Express

Express Employer Reviews

My Personal Opinion
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: 30% off discount
Cons: low pay rate, high turn over rate
The job CAN be fun if you work with fun people, if not, the job can be so boring and life draining. Fortunate enough, I worked with the right people.
great place to work.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 26, 2015
express sent me to alot of different places over the years. They gave me alot of experience in warehouse and food and customer seves that i did not have and that you really need to get through jobs these days.
Great at promoting within
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Oceanside, NYFebruary 25, 2015
I enjoy the atmosphere of my job. Lots of room for moving up in the company. I am part-time so I do not receive any benefits, but from what I hear they are good.
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAFebruary 24, 2015
i would restock the shelves with clothes from the back and keep the store looking nice. management was great and coworkers were nice and helpful. there wasn't really hard part of that job and i most enjoyed interacting with the customers.
Based on location,its a great company
Insurance Verification specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2015
It could be a better organization , if they were a bit more considerate. A typical day at work would include providing service to patients , physicians and third party health care organizations / insurance companies
Productive and fun place to work at.
Capabilities, Operational, and Brand Manager (Current Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: excellent pay, free clothing vouchers
a very fast pace environment, client oriented with multi-tasks.
diversity is very important and what you are bringing to the table.
this ensures profit, delivering a great client experience.
Productive workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Greensburg, PAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: free 15 min break
Cons: lackluster wages
My daily shift consisted of provding customers (mostly men) with optimal customer service and assistance in the area of mens fashion. I was able top learn about the professional ways to dress in a myriad of enviroments as well as furthering my public relation skills.
Retail
Manager (Former Employee), Chesterfield, VAFebruary 17, 2015
Fun place to work, four hour shifts. Great employees and management. Fifteen minute breaks...no lunch unless you work 6 hours.
Productive. Fun and energetic atomosphere
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Calumet City, ILFebruary 12, 2015
No matter how i feel before work, once I clock in Im in retial mode. i enjoy helping customers, its like a big game of dress up in a way. im a people person and enjoy interacting with people and having the opportunity to develop a customer/employee relationship.
I love my co-workers, we are like a family. We work well and can joke around with each other as well.
The hardest part of the job for me is not being able to assist a customers need; rather we do not carry a size, color or particular garment.
Productive environment and fast-paced.
Co-Manager (Former Employee), Monroe, LAFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: full benefits, great discount, paid vacation, wonderful ethics and work culture
A typical day I would run the daily reports and post current information about sales to the team. I ran segments and set goals for my associates to fulfill. I kept the store visually pleasing and to code. I interacted with my customers in person and on a daily basis. I learned how to set my goals and achieve them threw execution in the allotted time given. Management is wonderful! They cared about every employee, no matter what the position. My co-workers were very pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job was leaving. I really wanted to stay but I needed stabilized hours. I enjoyed my customers the most. They are some of the most amazing people. I have become friends with most of my customers and previous co-workers. This job was super fun.
High Fashion Retail Store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), MiamiFebruary 11, 2015
Greet and assist customers.
Assist with merchandising, marketing, styling, floor layouts and window displays.
Compute sales prices, total purchases and process cash or credit payment
Forklift Driver and Packer (Former Employee), Allentown, PAFebruary 11, 2015
Loved working at this place because all the co workers were excited about work and willing to teach any new person coming into the field.
A descent company to work for.
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 9, 2015
I worked mostly morning shifts and I liked that. I learned communication and inventory skills working with this company. Most of my co-workers were pretty cool. The hardest part was getting up in the morning at 5-6 am since I was not use to that. I really enjoyed meeting new people and learning new things.
express
associate (Current Employee), seymour,inFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: trying the product
Cons: gain weight
i enjoy working at candy store an have learned alot an every day learn something new. meeting new people an learning how to make fudge an many other goodies is cool an i enjoy it every day. i love working here but the job ends soon.
Express
sales associate (Current Employee), new york, nyFebruary 5, 2015
Working here is cool, the discount is ok but the hours suck. You barely get any. No real chance of moving up unless managers really like you. The employees and managers are cool but work is what you make out of it. The biggest con here is the pay and the hours
They sent me to a job site that had a bad history and didn't tell me, the express employees where very nice
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 5, 2015
-They sent me to a site that had a horrible history and when I started working there they told me "you just killed a little bit of your soul working here"
-The management at the work site was not about the tenants
-When I asked Express to find me another position they didn't and when the job ended they didn't call me until almost a year later for another position
Working with ease
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Vernon Hills, ILFebruary 4, 2015
As a Sales Associate I helped customers find items that they were looking for, and offered suggestions on articles of clothing that they may be interested in. I ensured that each clothing table looked presentable, refolding and stacking clothes throughout the duration of my shift, and put clothes back on the floor after customers were finished trying on different items. I also worked at the cash register ensuring that customers were checked out in a quick and efficient manner, and were sent off with a smile. I enjoyed working with my co-workers who always made work fun, and who always lent a helping hand when I needed one. My management team was always willing to answer any questions that I had, and made working fun rather than tedious. Whenever my managers needed me to work extra shifts or help with shipment I never hesitated to offer my time. Trying to do half a dozen things at once while on the floor was difficult and it took some time before I found a rhythm and flow that I slid into, but my co-workers and managers had enough patience to walk me through everything that needed to be done, and offer advice on how to work more efficiently. I was more than lucky to work in an environment that was both demanding yet fun, no matter what time of the day or what part of the year.
Awesome work place and great management team
Associate (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNFebruary 4, 2015
I have had the best work experience working with Express. Great and supportive Management team at MN (Burnsville Center) and Sharee has specially considered progress of people working in her team.
The Experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: experience is beneficiary if planning to stay in retail
Cons: the hours
the management prepares you for everything
the staff is one big happy family
a typical day at work is fast-paced and tiring but worth it
no problems
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee), Thomaston, GAFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great people
Go to work at 8am and inspect merchandise before it distributes for retail sale. Ive learned patience and how to work as a team. Also how to be innovative and creative when times called for it. Management is the best at 1888Mills and my coworkers are like family. The hardest part was the fast pace however I overcame and that is no longer a problem because the faster the pace the easier the day goes. The most enjoyable part of the job is the constant change of how you aren't doing the same thing repetitively all the time. There are constantly new things to learn and to experience to push yourself further.

1 2 3 4 5