Express Staffing Employee Reviews

Great work atmosphere
Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 14, 2017
Express communication skills are awesome. They always keep me aware of new opportunities. If I call and ask for a new assignment, they are always willing to help.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Short breaks
easy days ahead
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJuly 12, 2017
I loved this place. Very laid back but also temporary. Once you get them caught up with their office work, they let you go. I didn't know that when I agreed to take the job.
Dependable hours and pay
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJuly 12, 2017
These jobs have dependable hours and pay. This makes it easier to maintain a stable lifestyle. Pay dates are very regular. Staff is very helpful. Job is decent
It's simply a good foot in the door.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2017
I was able to get the help I needed. They will get you in the door soon enough. If you work hard and you're at a good establishment, you'll succeed. I was offered a temp position the day walked in and filed my papers. In less than a 6 months I was offered a good job with good benefits.
Pros
It's a strong start. You don't have to do the search for work.
Cons
You may not get the job you'e looking for right away
Work ease
Temporary Associate (Current Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILJuly 8, 2017
Environment is laid back and relaxed. Training is limited but work is easy to learn. Lot of different positions to be able to promote to but lots of different opportunities.
Pros
short work week
Cons
temperature is hot with little circulation
Productive Enjoyable Business
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJune 28, 2017
Everyone that I have encountered is professional and pleasant to work with. They are very punctual and they are always enthusiastic about what they are doing.
Pros
Free Lunch, holidays off, acrue holiday and sick pay.
Cons
N/a
Staffing Agency
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 27, 2017
I can't really judge this company on too much because they are a staffing agency. However, they are proficient in finding jobs that match your preference and availability.
Bad communication, but ok
Front desk receptionist for DME company (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJune 22, 2017
The old staff for this company was great. There was a shortage of jobs, but they always kept in contact. Now management is different. I haven't gone back .
Great company to work for
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 16, 2017
I have had great experiences working for wonderful companies. Express gives ample notice before sending me on an assignment. I look forward to working with them again.
Staffing company
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  West Springfield, MAMay 3, 2017
Placed with large civil construction company, it was a fun job, loved the hours. Express closed their location in West Springfield. Temp to hire position. The company went on vacation for 2 weeks with no notice and the staffing company closed its doors.
Pros
great pay, good hours
Cons
temp work

Want to know more about Express Staffing?

Ask a question
Express Staffing
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Corning, NYApril 25, 2017
Was not very informative of the job you were assigned prior to you going to work. Was less than forthcoming of a job assignment that was given to me and left me in a very bad and serious situation.
Its a great way to get your feet in the door to building a resume
Day Laborer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 10, 2017
I think express is a great way for people of all ages to get their feet in the door no matter the ethnicity or the back ground. I also like to think that one who can enjoy labor work it can be great for that person. Express has a decent pay rate, the jobs are pretty steady, but as far as the career opportunities I think they should broaden their horizon and offer different career building opportunities.
Great work experience
Medical Records or Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCApril 1, 2017
I was placed in many great job assignments. I learned a great deal in every aspect and especially how to be flexible. Some assignments were only a few days long and others as long as 6 months. Most companies only wanted temporary help in which I hoped it would lead to something permanent. The job market in Wilmington is still weak with many applicants and a few positions available. Express has a huge number of applicants and this might explain why the pay is low and why the competition to find stability is hard.Overall I am grateful for the many opportunities given to me to gain job experience from Express.
Pros
Placed on many great work assignments
Cons
The pay is low.
Temporary Assignments
General Ware (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 23, 2017
The staffing agency had the best assignments but none of them assignments were temp to hire. The staffing associates were dedicated to the employees and the best customer service.
Pros
Good Hours
Cons
No long term assignment
Express staffing is just s temp srevice
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 15, 2017
I wish that there were perminet position i could retire from instead of having to go from one job to the next i want to stay at one individual great paying job.
Pros
Helps u get started
Cons
Not for long peroid of time
awesome
Interior Designer (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 5, 2017
Great Jobs, Just Temporary assignments. Im looking for a good job I will enjoy for a long time.

Located on woodruff rd. awesome company. Not much really to complain about this company
Best employer
Receptionist/ Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 27, 2017
Working with express allowed me to gain an amazing experience in my employment to achieve success! Management was great, dedication as a team. The most enjoyable part of employment is learning something new everyday, having a challenge to achieve.
Would not call you back
Inventory Specialist and Logistics (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNFebruary 24, 2017
They would say they were looking for job placement but would not call you back for days at a time. You cannot depend on them to work for your fervently and you feel like you are waiting and waiting when you should be making money to support your family.
work place culture
packer (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJanuary 31, 2017
I am an African American. while working for express staffing there was a lot of Hispanics. I had no problem with I get along with all kinds. I love meeting new people and learning new things.
Pros
meeting new people.
Cons
standing long hours
productive work enviroment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WAJanuary 23, 2017
I loved the workplace environment. great employees with wonderful impelling attitudes. Management went above and beyond their work duties always willing to help even when not needed. i would say the hardest part of the job would have to be the end of the night. i always most enjoyed the beginning of the work day considering the fact it was always more work to be done in the beginning of shift.
Pros
15 min smoke breaks, also free lunch
Cons
some employees have bad attitudes