Expressions Employee Reviews

Productive, fast working environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Braintree, MAJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Great environment
Each day you have a set sales goal that must be achieved. Some days are slow so its harder to reach your goal, but others days you're over whelmed with customers and its easy to achieve your goal.
Great job while in college
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mount Vernon, ILJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Helping costomers
Cons: It being seasonal work
I organized, scheduled, and fitted woman and men in special occasion wear. Management, co-workers, and I all worked closely together to ensure costumer satisfaction. The hardest part of my job was that often times it was seasonal help. I enjoyed the being around all the gowns.
Great place to work .
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Temple, TXMay 4, 2015
Great people to work for, employees are nice. The managment is very flexable when you ask for certain days off a head of time.
Very slow pace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 14, 2015
A typical day at expressions would be slow so I would always try to find something to do whether it be cleaning or rearranging the set up of the store.
fun work environment
District Manager (Current Employee), Woonsocket, RINovember 28, 2014
Pros: good environment
Cons: business closed
fun company. owner cares about people. great benifits good pay. unfortunately the comapny went out of business many years ago
assistant manager in training (Former Employee), Worcester, MANovember 10, 2014
Fun job, has it's slow days but that all depends on the location.
Good place to practice retail management skills
Retail Manager/Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIOctober 22, 2014
Pros: good place to start mangerial career
Cons: long hours
Expressions is a place to learn and sharpen managerial skills. If your interested in possibly having a career in retail management this is not a bad place to start. Stores are usually small and easy to manage. District managers come from retail background and will support you in anyway they can.
Great Dentist in Great Location
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee), East Lake, FLOctober 1, 2014
I liked that it was a privately owned. The Dentist is vibrant, wise, gracious, well rounded individual, with a beautiful personality. She is very active in the community and a delight to work with. The dental hygiene appointments were 40 minutes long.The office had very pleasing decor and is set in a lovely neighborhood. At that time, the position was only for two days a week since it was a new, growing office.
Loved working there in the beginning but the management arent very good managers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), boston, maAugust 17, 2014
Pros: opportunity to get limited sneakers, meet lots of people
Cons: no commission, no time and a half, bad discount
Fun environment to work in, get to meet new people and see all new sneakers and clothes. Got along with my coworkers and made a couple life time friends. The management aren't very good, seems like they don't know how to do their job and they do things by whos their favorite person. very selfish
Hate it
Co-Manager (Former Employee), Brockton, MAJuly 2, 2014
This place sucks! Don't waste your time like i did. They will lie to you to get you in the door.
Great organization that grew me as a person
Media Productions (Former Employee), Virginia TechJune 10, 2014
Pros: -great atmosphere, encouraged creativity, great people
Cons: -meetings were once a week
-The best thing about Expressions was it gave me opportunities to express myself in ways I have not before through poetry and writings.

-I was honored to record Expressions events and post the videos on the YouTube site.
Enjoyable
Sales Associate (Current Employee), New Bedford, MAMay 22, 2014
management and co-workers are great people , very easy to get along with.
Everything that glitters is not gold
Store Manager (Former Employee), MassachusettsMay 20, 2014
Pros: the potential to make decent money.
Cons: favoritism/unprofessional when it came to upper management/lack of respect for employees
I was hired and put into the store with only a week and a half of training, but expected to know everything. Every company is run differently so I was unsure about what I could do and couldn't do when it came to merchandising. I felt I had no kind of support when it came to the questions I had. Over all I have to say this is one of the worst jobs I have had.
respectfull co works and management
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMApril 30, 2014
no security and problems are one side but other than that great place to work and coworkers and very helpful
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), 486 Washington st Boston MaApril 17, 2014
I go to work and assist customers with finding the proper footwear. Stock, and maintain the stockroom and perform periodic inventory counts and merchandise.
More like hanging out with friends who need a little help rather than work.
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee), Shenandoah, PAApril 13, 2014
A typical day was interacting with individuals with special needs. I have learned that those individuals are quite capable of doing ordinary everyday tasks and shouldn't be pushed aside or ignored because of a disability. The co-workers were all very good people and friends. They made it fun to come to work. The hardest part of the job was becoming attached to some of the individuals. The best part is all of the new friendships I have made and the many new people I have met.
Sucks
m.i.t (Current Employee), Brockton, MAApril 10, 2014
Pros: there are none
Cons: no discount on jordans, employee discount sucks
No raises, no benefits, no recognition, extremely unprofessional. I could go on but you get the point. This owner could careless about their employees no matter how hard you work. Plus your lucky to get break in this place
Moving mannequins
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Largo, MDJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: clothes could be bought off paycheck
Cons: sizing
This small clothing store is pretty good. Up to the minute fashions an friendly people to help at all times with reasonable prices on a shirt or multiple outfits.
kids
Child Care Worker (Former Employee), West Jordan, UTJuly 24, 2013
loved the kids but didn't like how staff acted and treated kids
Not the best warehouse
General Warehouse Laborer (Current Employee), Woonsocket, RIApril 6, 2013
Pros: work with shoes
Cons: never get treated with respect, no benifits, $8.50hr.
typical day starts and finishes with all aspects of receiving product an prepping to deliver.
I was never taught how work in the company I had to self teach.
Management left warehouse and the acting assistant foreman was temporarily promoted to Manager.
The co-workers could care less about the company but were a good crew too work with.
Hardest part is the warehouse, its falling apart and in need of a lot of fixing, also Office Manager plays favorites.