Express Scripts Employee Reviews

Found 2,072 reviews matching the search
great place to work
Phone Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 24, 2017
I enjoyed working at express scripts. management works with you. Overtime is scarce but they will guarantee your 40 hrs a week which is great. They trained me to take the certification exam and paid for it as well
Awesome work environment
Assistant to the Chief Clinical Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2017
This is one of the best places that I've worked in. It was warm and most like working with family members. The flexibility was one to be reckoned with.
Productive and fun place to work
IBM QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin Lakes, NJMay 23, 2017
Management is great, very friendly, professional people. I learned a lot of new things, especially business flow of the Express Script. Also I learned a new automation tools that I can use in my future carrier
good benefits
Pharmcist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 23, 2017
micromanaged extensively..work at home good expierience flexible schedules. workplace culture emphasized co-workers to continuously find workflow errors performed by other pharmacists then reported to management. Led to too much micromanagemt
Pros
work at home
Cons
management
It was nice
Data Entry Technician (Current Employee) –  Trevose, PAMay 23, 2017
Not too bad. Helped a lot of people. Good job satisfaction. GREAT direct Supervisor even though he always spelled my name wrong. Great co-workers and solid benefits
Pros
People
Cons
Not there anymore
Low morale
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, GAMay 23, 2017
Not a good place to work if you want to advance and the morale was very low amongst the employees and management. Workload over exceeds compensation and not a environment that is concerned about employees.
Good work enviroment. Good for people who like stay busy and productive
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 21, 2017
Best job i ever had it kelt me busy and eagered to get the job done. The hours are flexible but steady good work enviroment. The pay is great also. And it was not to far from home
Review
Pharmacy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INMay 21, 2017
Working with express scripts was a good experience. Everyone there was nice and friendly. The managers would work with you if needed. But it also depends on your managers.
The best job I ever worked for
Customer Service Representative /Call Center (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 20, 2017
Making sure patients received there medications. The names of the medications and what they are for. The best management team I worked for. great place to work. No hard parts of the job. Helping the patients.
The management Tries
Resource Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 19, 2017
The main issue with working here is the barriers. It's difficult to get management to remove barriers. It is hard to get things done that need to be done for the patient.
So micro mange can only us6 min a week for bathroom and if you did not hit goal helped. You
Department of Defense patient advocate (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMay 19, 2017
Do not care about employees very stressful. 6min a week for bathrrom. No advement. No sture in that company. You have to be a robat. I need company happy. Career for there workers and room advancement. Eso dont care tell you don't lije it there the door
Pros
Bebefits good
Cons
Micro mangement
Terrible place
Lead (Current Employee) –  Florence, NJMay 17, 2017
Long hours of standing your every minute is accounted for and everyone is getting health issues because of the company treating us like robots. The pay is also not sufficient for the amount of work we have to do .
Need to be a quick learner
Personal Care Advocate (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 17, 2017
Express Scripts is a special type of work environment. You have so much to learn and change is always just around the corner. you always on the phone,
Good place to launch a career
Supervisor Prior Authorization Department (Former Employee) –  MissouriMay 17, 2017
Great place for an entry level supervisor or employee to get some insight on how corporate America works. Various degrees of skills and job levels create an interesting mix of folks.
Pros
excellent benefit pkg
Express Scripts great starter place for Pharm Techs
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 17, 2017
Overall great place to work management could be better. Hours could be better, Grace periods would be nice. Better management stability. Mangement changes too much.
Pros
Great food for lunch, nice clean enviroment
Cons
short lunch breaks, no grace periods, early morning hours
Resolution Team Lead
Resolution Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 16, 2017
When I first worked for Express Scripts, it was a great place to work. It was fun and competitive. We had ample incentives to keep us working hard and it was fun. When we acquired medco it became a nightmare to work there.
Pros
incentives and reward programs
Cons
acquisition of medco, constant change on systems
a nice place to work for nice environment
Temp AZ - CPhT (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 15, 2017
A typical day is learning new things and working with great people. The management come by checking on employers sometimes asking about new ideas around are the work place. We like to have fun and make the work place time go fast. The hardest part of the job is to work fast and keep up with demand. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with great people and learning new things.
cashier
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 13, 2017
Assisted the members returning items with exceptional customer service skills. Also use the cash register to accept payments for items purchased by the customers.
Very fast paced workplace
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 12, 2017
Answered phone calls, made outbound calls (cold calling off of an automatic dialer). If you didn't hit your numbers you were talked to, it all seemed to be number based. Lots of turnover
Pros
Managers knew what they were doing
Cons
Answering phone calls all day, Dealing with people who didn't want to switch their prescriptions to home delivery
weekly pay and sometimes secure work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2017
They help you find work but often it seems employment is only temporary. I feel that most companies that utilize temporary agencies often only do so when work is extremely busy.
Cons
weekly pay and sometimes find work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Scripts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9