Express Scripts Employee Review

View all Express Scripts reviews

Love the job and great people to work with
CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Fort WorthOctober 13, 2013
Great job with great benefits. All the people I work with at this location are very friendly and helpfull. I love that I got to learn about all different types of medications since we provide specialty drugs to our patients as well.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Far from home

Other Express Scripts Employee Reviews

Good for the time I was there
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 16, 2018
It was an alright place to work. Got along with the people I worked with. Would have liked to stay. I think another company bought out some of their contracts.
Stay away from this company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 16, 2018
Worked there years ago for 4 1/2 years. Management had their favorites. If you weren't a favorite you would be passed up for raises, bonuses, and could be the next one hit for a RIF. Not a friendly place to work at. Very cut throat. Everyone in it for themselves. Management in it for their bonuses and stock options. No encouragement for career development or advancement. Something smells bad in the air. Most people treated like they are no good when they worked hard everyday. Went back there later after their merge with Medco as a contractor and was hoping the work culture had changed by then, but it had not changed. This is a real power house and successful PBM but the worst place to work at.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Management, cut throat

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Scripts. Our community is ready to answer.