Express Staffing

Express Staffing Employee Reviews

Very nice people!
Helping with set up at a local chain (Former Employee), Clearwater, FloridaJune 12, 2015
Pros: Fast employment
Cons: Holds your paycheck!
They got me a job the same day, but when it came to getting paid they never gave me direct deposit as they have promised me. When I asked them to mail out my paycheck they refused. I had to give them a few weeks to mail it out. When they didn't mail it out at my request and I don't want to pick it up at their office all I could do was file a complaint. According to Florida law your employer has to mail out your check within a certain period of time if you don't pick it up.
Driver/Operator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 23, 2015
Express really helped me find a job when I needed one, They were very helpful. Hours and jobs depended on what you wanted to work
Express
Temporary Positions (Former Employee), Upland, CAMay 20, 2015
Pros: Always work
I love the fact that they always had something new for me to do and learn. I'm a very quick learner. The whole job went very well.
productive excellent employers real helpful and caring
forklift/palletjack (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAMay 17, 2015
Pros: paid vacation hours
Cons: health care
I learned to become a better and productive worker learned to use sap learned to operate cherry picker and reach truck I learned to become a better person to stay consistent with working and following all rules
Shipping/Receiving Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Savannah, GAMay 8, 2015
Pros: Good jobs
Cons: Short term positions
They are a very helpful agency. They make sure that their workers get good jobs and maintain their income. They are always looking out for their workers.
Temp
Machine Press Operator, Andersen Storm Doors (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAMay 4, 2015
I filled temporary positions for various cliental. Warehouse, light assembly work, machine punch press, electrical wiring positions, and general labor.
Dependable job placement team!
Reset Support Staff (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCMarch 23, 2015
Pros: calls of concern while on assignment, smiles, hugs and candy during office visits.
Cons: length of assignments (which they have no control over).
I have enjoyed all of the assignments I have been placed on. The environments were as such that I wanted to be hired at them all, but I had the understanding that they were all temporary. Megan Ager has gone above and beyond to assist me in staying employed and working around my care for the health challenges of family members. The management team has been exceptional, working with Megan to make sure – more... the employees have what they need at the assignments and are treated with respect. The co-workers I have encountered have been placed with care for the positions. Personally, the hardest part of the job is when a routine has been established and knowing that the next day it will be no more. The most enjoyable part was being involved in a productive company, assisting wherever necessary, to provide an ease to the transition of the work day. – less
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Parma, OHMarch 22, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: health care
I have to pick up a 70lbs barrow and move it to a other side of the company. I got hurt on the job. They didn't give me a accident report.
Lack Communication short breaks
Assembler (Former Employee), Lincolnton NCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: being able to leave for lunch
Cons: no water bottles
Kinda hard to understand management considering the fact that i dont speak spanish. It was very hot depending on the season the problem with that is they didnt allow water on the floor.
Good and enjoyable staffing agency
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee), Covina CAMarch 9, 2015
This has been one of the more enjoyable agencies I have been associated with. Very good clients and very helpful staff. I have nothing but good things to say about this company.
Productive work place
Temp Service (Former Employee), Aurora, CoFebruary 28, 2015
Working for express staffing was a great learning experience. It showed me how to be flexible and understanding of different types of work settings.
poorly managed
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Portland, TNFebruary 28, 2015
Cons: just bad place
they dont care about thier employees hard to get paid never answer phones just a plain disreguard for employee conerns hours worked were not reported properly
Fun
Door Loader (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCFebruary 26, 2015
This job to me was very organized, fun, and the most thing that sticked out was they had their own cafeteria and 300 doors. They gave you the chance to make whatever type of paycheck you wanted to see depending on how you worked and how consistent you could be with it
Overall good place to work
Data Entry, Detailed, Prompt (Former Employee), Elkhart, IndianaFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: company brunches
Cons: not knowing when your getting off daily, hard to make appointments
A great place to work assembling radio's, cameras and testing electronic components. I was experienced when i began so i really only learned to read different prints and learned other computer testing procedures. My co- workers were very hard to work with because they were unfair and would not cross train others. The hardest part of the job was being forced to be the only one that was responsible for the heavy lifting, being teased and talked about from disgruntled workers. The best part of the job was the great atmosphere, pay and others willing to show you the procedures.
wasnt organize
Laborer Contractor (Former Employee), jersey cityFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: unorganize
just did a month didn't like how they was treating me as a person would go back and would seen send any referrals not a friend place not some where that I see it be it as long term for me
machine operator
Machine operator (Current Employee), Vancouver, WAFebruary 10, 2015
Cons: no enough hours
Loading machines , stocking, filling orders.
It was fast pace work for handling up to a machine operator.
I like it because it worked with my school schedule so I could do
both and not have to stop going to school. Because school is very
important to me.
Benefits Specialist
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 9, 2014
This company is good to work for. I worked with the Campaign Department at United Way of Central Indiana.
its a good company to work for
Forklift operator/Plastic sorter/Data entry (Current Employee), Fargo, NDDecember 7, 2014
This company as a lot of good jobs and its been around for years
and its a fun place to work at
No real compensation
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Greenville, SCDecember 3, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Cons: inadequate compensation
At this job I worked very hard and really enjoyed working with many of the people there, but even after six months of devoted loyal service to this company, not one time was there ever mentioned anything about a raise. I was also hoping to get hired on with this company, instead of continuing on with the staffing service. I mentioned it to them on several occasions, but was never given a definite answer.
NOT A GOOD COMPANY
Clerical Work (Former Employee), Gastonia, NCNovember 25, 2014
THE COMPANY DOES NOT TAKE CARE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES. THEY DO A LOT OF SHADY THINGS IN THE OFFICE IN GASTONIA NC AND TELL POTENTIAL JOB SEEKERS THEY HAVE WORK FOR THEM WHEN THEY DON'T. THEY GET PEOPLE'S HOPES UP BUT DON'T FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THEM!!!!! I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW TERRIBLE THIS COMPANY IS!!!!!!!!!

1 2 3 4 5