Express Scripts

Express Scripts Employee Reviews

Horrible Workplace
Consultant (Former Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJMay 23, 2015
Pros: None, except you can work from home sometimes
Cons: Everything else.
Great place to work if you are a masochist.

They work you 24/7 and treat you like garbage.

Totally unfriendly environment. People won't even say "good morning".
Awesome
Associate Software Develoer (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2015
Really nice job culture.
They have lots of benefits for their employees.

I was a contractor over there. My manager was very flexible and freindly. Everyne in the team were very freindly and helpfull.
Great Work Environment
INVENTORY ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Whitestown, INMay 22, 2015
Pros: Diverse employees, job stability, always busy, and competitive wages
Cons: I want to use my Criminal Justice Degree and have no opportunity in my current work.
Working at Express Scripts has been a wonderful experience. The leadership team is constantly striving to better the employees and the company. I look forward to going into work each day. I have learned that quality is always the main focus in any environment. It is better to do something right the first time than to rush through a project and have avoidable errors. The most difficult part of working here is some of the people. They come from all different backgrounds and the turn over ratio is high. However I have learned to interact with many types of people and I can positively approach anyone and know how to be respectful. Overall, in the four years I have spent with Express Scripts I have been satisfied.
Counter productive, hostile environment
Manager, Network Support (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2015
Pros: Salary and benefits
Cons: Unhealthy work environment
Lack of leadership...led by fear. No job security, constant changes that were not clearly communicated to employees. Leaders weren't willing to collaborate for the greater good.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 22, 2015
Pros: hours are ok if you like 10 hours day
Cons: processes change all the time, gettign your shift bid is hard
Pay is ok long hours rules are always changing favoritism is real here... no work life balance if you sign up for a shift bid be prepared for a year or more wait.
work place
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJMay 19, 2015
Pros: flexibilty
Cons: compensation package
A decent place to work, compensation package could be better. My co-workers are great to work with and very helpful in all aspects.
Overall Balance
Patient Service Coordinator I /Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 19, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
If you want a work-life balance this may not be the place for you..there is plenty of overtime but not enough balance for your family..
I worked with great people
Network Technician (Former Employee), Whitestown, INMay 18, 2015
Pros: Good people to work with.
The people I worked with were great. The executive management however, seemed to see employees as an expense and customers as a commodity to be bled dry of every last cent.
a place that expects you to stay on top of everything
Order Completion Technician (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 18, 2015
Pros: Active supervisor who was always willing to help on an indivdual level
Cons: The company didn't seem to care about it's employees
Not many advancment opportunities but a safe place to work. Once my team got a supervisor who actually cared and knew how to work with people the work went very well. more people applied themselves and we were able to do more team building activites.
Low grade - terrible working environment
Enterprise PMO - Senior Project Manager (Former Employee), Franklin Lakes, NJMay 15, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: allot
Extremely Political, as employee you'll be encouraged to follow your leaders and never express any of your own ideas or opinions. Management will provide confusing and incomplete directions.
Lots of time for self improvement and CE
Sr. Data Entry Technician (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 14, 2015
Pros: Co-Workers
Cons: Not enough work for 8 hours a day
I really enjoying where I am working. I am a member of the engagment team for the site and our team. There are many wonderful things that make my job worth while. A typical day at work would consists of taking care of customers and getting the prescriptsons. I work on the insurance side of the Pharmacy and you learn new ways to help customers daily.
inbound call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2015
unorganized, if your team lead is Nina Lamb be prepared to be a perfectionist because that is exactly what she expects from you and do not miss any days because they will add on more days then what you actually missed
Management and co-workers the best to work for and with.
Supervisor Quality Assurance Department (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMay 12, 2015
Pros: The people and the training were outstanding
Cons: Sometimes, due to needs of service I'm sure, there was a long time in between scheduled breaks.
Management and co-workers the best to work for and with. Supervisor were pro-active, the whole environment was enjoyable. I had a job to do that I was well trained for and enjoyed and a wonderful support system.
Great company to work for
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee), Worked from homeMay 12, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits
Cons: None
Typical day great customer to talk to. I learned about the insurance business with all the support I needed from management. My team was great we always supported each other the hardest part of the job is when I could not help someone with a medication request. I enjoyed the split shifts
Good Place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 11, 2015
This was a good place to work. good work life balance. I was not able to advance because the department that I was in needed me at the time. This place really cares about its employees.
Fun place to work
Prescription Benefit Specialist (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLMay 11, 2015
Pros: valuable members
Cons: Management needs better training.
I enjoyed working at express scripts but there is limited management positions. A typical day as soon as you arrive you log into your computer and get started. Most enjoyable part talking to all of the members on the phone mostly elderly with so much life left in the them. If you actually listen the elderly are so wise cause they have already conquered the challenges that I face as a young woman in todays society.
Fast paced and ever changing
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 9, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: none
The day begins with working lag work. Lag work is orders that are caught up in the system. Usually the order requires an outreach or a process has not been completed on the order. Then new work is received and I process within the system. I answer any questions that come my way. I process while answering questions all day. Many of the folks I work with are awesome. I enjoy working with them. When a question comes I do my best to answer the question and give them reason of why we process the way we do. The hardest part of the job is high turnover. The most enjoyable part is everyday I learn something new. I love the fast paced environment and the constant learning.
Call Center environment
Resolution Team Lead (Former Employee), Tampa, flMay 8, 2015
They have work at home position, compensate competitively with monthly bonus. Co-workers work as a team and the environment continues to change from day to day.
great place to network
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 8, 2015
call center rep, answering calls. great co-workers
most enjoyable part is co-workers.
hardest part, answering calls back to back
pool tables and music all day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), folksotn gaMay 7, 2015
Pros: free t shirts
Cons: having to have orders out the next day when it was 300 t shirts
now this is what I loved the most we had a game room in the store as well a juke box and music was playing all day. made t shirt and anything else that you could think of the co workers were great it was a family owned business

1 2 3 4 5

About Express Scripts

Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.

Express Scripts Salaries