Express Scripts Employee Review

View all Express Scripts reviews

fun people to work with
PCA (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJanuary 19, 2014
taking in coming calls from patients regarding their dosage on their prescriptions and refilling prescriptions, also contacting the pharmacist for further information as needed, medical terminology, my co-workers were nice very helpful when needed. the hardest part was just making sure that I was doing my job to the best of my ability, I'm some what a perfectionist.

Other Express Scripts Employee Reviews

Nice people, low salary
Senior Manager, Product Marketing (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 22, 2017
Lack of competitive salary
Nice environment and people
Lack of competitive benefits
Heavy work hours
Little work/life balance
Decent career advancement opportunities within group
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Low salary, high work hours
Excellent work environment, lots of support.
Bilingual Customer Advocate (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 21, 2017
Taking calls regarding customer's medication refills, handling billing issues, helping customers acquire Prior Authorization for medications not on their "covered meds" package, explaining Plan benefits to customers, especially about Medicare.
I learned a lot about medication, its interactions, procedures for getting medications covered under their insurance coverage, the protocols of pharmacy operations.
Our management was very employee oriented and we had so much support from supervisors in order to complete our jobs. Lots of employee involvement and recognition. It was a great place to work.
The most difficult part of the job was getting meds reissued when lost by customers or lost in shipping while in route to customer, as their are laws as to how often a prescription can be refilled.
I really enjoyed working with all the people at Express Scripts, they were like a family to me. so supportive and encouraging.
Pros
Lots of employee recognition, free meals for holidays and just because, advancement support.
Cons
they closed, I had no complaints while working their.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Scripts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9