Express Scripts Employee Reviews

Found 1,801 reviews matching the search
Would go back if I could
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, MODecember 9, 2016
Left to take a "better" job offer and wish I would have stayed. Enjoyed my work and the people I worked with. Turned down an advancement in the company to make more money at a company with less values.
Pros
Management, co-workers, on site cafeteria
Cons
they won't rehire me
Quality Assurance Analyst-Duties (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEDecember 9, 2016
Good place to work and management was very friendly. Very diverse and co-workers were always friendly. It was nice to have weekends off because I was able to spend time with my daughter.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Health benefits
Love
Data Entry Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 9, 2016
this company will be around for year and I look forward to one day returning to them - never worked for a company that love you and your family. Medication is important and they stand by that
Pros
Many
Cons
NONE
Work in progress
Support Staff (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 8, 2016
The company does good work for people who need their services. They are working to become a better company to work for. They are driven by their results and encourage the employee to be ALL IN for the patients.
Express Scripts is a 3rd Party Pharmacy Benefit company. They are well organized and in the top rank of what they do.
Workers Comp CSC/ASC Representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 7, 2016
I enjoyed my employment at Express Scripts, this company was well organized and the compensation was good. I was promoted twice within the 2 years I worked there and as the cost of living began to rise, the Company gave all their employees a cost of living raise.
Pros
Good benefits, room to grow
Cons
They are located in AZ.
n/a
US Tech Solution (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 7, 2016
It is a pleasant work environment, I enjoy working here. They are nice and work well with outside life occurrences. I would recommend working here to others
Express Scripts Prison Camp
Dispensing Technician (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 6, 2016
Each day is different here, the only thing that is the same is that this pharmacy is production given, with no heart for it's employees. you will work and they will push you until you break.
I learned a lot here, mostly how far management would go to try to fire you, maybe their goal as a company is to make the people who work there insane before they leave.
Management is very bad for the most part. we got a lot of miscommunication here, poor management training,.. the list could go for days...
co workers are the best part, for the most part.
the hardest job there is "Filler tech" its a 2 man job and they man it with 1 man...
funnest to me is "Sweeper", no its not what the job is called, you check the machines, looking for spills and stuff. the activity allows you to get a lot of exercise.
Pros
a Job (Job not a carrier)
Cons
pretty much everything about this place...
Great leaders
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 5, 2016
Loved working for the leaders that I worked for. Positive work life balance and the telecommute was a big positive. January is the healthcare industry is horrible as all benefits start fresh on 1/1.
Pros
Great leaders, decent pay
Cons
Job security (layoffs)
Alot to learn and not alot of help
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 3, 2016
A good starting place to learn your job but if you want to advance this isnt the place. The management can be harsh but caring. The hardest part of the job is that when you need help there wasnt someone to help.
Pros
Able to listen to music when working
Cons
not enough training or help when needed
Great hours for a pharmacist, but challenging work environment
Staff Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PADecember 1, 2016
Workdays were relatively stress-free, with differing degrees of urgency. Got two 15-minute breaks and one 30-minute lunch every day. Lots of good pharmacists and techs at the site. Hours were great (no weekends) and pay was comparable. Toughest part was having four or five (or six?) site leaders in 6 years and not a ton of "big picture" guidance.
Great place too work.
Authorization Representative, Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHDecember 1, 2016
Great Place too work. I came in as a temp and was hired within 8 months I learned a lot from this company. Great Management co-workers nothing hard about this job great training.
Pros
Great Training
Cons
Great workplace with great benefits
Patient Care Advocate (Current Employee) –  Whitestown, INNovember 30, 2016
I love working here. They make sure to train employees adequately to ensure the job is performed well. The culture of the work environment is very welcoming.
I really enjoy what i do.
Member Services (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 30, 2016
I really enjoy that type of work that I do because I'm helping members get their medications as needed. I enjoy my hours that I work because I currently work 4 days on and 3 days off. The only problem is that on your payday A LOT of times the employees can not get paid on their pay day even after they have worked overtime.
Pros
Celebrate holidays and birthdays, pizza parties
Cons
You don't get paid on time sometimes, no time off
Ok company
Sr. Prescription Benefit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 28, 2016
ok company to work for and get some work experience. Great benefits. Pay could be better.
Compensation monetary is made up with benefits.
401k is $1 for $1 match and you are vested in one year.
Employees get $1000 HRA if you select the HRA healthplan.
Great benefits.
Great working hours for a pharmacist job
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PANovember 28, 2016
I reviewed prescriptions, monitored for drug interactions and called and faxed doctor's offices for unclear information and drug interactions. Helping patients over the phone was one of the best parts of my job. However, the company runs like a factory with production numbers required. The management were NOT pharmacists and had no idea what we were doing and had very little empathy for professional judgement. They were a bunch of overpaid number crunchers who thought that RX's were uniform widgets like car parts in a Toyota Factory. My Co-workers were one of the most enjoyable parts of the job. Made a lot of long lasting friendships since pharmacy is such a small world.
Pros
Paid breaks, half hour lunches, no weekends
Cons
Work can get monotonous
great place to work
Specialist Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 26, 2016
I work with great people. Helping patients makes my work enjoyable. Most enjoyable part of my job is learning how to be a better counselor to patients
Client Services Center Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHNovember 23, 2016
Express Scripts was a great company to work for. I learned a lot from this company and was able to achieve higher placement within the company
Great company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, GANovember 21, 2016
My experience for this job tittle was pretty great. I had a great time with the little time i had with this position. Management was great. Great trainers also.
productive company with fun people to work with
Data Entry Technician (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 20, 2016
Able to learn a new skill of working for a large PBM. I wasn't employed more than 5 months before I moved on. Difficult to sit for 10 hours a day entering prescriptions.
prior Authorization rep
Prior Authorization Rep/ Customer service (Former Employee) –  Dublin, CANovember 18, 2016
great company just pay and advancements wasn't up to my standards .the company amzing hours and lots of overtime but there wasnt any room for advancement
Pros
great hours
Cons
not enough money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Scripts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9