Express Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

OK company
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 29, 2016
Work as any other staffing agency nothing special or nothing to object to as a company. I would consider working there in the future, but only as a last option.
Express Staffing
Forklift Operator Casio America (Former Employee) –  Dover, NJAugust 27, 2016
The staffing agency got me a job with Ja Bar silicone a typical work day there is to start tasks on my own with I like. I enjoy the work i do. con of my job is i have to share equipment at times and slows down the process of my job of splicing material together. management does not really like you to advance unless they like you. I have been 18 months and have volunteered to try new jobs andd they have no confidence in anyone. Company is a sweat shop.
Pros
flexible with appointments outside of work
Cons
only lunch no 2 15 minute breaks no ac in summer
ok place
Quality Assurances parts inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76131July 26, 2016
i had work for express for a short period and found the job to be a need less task i asked for more work and they said they would have to let me go because i had found this job not a challenge . a work day went as me sitting at a computer while a team of four checked parts then entering in the parts to the computer these were refurbished cell phone parts and none of them where to specification. I felt like this was a dead end job.
Pros
ok pay
Cons
lack of work, no one in charge really and the person in charge did not like anyone outside the group, no room to express the lack of interest in the job, and no health care.
Staffing Agency
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 21, 2016
I have worked for Express for two years. Very good at finding people employment. I would recommend this staffing agency if someone needs employment right away.
transporter
Car Porter (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIJuly 11, 2016
transported cars to different areas of the factory to get ready to get shipped. Made sure that cars got to their destination safely and where inspected properly.
Fast paced environment
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Bowling Green, OHJuly 11, 2016
The job itself was not bad, but do not expect for it to have easy days. Very fast paced and hot, Co-workers began to lag when they noticed I was the new guy.
Administrative
Administrating the office (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 3, 2016
Providing customer service to private owners and public business to sustain a good customer and business relationship.
Pros
customer service acheivment
Cons
lack of progression
placement
Forklift Driver/ Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 6, 2016
The job was great but there was no room for growth and i had to leave the company... work become stressful cause of it.I didnt wont to work like that anymore
productive fun work place
Tramco Conveyor assembler (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 1, 2016
this was an excellent job I learned a lot there as a welder and fabricator. Great work environment with a management team that cares. I highly recommend seeking employment within this company
Pros
great
clerical work
Clerical assistant (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SC 29406March 30, 2016
a typical day at work would be filing papers. I have learned how to file and organize documents. The management was awesome. This particular company didn't have many co-workers. There weren't any hard parts for this particular position. The most enjoyable part of this job was learning clerical work.
Pros
i learned a lot
Cons
this position was only a week
Never had the jobs the post
Electromechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 18, 2016
This was not a good experience I waited over 6 mos. for this one they sent 6 people out for one job and they pick the one with least experience.
Pros
Really none
Cons
Really none
Its an enjoyable job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Roseville, MIMarch 16, 2016
I like to work a lot, depending on what job im doing I learn new techniques, far as management depends on that person, I am a team worker im able to work alone.
This company isn't very realiable, I don't trust them!
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMarch 11, 2016
They found me a job quickly , was told it was a long term position with possibilities of being hire by the company. I was told by Express that the client was very happy with my job performance and the chances were good to be hired permanently. Worked for the client a little over a month, then one day traveling to work Express calls me 5 minutes before I was suppose to be at work to tell me the client didn't need me, and they knew I was commuting over two and half hours a day till we were able to re-located to the area. I was told it was only for one day after calling several times to talk to my case worker at Express. The next morning on my way to work again I received a phone call from Express saying the client didn't need me, I was very upset and ask if I need to start looking for another job, she told no but, it was my choice. I called later that day to see if they need me for the following day and had to chase the worker down to get an answer. I finally stopped by the company I was working for and spoke to my supervisor, who told me a completely different story! Express is horrible on returning phone calls and are not very honest people, I definitely would not recommend the employment agency! I work for other temp agencies and this one is by far the worst!!!!!!
Pros
found a job quickly
Cons
dis-honest, hard to reach, never return phone calls
bad
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAMarch 1, 2016
poor client relations, lack of stable jobs, the staff is very rude and they don't get very many steady jobs for clients. there is a constant shift in employees
Excellent work enviroment
Hud'friedy (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 17, 2016
Coming to a team that works together with very well communication.
I have learned if the communication isn't available your day can go wrong.
Pros
Cons
Team work
found different job more money.
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJanuary 10, 2016
They always kept me working. I wanted a different job more money they found me one in less than 24 hours. I like people I worked with. Not knowing for sure day to day what time getting off work.
Pros
kept me working
Cons
at first jobs werent that much hourly.
A great staffing agency
Machine Operator/Assembler/Inspector/Packager (Former Employee) –  Holland, MIDecember 26, 2015
Express Staffing was your normal staffing agency. They were able to place me at OMT right away and were always willing to sit down with you if there were any problems.
Pros
Placed me right away
Cons
Its a staffing agency...nothing guaranteed
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VADecember 8, 2015
Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
friendly
Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSDecember 2, 2015
everyone there is friendly and kind, always trying to help when they can and going out of their way to make the extra effort to show you that you are important.
Great place too work.
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSNovember 12, 2015
Great company to work for; however needs better communication with employees once they are sent to an job site. A typical day at work was put parts in there perspective location.
Pros
Having a job and liking what I Do.
Cons
Communication; 30 minute break

2.8