rollercoaster!
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 18, 2016
There are many functions and you must be flexible and easily switch gears. There are time sensitive requests that may arrive from clients at any given time.
We manage a group of 400+ associates at any given time. Some are active and some aren’t.
What I love most is being able to meet a variety of people from all walks of life. Because we are a small office, I wear many hats: hr recruiter, interviewer, administrator, counselor, marketing director, inside sales, outside sales, social media manager, payroll administrator…
My days are never boring!
Pros
Great work/life balance - short commute
Cons
Pay isn't sufficient
quick and fun
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 18, 2016
they always find you work you just have to chose to take it or not. you get a call they give you the address and your work for how long the job is then they find you another job. they pay weekly. the management is kind and hard working and will always look for jobs for you.the hardest part is sometimes missing the phone call for the job. the most enjoyable is getting to work with people from the company and not having any restrictions. like if I dont want to work this week I dont have too.
Super Friendly staff
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAApril 18, 2016
Loved dealing with all the ladies in the office, very friendly & professional and they do their best to find a job that is right for you.
great company for long term, temporary, and permanent work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXApril 17, 2016
easy going great people to work for flexible and easy hours. they find you jobs that you are qualified and have work experience in. and always work with companies that have job opening and are ready for immediate hire.
Representatives are helpful, honest and professional
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dubuque, IAApril 16, 2016
I really like this company and it's people. They are professional; they return my calls and take my calls when they are there. They answer my questions directly w/o a royal run-around. They try very hard to place their people in appropriate positions. I wasn't offered some of the positions that I interviewed for but, I felt, the Reps did try their best.
Express has a pleasant vibe and the employees are very cooperative.
Factory Laborer (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOApril 16, 2016
The employees are typically very friendly on the phone. They help others find employment. I've worked through them for a couple jobs now and I feel that I made the right choice working for them.
Pros
Job search assistance
Cons
slow process
good place
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXApril 16, 2016
I like express employment. they have a professional staff who listens to you when you talk about what kind of work you want in a job they are prompt at solving problems such as call backs and contact with employers and their screening process is very friendly
finds you suitable work.
Green Chain Puller (Former Employee) –  Glendale, ORApril 15, 2016
follow their rules listen and be productive, they will find you work and good work at that. the best in douglas county. Depends on were they place you will depict what you day in tells. the work can be the hardest or the most enjoyable part of the job, depends on how well you try.