Express

Express Employer Reviews

Well worked agency.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), ConnecticutMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Full of challenges
Cons: Had to be standing at all times.
It was a fun agency. Loved working in the company of Superior Bakery Inc. Loved being a Machine operator. Fast place to work at and full of REAL challenges.
productve
Part-Time Sales Lead (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 27, 2015
Pros: 30% discount
Cons: no benifits
great clothes
flexible hours great managers
knowledgeable trends
great discount
awesome coupons
nice employees hours are so so
needy customers
Fun and Motivating Workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Taylor, MIMarch 24, 2015
Learned about sales, leadership and interacting with customers. My typical day is communicating with others, doing transactions, selling product, working to get to the day's goal, and tasking to make sure the store looks presentable to shop.
Express
Store Manager/ Multi-Unit Manager (Former Employee), Portland, ORMarch 23, 2015
Express was performance culture. They expected you to work and perform. You can learn a lot about retail buy working there. Sometime your a name on a piece of paper but other time they really get to know you!
Become A Fashion Mogul
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAMarch 21, 2015
Pros: fun work with fashion.
Cons: working very minimum hours depending on your store location
Welcome to the world of fashion. Expect a whole new retail experience when it comes to this company. Its a pretty fast paced environment and they have serious management. However expect to have some fun as well. Express is fashion at its best. Working there will give you a confidence boost for sure and you will become a natural fashion mogul in no time.
Most of my Experience
Warehouse/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXMarch 20, 2015
Pros: just a call away when you need them
Cons: sometimes the pay
Every time I needed help with finding a job, Express is there to help. They give job seekers like myself a chance to learn and grow with companies they work with.
Fun workplace
Manager (Former Employee), Franklin, TNMarch 19, 2015
Express is a fun place to work for the most part, and you get a discount on the clothes! They even have extra discount weekends every once in a while where you get even more off. Worked here for almost 5 years and learned a ton.
Fast-paced and fun place to work
Customer Sales Lead (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 13, 2015
A typical day at work involves coming in and getting up-to-date on company results, district results, and store results, then going out to the floor and performing basic duties: leading the team in segments to optimum selling behaviors, coaching, and exhibiting great customer service. Working for Express has taught me how to work in a fast-paced environment and finding a balance between coaching a team to success and focusing on customers at the same time. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customer service issues, but the most enjoyable part of the job is creating a relationship with customers to make them want to come back and shop with you instead of another retailer.
Busy, Sense of Urgency, Great Multicustomer Service, Loyalty and friend Customer, Team work, Top sellers, Engagement
CO-MANAGER (Former Employee), San Juan, PRMarch 12, 2015
Busy, Sense of Urgency, Multicustomer Service, Loyalty and friend Customer, Team work, Top sellers, Engagement, Outfits, Great fashion, recognition to the team, Communication, positive enviroment, coahing and constantly feedbacks, a wonderful customer service, fun place to work
Express experience
Retail Associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 10, 2015
Working at Express is sometimes extremely irritating because they have some unrealistic expectations when it comes to selling their Credit Card. I am not one to push someone into doing something they don't want to do and sometimes I feel like that's exactly what Express wants me to do when it comes to the credit card. Also, all of my managers have very different expectations of us and it's hard to keep track of who wants what.

Although, I do enjoy the people I work with and we do like to have fun. I like helping people find clothes that look good on them and that they like.

Express is a good first time job.
working at express was really fun and help me further into my customer service career
Assist customers (Former Employee), Neshaminy Blvd. Bensalem Penn.March 10, 2015
it was really a good work experiences and I enjoy helping out the customers and design the display outfits. I also like how on out typical days, you can look out the store and see people happy and smiling as they came through the store. the co-workers I had were friendly and helpful when I couldn't answer the customers question. the knows hardest part of the jobs was to get the items for the customer if it's in the other store in a different location.
High energy and well fashioned
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILMarch 3, 2015
If you have great fashion sense and have a great personality that is willing to be shared with excited customers that are striving for the new up and coming styles, Express is the place for you. As well as assisting customers with great customer service, you have a chance to show customers the best new fashion styles that are being represented on the market.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales associate (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 1, 2015
Express is a great company to work for. I love the management team and all the associates. I learn a lot at express, such as visual and processing shipment. I didn't expect to learn any of this at express.
My Personal Opinion
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: 30% off discount
Cons: low pay rate, high turn over rate
The job CAN be fun if you work with fun people, if not, the job can be so boring and life draining. Fortunate enough, I worked with the right people.
great place to work.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXFebruary 26, 2015
express sent me to alot of different places over the years. They gave me alot of experience in warehouse and food and customer seves that i did not have and that you really need to get through jobs these days.
Great at promoting within
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Oceanside, NYFebruary 25, 2015
I enjoy the atmosphere of my job. Lots of room for moving up in the company. I am part-time so I do not receive any benefits, but from what I hear they are good.
fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAFebruary 24, 2015
i would restock the shelves with clothes from the back and keep the store looking nice. management was great and coworkers were nice and helpful. there wasn't really hard part of that job and i most enjoyed interacting with the customers.
Based on location,its a great company
Insurance Verification specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2015
It could be a better organization , if they were a bit more considerate. A typical day at work would include providing service to patients , physicians and third party health care organizations / insurance companies
Productive and fun place to work at.
Capabilities, Operational, and Brand Manager (Current Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: excellent pay, free clothing vouchers
a very fast pace environment, client oriented with multi-tasks.
diversity is very important and what you are bringing to the table.
this ensures profit, delivering a great client experience.
Productive workplace
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Greensburg, PAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: free 15 min break
Cons: lackluster wages
My daily shift consisted of provding customers (mostly men) with optimal customer service and assistance in the area of mens fashion. I was able top learn about the professional ways to dress in a myriad of enviroments as well as furthering my public relation skills.

1 2 3 4 5