Express Scripts
1,003 reviews

Express Scripts Employee Reviews

hors
Pharmacy Production Clerk (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 29, 2015
Pros: cafeteria
Cons: hours
the hours were horrible no time for family. the management was not good at all. there were over time all th time. the hours were okay but the always blindsided you with overtime.
GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT
Administrative appeals specialist (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 27, 2015
I loved working for express scripts, there was so much to learn and i had very great instructors during training. i especially loved the team leaders, they were always making sure we had a clear understanding of any system or SOP changes and updates.
Very redundant work and atmosphere
Senior Data Entry Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 27, 2015
Pros: Location
Cons: Short lunches, healthcare coverage
This was a mail-order pharmacy. The co-workers did not offer too much help and when you went to management for assistance they would refer you back to your co-workers.
work from home position flexible hours
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee), Valdosta, gaMay 27, 2015
Pros: working from home, flexible hours
Cons: upper management not available
Alot of technical problems in the beginning and policy and rules being changed without notice. Attendance policy needs to be set in stone and not changed to suit a particular situation
Engaging Envirionment
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee), Whitestown, INMay 26, 2015
Pros: helping patients, making a difference
Cons: good work wasn't always aknowledged, inconsistent training
My time at Express Scripts was challenging but educational. A typical day started with coming in, clocking in and taking calls right away from cancer patients, their family members or their doctor's offices. I helped them schedule their medication, went over insurance coverage where possible and also helped with other basic needs as I could.

I learned more about how to use a computer and how to engage with patients. It wasn't unusual ,to have unhappy patients give their circumstances. I learned how to help them and also tried to hopefully make their day better. This was also the hardest and most enjoyable part of the job, learning when there wasn't anything you could do to make them happier and also when they could be. I had many phone calls when I got off with a smile, because I knew I'd been able to help a patient with something they'd had a lot of trouble with. However there were times when I knew there just wasn't anything I could do and having to tell a patient that was hard.
Horrible Workplace
Consultant (Former Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJMay 23, 2015
Pros: None, except you can work from home sometimes
Cons: Everything else.
Great place to work if you are a masochist.

They work you 24/7 and treat you like garbage.

Totally unfriendly environment. People won't even say "good morning".
Awesome
Associate Software Develoer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2015
Really nice job culture.
They have lots of benefits for their employees.

I was a contractor over there. My manager was very flexible and freindly. Everyne in the team were very freindly and helpfull.
Great Work Environment
INVENTORY ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Whitestown, INMay 22, 2015
Pros: Diverse employees, job stability, always busy, and competitive wages
Cons: I want to use my Criminal Justice Degree and have no opportunity in my current work.
Working at Express Scripts has been a wonderful experience. The leadership team is constantly striving to better the employees and the company. I look forward to going into work each day. I have learned that quality is always the main focus in any environment. It is better to do something right the first time than to rush through a project and have avoidable errors. The most difficult part of working here is some of the people. They come from all different backgrounds and the turn over ratio is high. However I have learned to interact with many types of people and I can positively approach anyone and know how to be respectful. Overall, in the four years I have spent with Express Scripts I have been satisfied.
Counter productive, hostile environment
Manager, Network Support (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2015
Pros: Salary and benefits
Cons: Unhealthy work environment
Lack of leadership...led by fear. No job security, constant changes that were not clearly communicated to employees. Leaders weren't willing to collaborate for the greater good.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2015
Pros: hours are ok if you like 10 hours day
Cons: processes change all the time, gettign your shift bid is hard
Pay is ok long hours rules are always changing favoritism is real here... no work life balance if you sign up for a shift bid be prepared for a year or more wait.
Don't care about their employees
Customer Support Specialist (Current Employee), Mason, OHMay 21, 2015
Pros: Have an amazing supervisor.
Cons: Everything else is all bad. 2015 and your starting people off at 10.00 an hr.
Company could care less about their employees. Pay is terrible and they treat you like your in Pre - K. Some sups are great while the rest are the worst and will try and succeeded in replacing you. Over all bad company throws you under the bus with the customers because they don't want to get on the phone and act like a sup (no help on tough calls).
work place
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJMay 19, 2015
Pros: flexibilty
Cons: compensation package
A decent place to work, compensation package could be better. My co-workers are great to work with and very helpful in all aspects.
Overall Balance
Patient Service Coordinator I /Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 19, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
If you want a work-life balance this may not be the place for you..there is plenty of overtime but not enough balance for your family..
I worked with great people
Network Technician (Former Employee), Whitestown, INMay 18, 2015
Pros: Good people to work with.
The people I worked with were great. The executive management however, seemed to see employees as an expense and customers as a commodity to be bled dry of every last cent.
a place that expects you to stay on top of everything
Order Completion Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 18, 2015
Pros: Active supervisor who was always willing to help on an indivdual level
Cons: The company didn't seem to care about it's employees
Not many advancment opportunities but a safe place to work. Once my team got a supervisor who actually cared and knew how to work with people the work went very well. more people applied themselves and we were able to do more team building activites.
Low grade - terrible working environment
Enterprise PMO - Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJMay 15, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: allot
Extremely Political, as employee you'll be encouraged to follow your leaders and never express any of your own ideas or opinions. Management will provide confusing and incomplete directions.
Lots of time for self improvement and CE
Sr. Data Entry Technician (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 14, 2015
Pros: Co-Workers
Cons: Not enough work for 8 hours a day
I really enjoying where I am working. I am a member of the engagment team for the site and our team. There are many wonderful things that make my job worth while. A typical day at work would consists of taking care of customers and getting the prescriptsons. I work on the insurance side of the Pharmacy and you learn new ways to help customers daily.
inbound call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2015
unorganized, if your team lead is Nina Lamb be prepared to be a perfectionist because that is exactly what she expects from you and do not miss any days because they will add on more days then what you actually missed
Management and co-workers the best to work for and with.
Supervisor Quality Assurance Department (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 12, 2015
Pros: The people and the training were outstanding
Cons: Sometimes, due to needs of service I'm sure, there was a long time in between scheduled breaks.
Management and co-workers the best to work for and with. Supervisor were pro-active, the whole environment was enjoyable. I had a job to do that I was well trained for and enjoyed and a wonderful support system.
Great company to work for
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee), Worked from homeMay 12, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: None
Typical day great customer to talk to. I learned about the insurance business with all the support I needed from management. My team was great we always supported each other the hardest part of the job is when I could not help someone with a medication request. I enjoyed the split shifts

1 2 3 4 5

About Express Scripts

Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.

Express Scripts Salaries