Expressions Employee Reviews

n/a
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 21, 2017
- some days would be slow but then pick up
- i learned a lot about how to interact with customers and figure out what different styles people like
- management was great
Productive and fun workplace
Marketing Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waipahu, HIApril 17, 2017
Awesome team! Great workplace culture but very fast-paced. I learned a lot and management is great. The hardest part of the job is that it's a small business so don't expect a corporate environment.
faced paced work palce.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 25, 2017
I loved working for home depot. the supervisors were all wonderful. even though it was a face paced work environment I enjoreyed every single minute I was there lol.
If you like sneakers and clothes its could be a good fit
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Roslindale, MAFebruary 24, 2017
Whether your young or old, if you hfave a thing for certain footwear or clothing style then Expressions is a cool place to work. Here we are selling clothing and footwear. sales associate will have to try and know about sizes and types of footwear for customers
great job
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Brockton, MAFebruary 14, 2017
I had fun time at work teaching my new employees on how to sell sneakers and other items to customers. I also help to manage the during the busy seasons.
I took care of my patient's to the very best of my ability.
PCA (Former Employee) –  Enumclaw, WAFebruary 9, 2017
• Provided nursing care in accordance with resident care policies and procedures.
• Assisted residents with bathing, dressing, hygiene, and grooming in accordance with their established care plan.
• Ensured that the safety and well-being of the residents was maintained.
Pros
Helping those with Alzhiemers disease
Cons
Getting assaulted by clients
Fun and Dependable Staff
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MAFebruary 8, 2017
A typical day of work consists of welcoming and approaching our customers, with a set goal of not letting them leave empty handed. When the store is busy, the staff works really well in helping each other when it comes to switching off customers or to help clean or pick anything up around the store. We do our work in a manner that gets the job done at the same time as commencing conversation among each other.
Pros
area, discounts, networking
Staff
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIAugust 17, 2016
A very fun job for kids. I loved what I did for work and the trips I took with them. I Had a blast meting NBA players and even show casing my basketball skills to them. It was a great time in my life.
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
only a summer job
Productive and fun/busy workplace.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTAugust 3, 2016
The most enjoyable part of this job is seeing customers happy and excited to leave our store with new clothing or footwear with out help. We all work together to make sure that our workplace is safe and easy going, so that there is always a good/positive vibe being carried on throughout each day.
Fun place to work, but don't expect much support from higher ups
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Morehead City, NCApril 19, 2016
It is a fun and challenging place to work! But product is slow to come in and the corporate office tends not to listen to your stores needs.
Pros
listen to music, cool people to work with, cool customers, dress code
Cons
little product to sell, no benefits, no raises
love shoes
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pawtucket, RIApril 6, 2016
get to know the latest fashion and shoes. you get to talk about shoes all day its so much fun.If you love shoes this is the perfect place for you
Whats most exciting about the job
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Jamaica Plain, MAMarch 3, 2016
What I enjoy most about the job is being able to provide great customer services to people and being able to help them with their needs in the store.
made sales greeted customers cleaned sales floor
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  boston,maSeptember 13, 2015
Overall it was a good work place it didn't have enough order. The manager wasn't a really good person to be around he played favorites and worked with those he liked more
Loved my job!
receptionist (Former Employee) –  columbus, gaAugust 3, 2015
The salon was very energetic and an overall fun place to work at. We opened the doors at 9:30, I kept up with all towels, phone calls, clients, cleanliness, trash, hair, managed all bookings, and everything else in a salon! I loved all my co-workers as if they were family, I woke up every morning not thinking about how I have to go to work but how I was going to see my other family and all my little old regular clients!, I loved it at the salon, But you have to be careful with who you talk to, and who you think thinks of you as family too, because they don't feel the same. Found out the hard way a salon is full of gossip, and drama. Love all my salon family to the moon and back and would never think any differently of them, Just thought in certain situations that they would help instead of down you more, but as they always said at the end of the day its there "Bread and Butter" and its how they pay bills.
Pros
very fun enviroment, awesome clients
Cons
DRAMA
My first district manager position
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 25, 2015
Learned a lot overseeing multiple stores. I enjoy training and developing others. Its like being a head coach. Can be very fun.
Pros
I enjoy athletic footwear
Cons
Not very good work/life balance
Productive, fast working environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Braintree, MAJuly 10, 2015
Each day you have a set sales goal that must be achieved. Some days are slow so its harder to reach your goal, but others days you're over whelmed with customers and its easy to achieve your goal.
Pros
Great environment
Great job while in college
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, ILJuly 1, 2015
I organized, scheduled, and fitted woman and men in special occasion wear. Management, co-workers, and I all worked closely together to ensure costumer satisfaction. The hardest part of my job was that often times it was seasonal help. I enjoyed the being around all the gowns.
Pros
Helping costomers
Cons
It being seasonal work
Great place to work .
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 4, 2015
Great people to work for, employees are nice. The managment is very flexable when you ask for certain days off a head of time.
Very slow pace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 14, 2015
A typical day at expressions would be slow so I would always try to find something to do whether it be cleaning or rearranging the set up of the store.
fun work environment
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Woonsocket, RINovember 28, 2014
fun company. owner cares about people. great benifits good pay. unfortunately the comapny went out of business many years ago
Pros
good environment
Cons
business closed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Expressions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8