Express Staffing Employee Reviews

Great staffing agency. when i really needed work, they were there for me.
Unloader/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVDecember 1, 2016
Overall I am very pleased with express. My experience with them, has been great so far. Very nice, and helpful people. I will definitely consider them in the future if I need extra money. If you really need extra cash, and need a job fast, they can definitely help you get your hands on one. They were there when I really needed work, and it was really fast and easy. I started work within 3 days, and I was extremely thankful for that.
Pros
flexible shcedules, very nice and helpful people.
i gained a lot of experience in different fields
Temp (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHDecember 1, 2016
i really enjoy working for express love the job sites they offer, the weekly pay, the great communication they have with their workers and really try to work with your needs
Good agceny
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CANovember 28, 2016
They find you really good jobs with lots of hours and give you sick days and the management is really good i just couldn't stay their the jobs were to far and hours were really long
Pros
Lots of good jobs
Cons
Lots of hours
good place to work
Loan Processor/ customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARNovember 25, 2016
The staff is professional. Their rules are pretty strict, but they do try to work with the employees. I would love to work with them again. They are compassionate and they work hard to try to find the jobs that they believe would suit the workers
Cons
short breaks
Excellent
Production (Former Employee) –  UtahNovember 11, 2016
I worked the first shift excellent environment good learning experience. Behing able to install and most of all work in the production field were medical products are produce is a great responsibility
I wouldn't reccomend working here
Warranty Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSNovember 2, 2016
This company is ran by employees that have poor engish skills, a diploma will get you the job no skill needed. They allow the union reps to run the business and it reduces productions, moral, and creates hostility.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
everything about this place
Productive and fun workplace
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLOctober 26, 2016
Best place I have ever worked. Management, clients and co workers were all #1! Teamwork and customer service was our main goal! Would come in to work in the AM and the next thing you knew it was time to go home. Never missed a day of work. Management was always there to help or solve an conflicts that may arise!!!
Pros
Manangment took us to lunch every Friday. Great bonuses
Cons
Nothng!!!
Production great place to learn the assembly line.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 26, 2016
A typical day at work was cleaning my area and getting started. I learned how to put together oil filters and how to examine the defected ones. The management at this job was good. She was always there when I had questions and didn't mind moving me around that specific line. The hardest part of my job was inserting the small guides into the cups. The part I enjoyed most was showing my manager what I was capable of.
Pros
The Pro was meeting new people.
Cons
The Con was the low pay.
Okay
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKOctober 11, 2016
Just show up and be ready to work. They will help you out as long as you're there and ready to go and put in work.
When i had questions they were there.
Temporary service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  la grange, gaOctober 9, 2016
This was a temporary job and I was looking for something permanent. I liked working for the temp service and I liked the assignment, however it was too far to travel for the pay.
Pros
diversity
Cons
temporary

Want to know more about Express Staffing?

Ask a question
ok place to work
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 2, 2016
Started working Mon-Fri but ended up working Mon-Thurs
Loved my 3 day weekends
enjoyed putting people to work that wanted to work
did not like the ones that flaked out on me
Good opportunities and jobs
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 27, 2016
they all ways have jobs available and are willing to look for the perfect fit. A large variety of jobs available ranging from desk to to warehouse and many same day and one day available and just as miny temp to hire and loge term work. the staff is friendly and helpful.
Wonderful
Welder helper, and helped train new employees (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 22, 2016
They went out of the way every time i needed them. They were always very responsive and kept very good communication between us. The staff was very friendly and made me want to work for express.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 14, 2016
they called everyday for a job but when you call back the job is no longer available. They would misinformed about the length of the job. Example, they would tell you your job will be for a long length of time but the assignment be only for two days.
the jobs were things other people did not want to do
general labor (Current Employee) –  Cedar City, UTSeptember 5, 2016
I am very educated and it feels like I am wasting my education doing jobs that can be done by anyone. I wish i got a more challenging job that paid more. I also wish the jobs went towards a career.
Pros
easy work
Cons
bad pay
Productive and fun
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  South Holland, ILSeptember 5, 2016
During my employment with Express Staffing, the staff was very professional, helpful and exciting everyday. The manager at that time was great. My job was very easy and the work day fast.
Emloyment pays the bills
Warehouse associate, customer service (Current Employee) –  Hasbrouck Heights, NJAugust 29, 2016
I am looking for something that's stable and this job comes and goes... I was making 12.50 an hour every 2 weeks pay check.. I learned team work and how to make everyday productive
Pros
good pay
Cons
employment in temporary
OK company
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 29, 2016
Work as any other staffing agency nothing special or nothing to object to as a company. I would consider working there in the future, but only as a last option.
Express Staffing
Forklift Operator Casio America (Former Employee) –  Dover, NJAugust 27, 2016
The staffing agency got me a job with Ja Bar silicone a typical work day there is to start tasks on my own with I like. I enjoy the work i do. con of my job is i have to share equipment at times and slows down the process of my job of splicing material together. management does not really like you to advance unless they like you. I have been 18 months and have volunteered to try new jobs andd they have no confidence in anyone. Company is a sweat shop.
Pros
flexible with appointments outside of work
Cons
only lunch no 2 15 minute breaks no ac in summer
ok place
Quality Assurances parts inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX 76131July 26, 2016
i had work for express for a short period and found the job to be a need less task i asked for more work and they said they would have to let me go because i had found this job not a challenge . a work day went as me sitting at a computer while a team of four checked parts then entering in the parts to the computer these were refurbished cell phone parts and none of them where to specification. I felt like this was a dead end job.
Pros
ok pay
Cons
lack of work, no one in charge really and the person in charge did not like anyone outside the group, no room to express the lack of interest in the job, and no health care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Express Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9