Express Scripts Employee Reviews

Found 2,192 reviews matching the search
Express Scripts
Prior Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MOJuly 26, 2017
The work is not that demanding. The issue id they hire you in at a VERY low rate of pay, with no option of raises. You are required to take back to back phone calls from angry people and domineering doctors.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Whitestown, INJuly 26, 2017
There is a Lots of training involved when getting hired. People are nice too work with. Smoke free campus. Food on site. Paid breaks. 30 min non paid lunch.
Be Ware
Field Liaison (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 26, 2017
Don't work here. There is no job security with the changes in pharmaceutical services. The pay does not reflect what other businesses are paying. You only receive a 3% raise and the bonus is taxed at 33%.
Pros
Office seting
Cons
They took the coffee and cups away. Micromanaging
No growth
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 26, 2017
Management was horrible. VERY unorganized company. They dont care about their employees. The amount of work you have to do is not worth the pay. RUNNNNN!
Cons
Short Breaks, Little Pay, No PTO is ever available
Great experience
Benefits Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63121July 26, 2017
Express scripts was a great company to work for . I worked in the member choice center as a prescription benefits specialist. I informed members of their plan design and educated them on the services provided to them for home delivery of their medications. You are not micromanaged you work independently. The hardest part of the job for me was sitting down all day and sometimes dealing with irate members that called in.
Benefits
Cons
not too many areas for career advancement
Productive and nice place to work
Eligibility Associate (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 25, 2017
Working for Express Scripts gives me the opportunity to help severely ill patients. I have gained knowledge of verifying insurance from different health plans. I have also had the privilege of walking for the Cystic Fibrous Foundation and volunteer serving at the Men's shelter.
Pros
work hours, health benefits, and bonuses
Cons
Long walk to the building from the parking lot
A good place to work, fast paced, but you you are doing things that have a real impact on people
Sr Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin Lakes, NJJuly 25, 2017
Fast paced company, good working environment, cooperative culture. The company is willing to change when needed, especially in IT. Since you are working with Express Scripts either as a pharmacy or Pharmacy Benefit Manager, what you are working on has a direct impact on members and their experience and even how their prescriptions are filled.
easy work, but the pay could be better
Warehouse Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 25, 2017
The hours can be long somedays depending on which department you are in. A lack of communication between the management and the employees can be quite annoying, but being a pharmacy tech is a very easy job. overall, its an ok company to work for.
Pros
easy job
Cons
raises are subpar
Okay Company
Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 25, 2017
Ok company for someone just out of school..................... limited management and very unprofessional and unorganized..... I felt sorry for customers
Pros
Close commute at the time
Cons
Unprofessional and unorganized
good company depending on your department
unidentified (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 21, 2017
Some departments are great to work for Some people are unhappy in some departments. It really comes down to your leadership and the work you are given and expected to do.
Provided work-life balance
CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOJuly 20, 2017
I enjoyed flexibility of working between the home and office. Throughout my tenure, I learned a lot and was able to share this information with other people.
commute was way to long
PATIENT CARE ADVOCATE (Former Employee) –  Warrendale, PAJuly 20, 2017
the commute was way to long for me or it may hitave been worth t the company didnt do anything as a whole to bring the employees together which i think could have been a huge help
Enjoyable environment
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Saint LouisJuly 20, 2017
Very pleasant place to work. Great people with a great work environment. Potential for advancement was high if you were capable and did the job well. Management was very helpful.
Decent warehouse job
Mail Manifest Lead (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INJuly 20, 2017
The work can be very repetitive. With that said you know what to expect day in and day out. Being there 5 years I kept moving my way up. I started in the packing department and became the trainer in less than six months. From there I moved my way up the manifest department as lead. I worked with the supervisor to make sure all tasks were done and that product got out in time. I also kept track of employee behavior and their work.
Generally they are a 40 hour work week. There were times you were scheduled to work a Saturday.
Management changed a lot over the years and that was the hardest thing on people. It was hard to agree with some of the moves they were making.
Never satisfied
Patient Care Advocate II / Billing CSR (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 19, 2017
This company pays pretty decent but enough is never enough for them and they expect to work you like an animal with no gratitude. It is a very monotonous job and not very fulfilling, you are constantly being yelled at by the patients because the ball is constantly being dropped by other departments.
They will let their customers die
Associate Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 19, 2017
This is the worst company to ever be employed by. It is a pharmacy that a lot of people have to use, and they do nothing to make sure that there processes in place will give their customers the best service possible. They have the worst service and they are dealing with people's lives.
Troubling place to work, treat employees as if they are expendable
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, MOJuly 18, 2017
Working is stressful- on feet 10 hours a day, four days straight
Management is very unorganized and play favorites a lot
Decent pay and great benefits
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Work envirnoment and Management
No job security
PATIENT CARE ADVOCATE (Former Employee) –  Port St. Lucie, FLJuly 18, 2017
The supervisors can careless about your life outside the job as far as personal issues that may occur. they are not willing to adhere to changes in life changing situations.
Cons
too crowded; not
Wasn't my cup of tea
Client Benefit Analyst (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 17, 2017
Demanding hours with no benefits. Even during snowstorms was expected to come into work for 10+ hour shifts. Work environment was very hostile and deflating.
okay
Oncology Technician (Former Employee) –  Whitestown, INJuly 17, 2017
had no real issue working here besides the drive after a while got to my nerve and the area! atmosphere was accommodating though! you can pick up Overtime when needed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Scripts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9