Express Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

The job coordinators are very friendly
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Forence, KYAugust 20, 2015
The girls at Express Staffing are very friendly and do a great job at fitting you in an assignment to suit your needs. They show concern for their employees and see that they are taken care of. They are very thorough with explaining the process of the system for this temporary agency.
Pros
The temp assignments were given at a decent time
Cons
The assignments were not a good fit for full time.
Express Staffing
Admin Assistant-HR/Payroll (Current Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 14, 2015
Express Staffing is an excellent staffing service that had provided me a short term assignment, that had increased my ability to expand my knowledge in Human Resources, FMLA, Unemployment, and working with different payroll systems.

Working with different personalities of staff, nursing home families and residents, helped prepare me to be able to multi-task, work with different people and conflict situations, helped me grow in working in multiple departments, and in fast paced environments.
Pros
Meals are offered at the nursing home caffeteria, jean day on Wednesdays and Fridays
Cons
New Management had taken over that is from a different mind set, so high turn over created hardships in multiple departments.
very good with finding you work
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJuly 26, 2015
you can have a very good experience with express staffing
you can also have a very bad experience depending upon who you work with and what company's they send you too iv'e experienced both but sometimes you have to take the good with the bad
Pros
very good jobs
Cons
rud sometimes when dealing with employees
great
waarehouse worker (Former Employee) –  richmond vaJuly 23, 2015
i really like working for express...the staff is very friendly and helpful..you are never out of work too long with express they provide many assignments
Management and co-workers were very helpful.
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, TXJuly 12, 2015
While working for Express Staffing I found them to be very helpful and professional. I would consider working with Express Staffing again.
Consistent work
Temp Shipping Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 14, 2015
The most professional staffing agency in my area. They always try to give you an adequate pay rate. Unfortunately most of the warehouse jobs are all entry level positions. Some company's are a joke to work for! No room for growth, I have seen temps working with company's 5 + years.
Pros
Very Professional
Benefits
Very nice people!
Helping with set up at a local chain (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FloridaJune 12, 2015
They got me a job the same day, but when it came to getting paid they never gave me direct deposit as they have promised me. When I asked them to mail out my paycheck they refused. I had to give them a few weeks to mail it out. When they didn't mail it out at my request and I don't want to pick it up at their office all I could do was file a complaint. According to Florida law your employer has to mail out your check within a certain period of time if you don't pick it up.
Pros
Fast employment
Cons
Holds your paycheck!
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 23, 2015
Express really helped me find a job when I needed one, They were very helpful. Hours and jobs depended on what you wanted to work
Express
Temporary Positions (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAMay 20, 2015
I love the fact that they always had something new for me to do and learn. I'm a very quick learner. The whole job went very well.
Pros
Always work
productive excellent employers real helpful and caring
forklift/palletjack (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAMay 17, 2015
I learned to become a better and productive worker learned to use sap learned to operate cherry picker and reach truck I learned to become a better person to stay consistent with working and following all rules
Pros
paid vacation hours
Cons
health care
Shipping/Receiving Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 8, 2015
They are a very helpful agency. They make sure that their workers get good jobs and maintain their income. They are always looking out for their workers.
Pros
Good jobs
Cons
Short term positions
Temp
Machine Press Operator, Andersen Storm Doors (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAMay 4, 2015
I filled temporary positions for various cliental. Warehouse, light assembly work, machine punch press, electrical wiring positions, and general labor.
Dependable job placement team!
Reset Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMarch 23, 2015
I have enjoyed all of the assignments I have been placed on. The environments were as such that I wanted to be hired at them all, but I had the understanding that they were all temporary. Megan Ager has gone above and beyond to assist me in staying employed and working around my care for the health challenges of family members. The management team has been exceptional, working with Megan to make sure the employees have what they need at the assignments and are treated with respect. The co-workers I have encountered have been placed with care for the positions. Personally, the hardest part of the job is when a routine has been established and knowing that the next day it will be no more. The most enjoyable part was being involved in a productive company, assisting wherever necessary, to provide an ease to the transition of the work day.
Pros
calls of concern while on assignment, smiles, hugs and candy during office visits.
Cons
length of assignments (which they have no control over).
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Parma, OHMarch 22, 2015
I have to pick up a 70lbs barrow and move it to a other side of the company. I got hurt on the job. They didn't give me a accident report.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
health care
Lack Communication short breaks
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton NCMarch 12, 2015
Kinda hard to understand management considering the fact that i dont speak spanish. It was very hot depending on the season the problem with that is they didnt allow water on the floor.
Pros
being able to leave for lunch
Cons
no water bottles
Good and enjoyable staffing agency
Inventory Clerk (Current Employee) –  Covina CAMarch 9, 2015
This has been one of the more enjoyable agencies I have been associated with. Very good clients and very helpful staff. I have nothing but good things to say about this company.
Productive work place
Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CoFebruary 28, 2015
Working for express staffing was a great learning experience. It showed me how to be flexible and understanding of different types of work settings.
poorly managed
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Portland, TNFebruary 28, 2015
they dont care about thier employees hard to get paid never answer phones just a plain disreguard for employee conerns hours worked were not reported properly
Cons
just bad place
Fun
Door Loader (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCFebruary 26, 2015
This job to me was very organized, fun, and the most thing that sticked out was they had their own cafeteria and 300 doors. They gave you the chance to make whatever type of paycheck you wanted to see depending on how you worked and how consistent you could be with it
Overall good place to work
Data Entry, Detailed, Prompt (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, IndianaFebruary 21, 2015
A great place to work assembling radio's, cameras and testing electronic components. I was experienced when i began so i really only learned to read different prints and learned other computer testing procedures. My co- workers were very hard to work with because they were unfair and would not cross train others. The hardest part of the job was being forced to be the only one that was responsible for the heavy lifting, being teased and talked about from disgruntled workers. The best part of the job was the great atmosphere, pay and others willing to show you the procedures.
Pros
company brunches
Cons
not knowing when your getting off daily, hard to make appointments

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9