Express Scripts Employee Reviews

Found 2,132 reviews matching the search
nice place to work
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, GAJune 15, 2017
very nice place to work, staff is very nice supervisors are understanding, only scheduling is not as flexible but nice enviornment to be in good place to build experience
No Advancement
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJune 14, 2017
Frustrating management, in most locations with low advancement possibilities unless you already have an in with somebody. With so many "cross-program" employees, it's like the company is hiring the minimum number of people necessary.. then training them on 2-3 other programs.
Pros
decent insurance
Cons
no advancement
Factor type work
Sr. Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 13, 2017
The worst part of the job is management, there is quite a bit of favoritism, if your not with the in crowd don't expect to be treated equally. Nice benefits though.
production based
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Trevose, PAJune 13, 2017
Was a good place to work I learned a lot from my co wokers completed computer system, Very production based. Fast passed work environment. high energy
Pros
good benefits and flex schedule
Cons
not family friendly
Love
Patient Service Coordinator III (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 12, 2017
I absolutely love this company. I would recommend this career to anyone!! I'm praying for a Permanent Full-Time Position with them, God Bless You on your search
job
assist them (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOJune 12, 2017
was temp to hire went through temp agency job overall like the job learn a lot for as medical the job wasn't hard at all meet a lot freindly people,typical inbound call customers getting presciption fill for the medication
Good company
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 11, 2017
Pleasant environment. Good company to work for. It appeared they were concerned about family time and making sure everyone was recognized for their good work and efforts.
Pros
nice pleasant environment
Cons
They closed the pueblo shop
I liked the company. I was disappointed when I got laid off in 2014.
Member Response Team Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 10, 2017
I did customer service which was fast-paced. I learned to multi-task and work in a team and my knowledge about medications increased. Co-workers were excellent. Corporate management was not the best since Medco Health Solutions merged with them. Workplace culture was good, with many parties and pot-lucks. The hardest part of the job at Express Scripts was knowing that this job will come to an end soon. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I worked with a team of professional, licensed, and registered pharmacists.
Pros
It is a skilled profession requiring great customer service skills.
Cons
No job security.
Productive and fun working environment
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  Saint Marys, GAJune 8, 2017
I really loved working at ESI. The working environment was so welcoming and everyone was willing to help. Management also made it fun to work there. I would highly recommend this work place for anyone looking for the perfect job.
Good Job
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 7, 2017
Strong Company with a good reputation
Love helping people. If you love making a difference in peoples lives this job will make you feel good at the end of the day.
Pros
I had a great boss that was a natural leader and a made it easy, He is no longer with the company sorry to say.
Cons
Management is mostly good ! They weeded out the bad Team Leads
Productive and fun place
Production Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philly, PAJune 7, 2017
Place is now closed but enjoyed working there. Really no complaints wish there weren't too many changes but too far to work there now would go back if it was closer.
What's advancement?
Patient Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 7, 2017
Work life balance is non existent. You also get the smallest raises annually but they steady add to your workload. Schedule changes are on a whim. The supervisor are pretty cool. So many metrics, surveys, add-ons, etc
Pros
Superviors are nice, ability to work from home
Cons
Everything else
Horrible Management
Senior Pharmacy Production Clerk (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZ 85282June 7, 2017
No communication between upper management and regular workers. Management would sit on the production floor for hours just talking, and that would really bring the morale down for the regular employees.
Benefit Coverage Review Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 6, 2017
Great benefits, a lot of opportunity to further your experience. Great organizations to join. Work around good people who are dedicated to there patients.
Friendly people
pharmacy Production Clerk/trainer (Former Employee) –  Town of Whitestown, INJune 6, 2017
I learned a lot about the different medications that were dispensed daily. I enjoyed meeting new people and training them on all the aspects of the pharmacy.
Avoid
Patient Care Advocate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 6, 2017
Avoid unless you want a job with little pay and everyone stabs each other in the back to get ahead. The CEO can be found at the east side any given day or night.
Productive and good place to work.
Medical Billing and Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLJune 6, 2017
• Managed member and client expectations related to claim reimbursements. Verified member submitted claims forms, member's eligibility and pharmacy information is complete and accurate, updating system information as needed.
• Submitted Prior Authorizations for specialty drugs and followed up on approvals. When Prior Authorizations are denied, assisted with appeals submissions and follow up on appeals outcome with insurance companies and physician offices.
• Tracked and triaged coverage determination requests submitted from providers. Entered and documented coverage determination request into the PBM system, notified providers and/or members.
Pros
great teamwork
Cons
no benefits
Stay away
Testing Analyst I (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 6, 2017
Awful place to work. The environment is terrible, upper management does not care at all for those who work under them. Pay was ok but everything else about this place is terrible. Not worth it.
Not a stable environment
Product Director (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 6, 2017
I enjoyed my work at Express Scripts. I was super busy. The biggest downfalls were work/life balance and the management. She always made you feel that your job was on the line. ESI is know for frequent lay-offs.
Innovative Company
Appeal Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 6, 2017
I am a work from home representative and adore my job. I love to assist member with obtaining their medication and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner.
benefits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Scripts. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9