Express Personnel Services Employee Reviews

This was a temp job.
Temp. Quality Control Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tualatin, ORFebruary 18, 2018
This was a temp job. They took multi-tasking to the point of not finishing any one thing. Then they were surprised at how many things I finished by applying myself to one group of jobs at a time.
Pros
The people where nice
Cons
They had a unique way of doing things.
It's a good place to work wish it had more hours available
Banquet Bartender /Server (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAFebruary 15, 2018
Express offers lots of good experience although it does not offer many hours. I do recommend it to others and I don't have anything bad to say about it.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
Lack of hours
placement agency
Inventory Controller (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAFebruary 15, 2018
This was a placement agency that placed me for the job at Olympic Eagle. I did not have much to do with them and it was eighteen years ago. That is all.
Pros
fair
Cons
fair
Great temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CAFebruary 14, 2018
This is a good temp agency. There is a lack of work here to keep me busy though. The work that I did get was steady during the time I was there. I would recommend this company to others.
Haven't heard from them once I turned down 1 assignment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAFebruary 13, 2018
would like to hear back from them. Not really sure? it's been awhile. They haven't called me in a few years. Your typical warehouse job. Driving a forklift.
Express Personnel
PAYROLL SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDFebruary 13, 2018
The job was for a staffing agence
The assignments didn't last long
The employees were friendly and helpful
Worked for several decent companies through Express
Pros
Competative pay, and several great jobs
Cons
Temporary employment
fun friendly place to work
LEAD WELDER/FITTER (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARFebruary 12, 2018
i loved the 4 day work weeks. fun fast paced enviroment to work in with very friendly co-workers. learned how to build custom trailers and frames. small family oreintated company
Pros
hours
Cons
point system
A Temporary Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 12, 2018
I always got good Admin Assistant jobs here. They kept me working. When one job ended I was entering into another job. The jobs were easy to get to also.
good staffing service but most of the jobs they have are short term positions
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  NASHVILLE,TNFebruary 12, 2018
Working with express personnel I have been placed on some descent jobs where I felt that there could be room for me to grow, like maybe this one could really be the job for me. The starting pay is never great but some of the jobs they provide top out really well. The thing with express personnel is that a lot of the jobs they provide are not long-term positions. You could be working for your entire 90 day probation period just to find out in the end that the person whose jobs your were filling in for is now returning back to work.
Pros
they place you to work
Cons
its short term
good
Senior Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 6, 2018
Working at Express was a good experience. Interview potential employees to place with potential Companies, Recruit for new employers, the hardest thing was to have to terminate and not be able to place employees.
good personal
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAFebruary 2, 2018
I loved working with this agency they took my experience and put me to work in a place where my experience was helpful to the company and they made me feel appreciated.
Busy
Clerical/Data Entry Temporary Staffing (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORFebruary 1, 2018
Turning on computer and other office machines, Getting the data that needed to be entered for the day, enter the data, file the data that had been done the previous day
Temporary Personnel Services
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJanuary 31, 2018
While working here, I was sent on different assignments, and placed in positions that maybe could have led to a career path, but due to some personal matters, I left the company.
Temp Positions
Temp Labor (Former Employee) –  Joplin, MOJanuary 31, 2018
Temporary hiring agency. I have had good experience on finding positions to keep me busy with temporary employment between full time positions. Pay is to be expected benefits are non existent per the nature of the work.
This is an employment agency
Facility Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILJanuary 30, 2018
Temporary assignments so each job is different. Not able to really elaborate. The most difficult part of working for an agency is because there is no stability and no benefits.
It was a fun place to work
Leasing Agent/ Secretary (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 28, 2018
I always had a job an they never let you down. They always talked directly to you about a job an tried to always have a job available for you. You always worked.
temporary job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Waco, TXJanuary 25, 2018
This is a temporary job agency that places you with employers to possibly become a full time employee. Most jobs I worked were temporary jobs for Express.
Options
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORJanuary 24, 2018
It is a one stop place for your work experience to be gathered and there is one employment specialist assigned to you to do all the foot work to help find you employment.
The company can get you in roles fast and they can end just as fast.
LEAD ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKJanuary 24, 2018
I would only work at Express as a necessity. It will get you a paycheck but not much else. I would ask for a temp to perm position to ensure that you are not wasting your time.
I was in and out most of the time. Never did spend a lot of time there. So i would not know what the environment would be like now.
Fabric Inspector (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 24, 2018
I can not fairly answer this because I have not been with this company for 10 years. But when i was there, i did thoroughly enjoy working for express. I cannot remember my immediate supervisors name, but she was a joy to work with.