Express Scripts Employee Reviews

Found 2,183 reviews matching the search
good company depending on your department
unidentified (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 21, 2017
Some departments are great to work for Some people are unhappy in some departments. It really comes down to your leadership and the work you are given and expected to do.
Provided work-life balance
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJuly 20, 2017
I enjoyed flexibility of working between the home and office. Throughout my tenure, I learned a lot and was able to share this information with other people.
commute was way to long
PATIENT CARE ADVOCATE (Former Employee) –  Warrendale, PAJuly 20, 2017
the commute was way to long for me or it may hitave been worth t the company didnt do anything as a whole to bring the employees together which i think could have been a huge help
Enjoyable environment
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint LouisJuly 20, 2017
Very pleasant place to work. Great people with a great work environment. Potential for advancement was high if you were capable and did the job well. Management was very helpful.
Decent warehouse job
Mail Manifest Lead (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INJuly 20, 2017
The work can be very repetitive. With that said you know what to expect day in and day out. Being there 5 years I kept moving my way up. I started in the packing department and became the trainer in less than six months. From there I moved my way up the manifest department as lead. I worked with the supervisor to make sure all tasks were done and that product got out in time. I also kept track of employee behavior and their work.
Generally they are a 40 hour work week. There were times you were scheduled to work a Saturday.
Management changed a lot over the years and that was the hardest thing on people. It was hard to agree with some of the moves they were making.
Never satisfied
Patient Care Advocate II / Billing CSR (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2017
This company pays pretty decent but enough is never enough for them and they expect to work you like an animal with no gratitude. It is a very monotonous job and not very fulfilling, you are constantly being yelled at by the patients because the ball is constantly being dropped by other departments.
They will let their customers die
Associate Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 19, 2017
This is the worst company to ever be employed by. It is a pharmacy that a lot of people have to use, and they do nothing to make sure that there processes in place will give their customers the best service possible. They have the worst service and they are dealing with people's lives.
Troubling place to work, treat employees as if they are expendable
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, MOJuly 18, 2017
Working is stressful- on feet 10 hours a day, four days straight
Management is very unorganized and play favorites a lot
Decent pay and great benefits
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Work envirnoment and Management
No job security
PATIENT CARE ADVOCATE (Former Employee) –  Port St. Lucie, FLJuly 18, 2017
The supervisors can careless about your life outside the job as far as personal issues that may occur. they are not willing to adhere to changes in life changing situations.
Cons
too crowded; not
Wasn't my cup of tea
Client Benefit Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 17, 2017
Demanding hours with no benefits. Even during snowstorms was expected to come into work for 10+ hour shifts. Work environment was very hostile and deflating.
okay
Oncology Technician (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INJuly 17, 2017
had no real issue working here besides the drive after a while got to my nerve and the area! atmosphere was accommodating though! you can pick up Overtime when needed
very stressful environment
Director, Product Management (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 17, 2017
I would not recommend working there. It was a very stressful environment. You had to be connected to survive. Very Immature culture that does not value knowledge
Fantastic job
Pharmacy Technician/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 16, 2017
My experience working at Express Scripts has been one of the best of my adult life. I entered prescriptions into the computer to be shipped out to customers, while maintaining speed and accuracy.
Solid
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 16, 2017
Large company with proven business practices. Employees know exactly what their role is and what they have to do to be successful. Great place for younger workers to build experience and working relationships.
Pros
Structured environment with clear targets
Cons
Little flexibility within role
productive
CRS Repersentitive (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 14, 2017
work culture great very welcoming
management had an open door policy for any questions or concerns
theme day weeks once a month
they understood that you have a family outside of work that need your time as well.
Express Scripts
Client Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 14, 2017
Express Scripts is a high pace environment, they move fast and expect you to keep up. Overall, good experience that taught me some important life lessons.
Typical call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 13, 2017
The job was great did take a signifigant pay cut once hired on. Did end of giving notice to go to another company willing to pay more. If they would increase the pay it would be better.
Pros
Great co workers
Cons
Bad pay
Awesome
Patient Care Advocate II (Case Worker) (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 13, 2017
I honestly love working for Express Scripts. This is a company I don't have to worry will fall through, and there will always be work to be done. I've worked for the company since it was Medco, and it's been a great company to learn the ways of the Customer Service world from in a positive manner.
Pros
great starting pay, benefits, Pto, extra training support
Cons
not a ton of room for advancement, and for the time put into the job, I would expect more of a pay increase
Stressful job
Prescription Benefit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 13, 2017
Starting out it was not a good place to work, but over the past couple of years better management and compensation is better. Tired of talking on the phone all day.
It's not bad
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 13, 2017
Rotating Door, but easy to keep your job. Management at the time was lacking knowledge because pretty much anyone could be a manager rather they knew what they had been doing or not. Easy money if you dont mind being on the phone.
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Scripts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9