Express

Express Employer Reviews

fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 30, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: part time and min pay
I liked working at experss. My cowerkers and most managers made time fly in there altho we were not given enough hours. sometime I would have lesst than 4 hour shifts.
Have to work at a fast pace. Make as much sales.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Queens, NYAugust 30, 2014
Have to work fast and get use to it. Pretty easy job to get use too. Fun meeting new customers and making sales.A typical day at work wold be making sales, cash register duties, cleaning up. Isn't really much things hard in this job, but if I had to choose one, I would choose working until closing and folding everything.
Loved this company
Partner (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 28, 2014
Pros: wonderful work atmosphere
Cons: breaks varied according to sales.
Enjoyed selling latest fashion items to different types of customers. I learned to ensure that all paperwork was done correctly . Excellent co-workers who also loved being fashionable. Wonderful District Manager who recognized employees for their accomplishments. I also enjoyed being able to promote several of my employees.
Fun, Energetic place to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 28, 2014
Fashion is always something that is changing, and I felt that I learned a lot. Helping people with their purchases was awesome.
Express Agency
Hospitality Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: multiple shift options
Cons: micromanaging
I like what I do, but there are minor issues with receiving detailed information on certain process, then being reprimanded for the lack of knowledge. Overall, I like my job, but need more income.
Full of excitement
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Providence, RIAugust 25, 2014
Working a day at redbull was always full of different exciting missions to go to different types of places and interact with all different consumer age groupls
Excellent place to work, friendly and fast paced environment
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 18, 2014
Pros: working in a friendly environment, with an understanding manger, who was willing to work with my schedule
Cons: a lot of clothes to clean up at the end of the night to put away, but its just part of the job.
A typical day at work constists of dozens of customers to help everyday and in-between helping the customers, I am folding up shirts hanging up inventory and promoting sales. I learned how to be a better salesperson and a better businessman. While doing my work interaction with coworkers is inevitable and I treat as I would myself, and they treat me – more... well. The hardest part about the job, I would say is not making the customer wait while in the purchase mode but I have learned how to keep there interest and keep the sale, and in return making it the most enjoyable! – less
My life at Express
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 18, 2014
I have been with the company for almost 23 years. This speaks volumes for the company and for my commitment. I love being an employee at express, however, I am looking to branch out and expand my potential.
I would love to be involved in a company where there is plenty room for an advancement and learn all that I can.
I want to expand my knowledge and – more... push myself to heights I never knew were possible.
I am a great asset to a company, and looking to grow! – less
Great Work Experience when it comes to retail
Sales Associate (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 15, 2014
Pros: sales and promos
Cons: short lunch breaks
On a typical day you engage with moret than one clients so multitasking is require, so one minute you're answering a question and then are move to the cash wrap. Its a fast environment.

If you're a beginner at retail you will learn alot from Express. its fun and new but not enough of an advancement. the pay is not worth the multitask you are require – more... to do every day. – less
Fancy and nice place to work at
Sales Associate my duty (Current Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 13, 2014
Co-workers are nice, managements do their jobs for the most part, discounts are OK
Sales Representative
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee), Anderson, SCAugust 13, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: not enough hours
Great place to work. Great people to work with. Normal day consisted of helping customers and maintaining the appearance of the store. Hardest part was not getting enough hours. The best part was it always had the coolest, current trends.
Fun, active, friendly environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2014
Pros: short shifts
Cons: pay
Upbeat place to work! Great for early adults to grow in management.
productive
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJAugust 12, 2014
Pros: 30% discount on clothing
Cons: short breaks
Learned how to become a sufficient cashier. Knowing the companies products and being able to explain them to customers to help them shop for the perfect outfit.
Fun workplace
Sales Intern (Former Employee), Coralville, IAAugust 12, 2014
Unwrap shipments such as jewelry and merchandise
What i learned is that i would like to work at a clothing store
The management team that i worked with was great
The hardest part of the job was finding where new merchandise goes
The most enjoyable part of my internship was that i could interact with other co-workers
Bossard
Hand packer (Former Employee), Cedar Falls, IAAugust 6, 2014
Co workers always helping out.
Learned more about small parts that go on tractors.
The hardest thing i had to do was Emerson.
I enjoyed moving parts from boxes to totes.
Fun and Enjoyable enviornment to work in.
Manager (Former Employee), Ridgeland, MSAugust 6, 2014
A typical day at this job is fast paced. You are constantly helping customers out with picking out something to where. It maybe to an event , party, interview, etc. I learned a lot at this job. I learned how to be patient with others, how to manage a group of people, how to run the store in a professional manner, and how to treat others has you would – more... want to be treated. The hardest part was the customers because you had some that would be very difficult but at the end I had to learn to be patient. The most enjoyable part about this job was working with my co-workers and helping out customers. – less
Adequate
Sales Associate, Cashier and Promoter (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXAugust 1, 2014
The store was great and so was the job but a store that sells shirts worth more than what i made working there a day was not worth it.
Greet Place to work Nice and Neat
Retail (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAJuly 31, 2014
I have learned Customer Experience and More Retail Experience I Just love Helping Others.
Laid Back and all about the customers
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Boston, MAJuly 25, 2014
Customers are priority. The store is very laid back and my co workers are very respectful and friendly.
Customers great, management horrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Merrillville, INJuly 25, 2014
Pros: customer interactions, co-workers
Cons: bad management, less employee perks, quality of product
I loved interacting with the customers, they were fun and usually nice. I have worked in retail for over 14 years, and I have never left a company with such a sour taste in my mouth. Certain management said everything "you" wanted to hear to get you to not leave them. They are sneaky about business, and mix social with work daily. The company itself – more... is struggling and starting to take away employee perks. There are more times that the customer and employees get the same discount. This store has not only lost me as an employee, but a customer as well. – less

1 2 3 4 5