Express Scripts Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,632 reviews matching the search
Repetitive and boring.
Production Clerk (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INMay 24, 2016
Work is repetitive and boring. No employee development. Management was fair. Co-workers were nice. The hardest part is staying awake.
Pros
The job is extremely easy
Cons
Very dull atmoshpere
instability and lack of information
Prior Authorization Representative (Current Employee) –  Whitestown, INMay 23, 2016
Management lacks skills and knowledge to actively inform and communicate with employees. No consistency in operations and or common place rules from one day to the next. Failure on part of management to keep employees up to date on all necessary information.
Pros
benefits are great
Cons
short lunch, lack of communication, poor management
Pharmacy Operations
Certified Pharmacy Technician- (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 22, 2016
Great work life balance if working dayshifts as 4 ten hour shifts are available, but so is mandatory overtime. Excellent 401K and benefits, no much room for growth however.
Ok Place to work
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 22, 2016
No much can be said about this place. The work environment was very tense. We were constantly walking on egg shells. There was no job security. The co workers were the best part of the day to day events. The hardest part of the job was having to hear the sad stories that people went through trying to obtain their medication.
Pros
Free internet cafe
Cons
Short breaks, no job security
patient care advocate
Patient care advocate (Current Employee) –  Joplin, MOMay 20, 2016
i worked from home answering calls about medication and benefits, typical day at work was answering calls about refills and cost of medication
Large company, plenty of work
Order Entry Technician (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 19, 2016
A very dynamic company able to change direction quickly for a large corporation. Recently Esi upper management listened to its employees and customers and made important changes in its philosophy and processes to better satisfy patients.

They are devoted to shortening the turn around time on orders to get the order to the patient. The management now strives to fill more prescriptions by allowing employees to combine functions to remove obstacles from filling the orders the first time. This is an important development as many of the renewals come from first time mail order pharmacy patients; they have no experience with mail order and Esi wants to make a fantastic first impression.

ESI has the volume and resources to make all of this possible.
Pros
Good benefits, free coffee and easy parking
Cons
Many meetings, many changes
OK Place to work
Director - Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 19, 2016
If you're ok with no work/life balance, ESI is the place for you. Leadership continues to work on the culture, but it will take a long time to get away from the cover your butt mentality that has been established.
love helping
Data entering Specialist (Current Employee) –  Liberty Lake, WAMay 19, 2016
i love helping our customers, and love doing my job, but i cant stand they way the place is managed now. It was great at first but when they fired our head person for our site and our site feel has started to go down hill on the way the manage things.
Pros
health package
Do yourself a favor
Data Entry Technician (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, OHMay 19, 2016
Just don't. They tell you that you'll never work weekends, and then you work every weekend, the supervisors don't care about you or your co-workers. The job is easy, but the staff above you makes it hard to be happy and love your job.
Enjoyable Work Enviroment
"Patient Care Advocate" (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 18, 2016
I absolutely love working for Express Scripts! A typical day at work would be coming in and scheduling shipments for patients, I have learned multiple things with Express Scripts. The management is awesome. The hardest part of the job would be identifying a issue that were not trained for, the most enjoyable part would be working with the patients.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 17, 2016
Overall Express Scripts is a pretty good place to work. It is mostly a stress-free environment.
The salaries should be better.
like it
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 17, 2016
I like my job, I enjoy what I do and the opportunities that are made available to me. I enjoy the people I work with and the environment I work in.
Great place to work!
Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 17, 2016
I enjoyed working at Express Scripts, when I say I loved my job I really meant it. Very friendly work environment and they go out of their way to help you succeed and reach your career goals.
payed on time
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2016
Greedy, don't understand that a happy employee is a productive employee, don't care at all about customer service. managers not qualified for their positions.
Good training program. Management generally available to provide assistance. Quality Control Department call ratings questionable. Quality peers.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INMay 17, 2016
Pros
Nice office environment.
Cons
Quality Control call ratings questionable.
rating
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 15, 2016
ESI is the client, the actual employer was EGS (formally APAC) it doesn't matter if the name is to be changed it is not a great company to work for. Employed by the company for nearly two years when I decided to leave. If you have ever wanted to relive high school 10+ years after graduating apply here. They'll hire just about anyone just to have enough bodies on the floor. Don't worry, you're just a number an expandable number at that. There will be a lot of requests made of you the better you are at your job without many balancing rewards. Will admit if you are a student (I am) they do work VERY well with accommodations to your schedule. This is also attracts a lot of younger less professional/mature applicants. Be advised. Also the pay is advertised as "competitive" which is far from being that there is two to five dollar difference in starting pay at many call centers in the area. If you NEED a JOB this is the place for you, if you WANT a CAREER you're better off working a Temp-To hire agency.
Pros
Free Food, Student Accommodations.
Cons
Pay, Stress level, unprofessional. "Bonus" program.
Fun place to work at
Patient Care Coordinator (Call Center) (Current Employee) –  Byfield, MAMay 13, 2016
Calling center is a fertility center for woman who need a little boost to start their journey of becoming a parent. Great atmosphere, great opportunities, great people and supervisors
Pros
1/2 lunch
Good pay and good hours
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 12, 2016
Good place to work. Management is good. Job hours can be late night. But it is 4 -10's. Co-workers are good for the most part. they give a lot of focus to safety.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks
enjoy my customers
CSR (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNMay 12, 2016
Love my job, love helping the customers, enjoy my co-workers, I have learned so much in my 10 years. really enjoyed training in the incoming classes.
Fast paced work place, Positive energy . Organzied worth ethic
Prescription Benefit Specialist (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMay 10, 2016
My position at this job was rewarding, I spoke with hundreds of people of all different ages and from different states, i obtained knowledge on multiple medications and their uses, how Dr offices/ pharmacies function, data entry, peoples day to day life and how they are under pressure when they are sick, and how valuable the right insurance plan and coverage is. They could literally save a life. This was a humbling experience and it is very personal, your clients fully open up to you, and they expect the same. They are not only just sales or another I.D number, they are human beings like you and I. My motto from this experience is to truly treat people with the service you would want yourself or grandmother to be treated with. Friendly environment , lunch Cafe' Respectable management.
Pros
Big building, Cafe, Clean, Professional
Cons
When low staffed, High call voulume