Express Scripts Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,728 reviews matching the search
A typical day at work.
Production Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 25, 2016
A typical day at work was great. Management was so helpful and answer every issue I had. I worked very well with my coworkers, it was a awesome experience.
productive work place
Prescription Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 24, 2016
good staff, fun work place, opportunities to grow in the company, flexible hours, great supervisors, very easy to get the job done, comfortable work place
call center
Patient Care Advocate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 23, 2016
typical would be to recv calls all day for 8 hours helping member with question and benefits, I learned that patience its much needed to deal with members and their issues, don't take anything personal, coworkers are courteous and polite, hardest part would be sitting most of the day, and dealing with rude customers, most enjoyable aspect would be that it has windows all around the building to look
day
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2016
Inbound calls from patients to schedule deliveries. I am not sure of what else to submit. The company as a whole was great. No issues with coworkers. Made some great relationships there
Not a Job For Just Anyone
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Marys, GAAugust 18, 2016
Job has long set hours, and it can be hard to get time off. Types of calls vary greatly the longer you are there. Stressful job. Lots of disgruntled customers, and cleaning up messes other employees have started by not doing there job. Express Scripts is very strict in their time policies. Some inconsistency with management and rules that are to be followed, but excellent benefits. Would not suggest the job to anyone empathetic in nature, or anyone who has a kids that they have to take care of. Can get monotonous.
Pros
Set Hours, Excellent Benefits, Decent Pay
Cons
Tough Management, Hard to get Time off the longer you are there unless you have disability or health issues.
unproductive and unsecure
Prior Authorization Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 16, 2016
prior authorization and medication approval for customers of different health care plans. ased on medication criteria questions we would determine whether or not the customer was approved.
Working With Express Scripts is good
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  fraklinlake, NjAugust 15, 2016
I have been working at Express Scripts around 6 months, Management is very good and employees are very good and helpful i learnt may thing from thing. It was good place to work. Learnt may new technologies.
Senior Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOAugust 15, 2016
Express scripts is a pretty easy job besides of the bad management and the people that work there are kind of hard to get along with but other than that its great
company overall review
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 15, 2016
Productivity numbers and ability to learn new thing were available. You were also available to communicate positive and negative aspects of the company for the better.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short lunch
Offers challenges that allows me to advance professionally and personally
Senior Manager, Medicare Product (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO-Work from HomeAugust 13, 2016
Triaging the issues of the day, and then attempting to get all the issues worked in a 10-12 hour day while also juggling Ad Hoc emails and Ad Hoc (and scheduled) meetings. Co-workers are great. The hardest part of the job is not always having clear direction on what needs done. 90+% of the time I "guess" correctly, but the 10% of the time that it's wrong, there seems to be a disappointment when direction wasn't provided. All in all, morale is good and it's a good company to work for.
Pros
Work from home, working east coast hours, but living on west coast.
Cons
Overworked
Training ground
Assist patients (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 13, 2016
I answered calls from patients calling to refill their mail order. I was quickly shifted to Accredo specialty medication refills and outbound calls.
I learned about how prescription mail order works and also about specialty medication coverage and copay assistance. I did outbound calls to remind and assist people with their refills.
Management was in transition when I arrived and that was the hardest part of the job. My co-workers were a big help with little system glitches that they assisted with working around.

The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things and being able to assist people with things they thought were impossible.

The hardest part was when we couldn't get the patient their medicine on time and we didn't have access to their insurance to request things like interim fills and vacation overrides.
Pros
Distance to my home.
Cons
Short turnaround from Friday night at midnight and nine a.m. arrival on Saturday
ok place to work if you really need a job
Prior Authorization Representative (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHAugust 12, 2016
I go to work login to my computer work and leave a typical work day
I learned a lot about medicare and Medicaid plans
They have some great supervisors
great co workers
the hardest part of the job is sitting in one spot all day and reviewing the same cases everyday
pay day is the most enjoyable part about the job
Customer Serv
Patient Care Advocate (Current Employee) –  Saint Marys, GAAugust 11, 2016
leading healthcare company serving tens of millions of consumers. We are looking for individuals who are passionate, creative and committed to creating systems and service solutions that promote better health outcomes. Join the company that Fortune magazine ranked as one of the "Most Admired Companies" in the pharmacy category. Then, use your intelligence, creativity, integrity and hard work to help us enhance our products and services.
flexible work enviroment
Senior Operation Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin Lakes, NJAugust 11, 2016
great company allows work from home, very flexible home and work life. worked with a great team including management. The company gave me tools to grow.
Lay off
CPhT/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 10, 2016
The Company closed, management was shady and the demands was outrageous. People came to work sick and got everyone else sick because management will give a write ups if calling in.
Pros
Local and birth control was free
Cons
Petty, Low Pay, and Harassment
not a good place for women
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Franklin Lakes, NJAugust 9, 2016
gender discrimination.
woman are treated like as if they are not capable to do anything..
management is worse
hardest part is old people are the managers and they know nothing
i enjoyed nothing other than the canteen
Fast Pace Work Place
Patient Care Advocate, Virtual Work at Home (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2016
A typical day at work was very busy. Time went by fast. I learned how to work in a fast busy call center. Management is very supportive. I worked from home but my co-workers was very supportive as well, we all supported each other. The hardest part of the job was to get use to the high call volume. The most enjoyable part of the job is the way our team members support each other, and how the managers pushed us to achieve great statistics.
stable environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 6, 2016
over all a great place to work , if you are ok providing customer service. depending on the departments you advance to there is a great chance of lay offs whenever the company structure shifts. So stay a customer service agent. It is the safe place.
Pros
incentives, great management, tuition reimbursement
Good Place to work
SR PRESCRIPTION BENEFITS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 5, 2016
I been with this company happen to like working with the Department of defense.I have been able to move up in this company. I been working as a SR prescription benefit specialist assisting with team members and with new hires love assisting with a big class.
Pros
they give points to buy thing for christmas
Cons
not enough money.
Please Reconsidered
Prescription Benefit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOAugust 4, 2016
I was fired without warning for doing the smallest thing. If you want a job where you can work without going home feeling like your will be replaced tomorrow, DO NOT WORK HERE. I promise I am not lying to you. This company doesnt care about employees or customers. This company will and should not be around long.
Pros
good pay, good benefits
Cons
unstable, poor management, careless employees

2.9