ExpressPoint Employee Reviews

Looks good, runs bad.
Logistics Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grove City, OHAugust 11, 2016
Started work for this company when they were not really busy back in February of 2016. It is now way to busy and can't keep employees due to the crazy hours of overtime needed to catch up. Customer's work that is sent to us just sits on pallets on racks. Promise to advance is not kept and I have applied for every job in that place. Always the same excuse of no one to take my place.

Typical day at work is work for the man that runs computer algorithms that calculate how long a product is processed in and out of the facility with out factoring in missing info on product. I was told that I have to do 150 units a day. Which I thought would be easy but with info missing and no help when needed, you struggle to make the numbers.

Wage of the warehouse and the tech side are way different. Warehouse side makes nothing compared ti the tech side makes more and never has to work OT.

Management in the office thinks they now everything when all they do is sit in a room and play games on their phone until customers come in and they act like they are the bees knees.

Coworkers are great.

Suppose to be Climate control all day for all shifts. This is false as only on when management is in building.
Pros
Multiple shifts availible, Room to grow on the Tech side.
Cons
Management, Wages, Too much Mandatory OT, Corporate Management, Being Fake
horrible place to work for.
Electronic Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHMay 8, 2015
High stress. Poor management. unfriendly co-workers. Sexist towards female employees. didn't really have a typical work day. the place was so unorganized they had me going everywhere trying to complete orders for shipment and get product out the door because it was already pass due.
benefits
Cons
high turn over rate.
Work Job ever!!
Grunt (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHDecember 28, 2015
Management allows harassment to take place - safety of employees is a joke - this business needs to be shut down. Hires "engineers" that dont even have college degrees then wonders why they are losing business - if you want to be miserable everyday - work here
Pros
Cons
timed when you go to the bathroom - constant harrassment
It was a great place to work
Computer Repair Technician IV (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNAugust 22, 2012
Fun and productive place to work. I could balance work and personal life. The company was always flexible with your time if you were taking classes. Unfortunately the company moved to another state.
Pros
flex time, good benefits
Good fast-paced workplace
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Grove City, OHOctober 7, 2013
I like Expresspoint overall. The people there are mostly friendly and the pay is excellent. The management has recently been too caught up on micromanagement and tries too hard to fix things that aren't broken.